Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How old is the feminine you?

Oh Lord, I need to go so many years back. I really wish the 1980's fashions would return, the shoulder pads were an asset.

I buy clothes that are for middle aged women even though I'm a senior citizen. Trying to look like I'm 20 again just wouldn't work, but at the same time I don't want to look like I'm 90. I'm sure we all wish we could be younger than we are but at this point I'd settle for being 50 again and with the things I wear I think I can at least look 50'ish!
    Last edited by Diane Taylor; 03-10-2017 at 03:48 PM.

I dress age appropriate but always leave the sexy and passionate lingerie for the bedroom.

I try to dress in a conservative manner, probably middle age. I try to wear things that look good on me and that I'm comfy in. No minis but a nice knee length skirt is fine by me.

Like a Vampire, infinitely old but always seeking to look in her prime.
    And so we go, on with our lives...
    We know the Truth, but prefer Lies.
    Lies are simple, simple is Bliss.
    Why go against tradition, when we can admit defeat,
    Live in Decline, be the victim of our own design?

I am in the 60's but dress 40's to 50's I guess! My clothing picks are things I like or would wear if female! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I dress like the women my age and the group my wife and I associate with. late 50's early 60's.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

I've recently turned 40 but d say that I like to stay in my late 20s to mid 30s
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

I think I look 20 - 25 years younger than I am, so I dress for that age group. My mother-in-law is 75 and wears 5" heels and does zumba class as part of 2 hr a day at the gym.
    Hugs, Ellen

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I'm mid 60's and dress mid 40 ish I guess.
    As CDers or TG MtF we do go thru a stage like a female puberty where we have to learn what we need to know.
    In that period we tend to wear stuff way below or actual age. After some time we grow out of that phase and use common sense when picking clothes out.
    I see this in a lot of CD /trans forums where new CDs or trans people are wearing those goofy knit hats or pokemon hat with ears on them which is pretty much what pre teen girls wear.
    Please if you like those hats don't get all pissed over my comments its just a "thing "I have noticed over the years.
    Call it an observation and not a condemnation.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 03-10-2017 at 07:51 PM.

I am in my late 30's and I buy dresses for 20's (mini this and that, see through this and that) hehe.
    But I feel like what I dress.
    I am a small asian with light color skin.....I think at least I can get away with it, but yes I am guilty of the crime in buying clothes 10 years younger for my age.

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    Wow, comments on this topic have really blossomed. Like many, I choose to dress in styles younger than what my birth certificate may state. It lies! Or, was it faked?

I do draw the line and will not wear any goofy knit hats with ears.

As long as I can get away with it, I shall dress in a manner more feminine and sexy than any alternate persona in my male youth.

L

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sort of like this, Lydia!?

Attachment 274008
    Attached Images Attached Images
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Not exactly Sherry but that is pretty bad too.
    I'm talking about hats like these.They are not cute or whimsical they are just ridiculous looking
    Attached Images Attached Images

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    Funny, but cute Sherry!. OK on ear flaps, I suppose, but no to ears.

But, OMG, I just realized that I too have a stocking cap with a fuzzy ball on top! It must be some 40 years old.

I am sixty five and look forty as a male and my female side looks ten years younger. So I can wear some shorter skirts and miniskirts sometimes.. People think I am in the forties, however last week I got an AARP discount on something I bought. LOL
    Part Time Girl

I'm a senior who likes to shop in juniors, the clothes are more stylish and a lot cheaper. I like to think since it's not gender appropriate then age appropriate is irrelevant. I'm in my 70's so practically anything I wear will be for a younger woman.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    I am inhabited by a 4000 year old lightning goddess.

All those RPG female mage characters suddenly make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Dana44 View Post
    however last week I got an AARP discount on something I bought. LOL
    Do you recall your first senior discount? I had mine two years ago at age 50. I was getting an annual parking pass for a large park in my city, and they offered a senior discount as I was paying. I said, hey, hey, I'm only 50, and they said that's the age it's starts for them. I said OK. Hey, half price on a $75 pass I'll swallow all the pride.
    Last edited by Maria Blackwood; 03-10-2017 at 10:33 PM.

Aspiring Member
    I'm so old If I dressed my age I would only wear one heel at a time because I would have one foot in a heel and one foot in the grave.
    And yes, I remember my first senior discount. My girlfriend and I went to lunch and the discount was for over 50. My girlfriend started laughing and said "They didn't card you".
    Last edited by nvlady; 03-10-2017 at 11:35 PM.

Not sure how to word this. I'm 47 and try to dress older and be more mature, BUT! I always end up looking about 40.
    So I'm probably one of the few that doesn't wish to look younger, I'll just have to live with looking 40 for now.

40yr old Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Banned Read only
    Well girl friends, I will never dress my real age which I will never tell you girls that age. I will tell you that if I dressed my age, I would have to probably be placed in an assisted living facility and wear a gray wig with my hair back in a bun. I would probably have to eat my supper through a straw and have to place my teeth in a glass to have the dentures clean when I got up at 5:30 in the morning. I never will understand why the older folks get, the earlier they get up in the morning. By the time I reach the age of 70, I'll probably be getting up at around 1:00pm in the afternoon!
    I'm just really glad God has blessed me with some really great genes that make this cross dressing hobby of mine a ton of fun. The entire process is not only fun, but sexy, sensual, exciting, challenging, time consuming if you do it right, takes a lot of practice and watching professional videos on how to apply makeup of any kind, and just a real blast that I think I can never grow tired of doing! There's really only one thing about cross dressing that I don't enjoy and that's the removal of nail polish when it's time to get back to being the male me again - although I am getting better and better at removing that stuff as time goes by!
    Take care and I hope you girls continue to enjoy the photos of Scarlett!
    XOXOXO Scarlett

as a mature woman i do try to blend when i go out.
    jeans, boots and sweaters are the norm for me during the winter.
    so for me, it's conservative with a twist of "hip"... and if i twist my hip, i go home!
    paula

Maybe it's because I've been dressing for so long, but the fem me is (almost) as old as I am. Then again, I have never grown "up" in proportion to my growing "older", so maybe Kelly can dodge of a few of my 59 years.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Now that I think about it, I have no idea if I dress up to my age.
    Seems alright to me and no one has said anything otherwise.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Ah-May-Lee
    I would wear this hat. I had a Hello Kitty hat but it didn't have the ears.

hello-kitty-hat-and-mittens-black.jpg
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron