Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: How old is the feminine you?

I am 36 and I try to dress like I am 70-80. I know I am the opposite of most however I do enjoy dressing older than I am.
    Amanda

Genderblur Francene Lola Dupree's Avatar
    Physicaly I am 30, I probably dress Fem approriate for my age and recently getting into sexy knitted dresses and such.
    My male self is probaby about 8 or 9...

Hi, Erin here, I'm 60 YO. I am blessed with a youthful body. So I can look like a younger woman, in a tank top and short jeans or skirt. Activewear, yoga outfits, tights, swimsuits are some of my go to looks when out and about. I can also go with more elegant dresses, blouse& skirt, pant suits and blazers. So I am youthful in my mind, feel younger, hairdos are more young looking, bob styles. Its ever evolving.

I'm no schoolgirl but I love to wear my schoolgirl sailor uniform. I'm no young pretty Asian but I love my cheongsam. I'm no maid but (you get the idea). It's dressing up as my fantasies compel. There are no rules.

I dress exactly appropriate for my age (as far ad anyone knows *evil laugh*). But for real (not bragging, just genetically blessed) I look 10 years younger than I am already, and 15 years younger dresses, so dressing my actual age kinda looks funny on me.

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    I am 53.
    Honestly, when I am alone inside my house, I often dress as a 20 something year old.
    But, in public. I don't try to dress as an obvious female. I try to wear not so obvious women's jeans and tops. ( I'm still mostly in the closet.)

I have enough women's clothing that, if I ever dared to freely go in public. It would be more age appropriate.

One time maybe a couple years ago I made some total airhead move, looking for my shades which were hanging from my shirt or something to that effect.... my wife says you must have been a blond woman in your previous life, which replied, I think all my past lives were women, this must be my 1st time as a man which she said most likely.... it was a fun banter moment. So I'd say my feminine self is in her hundreds easy lol

I'm just on the brink of "middle-aged"....
    I like to think that the things i wear suit that, in either mode.

I'm in my 50's, my feminine self is about 30 which is the age I dress for when I go out. If I'm dressi g and stay in I dress younger and a lot ****tier!

Me?
    I get away with about twenty or more years, dressing is certainly the fountain of youth.

How do you make a fountain of youth?

Get all your old clothes, dig a deep hole to below the watertable in your area, throw the clothes in, let the dye of the denims leach out and when the water turns blue, get some potatoes, mix with the water and distill the resulting liquid as the Scotch may have done years ago. Throw the resulting brew away......

Buy some alcohol at the local pub, flavourit to taste, toss a coin in the well and start wishing.

The more you drink the greater the effect. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I don't want to dress like an69 year old lady. My feminine self is about 30ish.
    Angie

As they say in the classics....you are only as old as the woman you feel... Me early 50's perhaps I dress a bit younger, maybe mid 40's.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Lauren CD said it best. It's good to dress as a girl.

Banned Read only
    I'm hitting seventy this summer. I do not feel as a man anywhere near seventy. A physical therapist said I was in "great shape." I retorted "maybe on the outside." Anyway, I only wear dresses, hosiery and a heel that is three inches of less. The length of the dresses are no more than three inches above the knee. If I want to see age appropriate or get a feeling for what "age appropriate" really does mean, I can go to the mall or the downtown business district and "girl watch." That will give anyone some idea of what "not" to wear. When I do see teenage girls looking pretty at the mall I really see images of my teenage granddaughter. She is a fashionista. If I were to try to emulate that age I'd really think I was a pervert. I'm totally in tune with accepting my station in life.

My female and male sides are the same age - 75, but I look younger. Even more so when I have on make up, which makes it far more fun

I fell like the early 20's, I got a few Junior size dresses and I fell young and energized when I put them on

I must say that many of you that have responded look much younger than you listed age; congratulations. I like to dress to an age less than my chronilogical years. That being said, I dress appropriately when I venture out into the real world.
    Love, Sabrina

I have just turned 69. I always try to project a classy, mature image. I would say that when I am Sarah I strive to fall into the late 50s to early 60s range. I now totally wear gray or grayish wigs to go along with my sadly aging face. I love it when I see classy older women that look and dress great. They are my hero !
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

Hi everyone,

I am in my early 70's but look early 50's and dress accordingly . I am a 34/7 gal and have been for 12 years now.

Hugs Annette
    "It takes more courage for a man to appear in public wearing a dress than to charge into battle"

Me July 2005

lol I don't know how old the femme me is, but she definitely dresses like a wild and outrageous, young twenty something!

If I had to choose an age I would imagine myself at, I'd say about 31... old enough to be experienced, successful, mature, and confident, but still have a rocking bod with a bubble butt and perky tits! Lol!

Of course, I know I don't really pull that off but if i could actually appear in real life as I wish I could in my imagination and fantasies, that's what I'd choose.
    Last edited by SHINY-J; 05-07-2017 at 01:08 PM.

I try to dress age appropriate on the outside anyway...but always love to dress as sexy and dare I say ****ty underneath. Personally I look better in sexy panties, thigh highs, bra and heels than I do in any of my girl clothes. But that is just probably because I need more work dressing the outer layer.

I try to dress around 25 or so.....I am kidding myself as I am 40! Lol

She's in her early twenties during the day...but ages at night

Banned Read only
    Scarlett is between 35 and 45 years old. She's cute, sexy, and classy! I think she's a real hottie and she has been told that by many girls on this site!

XOXOXO Scarlett

When I dress as Emily I like to think I'm in my early twenties, but I guess late teens could also be a possibility. I guess I'm trying to make up for my lost teenage years.