Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silly question, serious consequences

Silly question, serious consequences

There always seem to be those "what if" questions posted in this forum. So, I thought of one that we could have a little fun with.

In the movie "BIG," Tom Hank's younger self makes a wish while receiving his fortune from a Zoltar arcade amusement. "I want to be BIG."
    The next morning, he woke up to find himself fully grown.

OK?

Now, you have come across the same Zoltar amusement, but your situation is this:
    Zoltar will change you from a man into a woman. Overnight. Instantaneous. You will look, act, and feel like the woman you most desire to be like. You will stay in the female version for seven days, after which time you will revert back to being male... under one condition. During those seven days, you must remain pure, a virgin, else you will remain a female forever.

So, who will be returning to male form?

-Geena
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 03-11-2017 at 01:13 PM. Reason: editedto keep within forum rules
    I am a work of art! I just wish that my artistic skill set was closer to Norman Rockwell than it is to Salvador Dali!

Guess someone is getting lucky
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Younger and female or old and male. No question, better start buying more clothes.

Aspiring Member
    I would simply go through the motions with zero emotional attachment to avoid getting back into my male form, seeing the woman in question is the daughter my parents never had, with the same attitudes and flaws and poor eyesight. I do not expect to be physically very attractive either.
    Last edited by Lily Catherine; 03-11-2017 at 01:32 PM.

Love it; "look, act, and feel like the woman you most desire to be like". Ya, well like Lorileah said "someone is going to get lucky". Thanks for the question. Take care, Brenda

I'll just pick up the condoms on the way to the Zoltar queue!

The quick and naive answer, obviously: I'd seduce the first man I saw.

The more nuanced answer: I'm not that kind of girl! I'd hold out for as long as I could. I'd want to find the right guy. I might let the 7 days expire, and do it again and again (as long as that's within the rules) until I've really found somebody I want making love to me. If I could only do it once, I'd still be more selective, but I'd surely do it with somebody before the 7 days were up.
    Love,
    Daisy

Well, I'd like to think I'm not that kind of girl. But if it meant I'd be female for the rest of my life, I'd dress in my sexiest dress, doll myself up to the max, go to a nearby navy yard, find the nicest bar, and take home the first sailor who bought me a drink.
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

Screw Zoltar. I want the CD fairy to come to me with two bags of pills, one with pink pills and one with blue pills. The pink ones will turn you into a girl with a 100% guarantee no one will be able to clock you. The blue pills will change you back to your normal male self. I would be quite happy bouncing back and forth. I think I would have a lot of pink weekends.

Who knows, maybe I would evolve my feminine side to where I wouldn't take another blue pill.
    Last edited by sweetdreams; 03-11-2017 at 02:30 PM.

Banned Spammer
    Sweetdreams........ LOL take 2 pinks and one blue..... or take half a blue and three pinks or.......... LOL I would have to wait until the second last day to see how everything went. If I like the fem side.... OMG woman hood here I come!!!

I like the pill idea sweetdreams had! It is more to my liking but...after being dressed 24/4 and being so disappointed when time was up. Like Lorileah said ! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Yeah I probably would remain a woman as I would be a bad girl. LOL
    Part Time Girl

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Put me down for the pills!, and give me directions to the nearest Lesbian bar.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I'm come out.
    I would stay a female, life as a male sucks, and the thought of making love as a female is exciting.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki A. View Post
    Younger and female or old and male. No question, better start buying more clothes.
    Half my age and female, or my age and male, sure I would do life over again, why not if only for being younger.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 03-12-2017 at 01:02 PM. Reason: not allowed on this forum, read the FAQs
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

What Lorileah said!

hugs, Bria

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Nice truck. Let's get this over with quick. And pull my hair a little, would 'ya.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Ladies, and I'm using that term very loosely, what a bunch of promiscuous little trollops you all are. LOL!
    Of course, I'd be right there with you. I can never get something NEW without trying it out ASAP.
    I can just imagine the look on the UPS driver's face when I give him MY package to open up!!!

-Geena
    I am a work of art! I just wish that my artistic skill set was closer to Norman Rockwell than it is to Salvador Dali!

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    I am the master of my domain.....

Dress sexy, attract interest for all week but keep legs crossed. Coming from someone who is pansexual, tells you obviously that being and living as a male is something I prefer

Mind you there are several other ways to sexually pleasure and be pleasured without giving up your vaginal virginity
    Last edited by Princess Chantal; 03-11-2017 at 06:17 PM.

It would be nice to sample life as a female but I would wish to return. Through away the rose tinted glasses, and you will find being female is not what you would want it to be.

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    Ask me after six days. . .

Banned Read only
    Geena,
    To get the question clear if you have sex, not explicit how and who with in the question, you remain female? Seven days to achieve it, OH Boy , what fun !

So Zoltar was responsible all those years ago , no wonder I hate wearing drab clothes so much , I must be a female CDer !

So, I stop to let the marinade infuse into my rump (Sunday lunch, that's all, Mmmm Thai beef salad).

Quick answer; I wouldn't last 7minutes, wouldn't turn back and probably wouldn't be pure!

( now I have to question if I'm straight )

I best get back to squeezing lime!

Stacy
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Sorry. That stuff is going for a test flight, even if it means permanent conversion. (and please say that I can spend the rest of my life as a BEAUTIFUL woman).
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

I think that if I had my choice I'd want to be a woman. So put me down as definitely looking for a fun hook up!!