Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Avatars

I must have started over playing Skyrim around 60 times and have never played a male character. Same with the Sims.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    - Dr. Seuss

How did that happen ? Samantha2015's Avatar
    Bloodrayne was another game with a hot female lead. That reminds me I have to load that one up again, not sure I ever finished it.
    Hugs
    Samantha

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyJean View Post
    Kimberly is currently making her way through the Boston Commonwealth of Fallout 4. The Fallout games let you design your character 100%. The sequined dress doesn't offer any protection but I carry it for special occasions!
    I think there's a mod that allows armor to go over any clothing and also make it invisible. You could wear the dress under the invisible armor. I just use the armor- the female character looks really badass in the heavy combat armor.

I put all my settlers into nice suits and dresses from the clothing fabricator. You can totally crossdress them.

Isn't F4 only game that allows you to crossdress? you can totaly have male character and run around in dresses all the time. But thanks for idea, I should go and make my main settlement as "Crossdress only"

Btw, if you looking for game with great character creation then check Black Desert Online mmo. Best char. creation so far, check some yt videos!
    "Do not care what others think, do what you must" - Javik, ME3

I mix it up, playing both genders, but gaming in various forms was some of my first feminine self-expression.

When I was 18 or 19, back in the late 1970's, I learned about the tabletop dice and miniatures role playing adventure game 'Dungeons and Dragons', which was the first game I can recall playing where you could choose your character's name and gender and could control and describe their actions. I started out early on with both male and female characters, and among the mostly male group of players, found I had a knack for playing a realistic female. My friends and I were active duty Navy sailors, yet they all accepeted my playing most of the girl chatacters in the group, without questioning it. I later did the same in college, and when the Internet came around and there were text-based role playing forums, and later multi-player games, I just kept doing it.

In any game where you can customize character appearance, it was a sure bet I would make a female character first. A pattern tended to emerge for how I would make that girl look - the core of my own feminine self-image. In the multiplayer games, the other on-line players often believed my girls were being controlled by a real girl.

Much later in my life, when I stopped repressing my bisexuality and finally came to accept that I wanted to wear feminine clothes and feminize my appearance in real life, I found I had already created my basic feminine personna. Ceera Murakami was an established alternate identity for me that was so entrenched that I had been earning money on-line doing virtual reality game content designing as Ceera, (primarily in Second Life), and even had a bank account with Ceera as an assumed business name. It was hardly a step at all to have that persona become my real-life girl self. She had been developed in my sub-conscious for decades before I recognized my need to let her into the real world.
    Last edited by Ceera; 03-13-2017 at 03:31 AM.

Non-binary/Questioning
    Female. In fact, playing a female character in Neverwinter Nights was very helpful for me in realizing that I was not 100% male.

I don't play video games, but if I did - I would definitely pick a female avatar.

Banned Read only
    In all the games I've ever played I've only played 2 female characters.

The first was a Twi'lek female dancer in Star Wars Galaxies that I used to con items/money out of people.

The second was in a Fallout 3(disappointingly short compared to #4).

That's it. Everything else has been male.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I'm amazed that so many here are gamers.
    How do you find the time to sit for hours playing a game?
    What happens when you I guess "beat or finish the game what then buy a new game?
    I'm sorry I never got into gaming so I am asking the question because I honestly don't know what the draw is.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 03-15-2017 at 06:55 PM.