Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No pictures

No pictures

Do any of you girls regret having photos of your girly selves out there?My ex was accepting of my crossdressing as long as it stayed in the bedroom and that was O.K.At the time I thought it would be nice to have a few pictures of me dressed.Back then an actual camera would have been used and I guess the idea of having to have film developed probably stopped us.I don't know if my ex has shared my secret with anyone close to me but without photographic proof it's easy to deny.Cameras are no longer needed with cellphones now though mine takes lousy pics,I only use it for texting my kids and in case of a breakdown(mechanical not mental).I need to get a better phone so I can take selfies and post some pics on this forum.Today I'm glad that there is nothing out there that can come back to cause me grief or embarrassment.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have seen my pics all over the internet and even from a website based in the UK.
    I could care less really I'm never naked or doing anything illegal so if people I know recognize me so be it I deal with it then.

The only "no pictures" I have are those I lost in hard drive crashes! :-(
    Last edited by AndreaCalifCD; 03-11-2017 at 08:53 PM.

All my pics are on my phone or this site. I don't regret posting here, but I keep my phone well secured so no one finds the pictures of me. I'm pretty closeted so it would be a bit embarrassing

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    If you're ashamed or embarrassed then don't post pictures of yourself.

No pictures of me are at all revealing, so no I do not regret them.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I am out to the most important people in my life! I really don't care who sees my pictures at this point. I think my boss would probably be more amused than anything! Mine are on my phone which seldom gets used by me let alone anyone else and the other photos are on an SD card in my camera! Since I don't look like my pictures of Lana Mae I would just deny it! I will not give in to fear or paranoia! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Aspiring Member
    I have yet to take a picture of myself dressed. I have seen myself in the mirror, I am very happy with the way I look as a man, I look butt ugly ridiculous dressed as a woman, I don't have a chance to blend in with GGs unless they are a group of WNBA players. I don't want a picture of that! So yes I would be embarrassed if a picture of me dressed leaked out somehow, but the primary source of the embarrassment would be from how I look, not because I Crossdress
    Last edited by Seana Summer; 03-11-2017 at 11:28 PM.

I was never big on taking pictures of my "girly" self and the only one out there is the one I'm currently using for my avatar on this site.

No pictures for me. I have no need for them. I am absolutely certain the image I have of me dressed is not what the camera would capture. Not ashamed or embarrassed, just don't get into pictures.

Banned Spammer
    The more I settle into being more female in nature the less pics I take seems like.
    No real burning desire to take tons of pics these days.

Banned Read only
    Karen,
    Back in the days of film it wasn't a problem because as a professional photographer I had my own colour darkroom and obviously a studio , I still prefer photographs they have a quality digital can't achieve, there was never a substitute for a good quality camera and the right lens.

I personally would be lost without my pictures , they are a stepping stone to coming out to people , so many have now seen them apart from forum members, so for me there's no going back, what would be the point ?

Banned Spammer
    I do have lots of pics so they are kind of a timeline in my progression and I'm sure its the same for most everybody here.
    Take lots of pics if that is your thing I totally support the idea.

All I can say is that unless you want to be OUT, don't take any pictures. Supposedly 'in fun', my wife took pictures of me wearing dresses in which I was clearly identifiable. She later used those pictures to blackmail me during the divorce. Whether she planned it back when she took the pictures, I'm unsure. But I don't understand why people so desperately want lone pictures of themselves. One pic, I can understand, say, if you need to provide it for someone to recognize you. But all the selfies, in so many places and situations? I don't get it. I know what I look like, I'm available in the mirror all the time.
    Must be an ego thing or something.
    There are no known naked pics of me, as it's known to crack camera lenses and make the CCD sensors melt.
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 03-12-2017 at 03:09 AM.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I do enjoy photographs when I'm dressed though I haven't done any lately.

In terms of someone seeing them... this is the only place I've posted them and if someone I know stumbles across them, I figure they have more than a passing interest in crossdressing

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I take at least a hundred pictures each and every time I dress up and make at least one YouTube video.

I also have a separate Twitter account for Alice.

I have pictures posted here in the "boy mode vs girl mode" sticky.

So seemingly there's plenty that can come back to me, but I personally don't care.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I don't have any photos of myself in male or female dress. The only photos that I know of are with homeland security and those are of the male me.
    Teresa, I agree with you on the film versus digital. I have lots of cash tied up in digital and have pulled out the 35 mm and 645 again. There is nothing like a real negative and print.

Ah-May-Lee
    I just wish I'd have used a camera more productively in my past than taking pics of street scenes. I wish I took pictures of me and my friends in the clubs of NYC. I also hope some guys don't post videos of me they had hidden in their rooms back when, that might be embarrassing.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

I kind of regret not keeping any pictures of me on here. Over the years I've put some up, then taken them down. I never kept any of them out of fear. I fear I will make a mistake and have one left on a camera or phone device, so that is why I don't have any. I'd love to get dolled up and take some and share them with everyone on here again sometime, including ones with my face (My previous ones were all body shots). Plus, todays phones and devices are arrogantly "helpful" and invasive by default. You have to turn off all location services. Programs will read your photos on your camera and suggest you post it to social media. I find that unappetizingly invasive.

I use two browsers primarily. One I clear cache on exit. I use it to test software, so it is nice to have cache cleared to make sure I'm getting a fresh load of the website for testing purposes. It also comes in handy for making sure this site is never saved in cache. Even with these precautions, I fear making a mistake some day.

So, I dream and would like to do some photos, but I guess I would rather not have to worry about being out there.

I have many pictures, Many Many. For me it's the biggest part of the fun of dressing, trying to see how authentic i can get. I have most of them on a separate HD, but lately have them online in a Flikr, private, account. I also have been worried about them getting out to the world although i would love to share them with like mined persons. Do what pleases you.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

I have a lot on my phone with no regrets. A few years ago the ex even made copies and tried to use them in the divorce. The judge didn't care.

Banned Read only
    Lexi,
    Precisely why I take them, I do want to be totally out , the pictures are that stepping stone . If many people have seen them there's no risk of having them used against you, that is me how I prefer to be seen and don't have a problem with it .

Call me a cab...ernet!
    I was sooo nervous when I posted my first photo online about 10 years ago. Thought people would instantly recognize me. But that never happened. I love taking pics of myself when I dress and do share them with some others. I store them on flickr. I also enjoy pulling those pics up occasionally and looking back at myself.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    As anyone can attest here, I am categorically unopposed to ANY photos of me .
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

I have very few photos of myself when young as photography was not as readily available as now.

All my photography was processed by me and I know where it is, photos are stored on a CD and not left on a hard drive or in a cellphone.

Other photos and negatives of early days are in a drawer ......Somewhere. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.