Thread: On-line relationship

On-line relationship

Hi girls. One subject I rarely see discussed here is members who have developed a close relationship with a male admirer on-line. Maybe it's because it is a rarity or something we are reluctant to discuss if it has happened. I've made mention of my "affair" in some of my replies to threads but have been hesitant to start a new topic on the subject. Well, here I go. Why not. It's not something I'm at all embarrased about or concerned about any negative reaction.
    I met this guy on a crossdress chat site 8 years ago. . We had a good discussion and he obviously was attracted to me. I was on webcam and had photos on my profile. I could also see his pics and was a good looking athletic guy. He also lived in Australia but about 1500 km away. We exchanged emails and I began sending him photos and messages anytime I dressed and he always responded with compliments and confirmation of how much he was attracted to me.
    When I began dressing in my 30's I developed a bisexual tendency which was only really evident when I was Tracey. I loved to be admired by men and love that I aroused them sexually. It made me feel so much more female. Having a special guy who treated me as his girlfriend added a wonderful extra dimension to my TG experience. We continue to exchange emails regularly and express deep love and desire for each other. We both know that we will never meet, but the fantasy we enjoy is a true pleasure . We are both married and of course our wives don't know about our relationship but it hasn't affected my marriage at all. It has enhanced my joy of crossdressing tremendously and I always feel grateful that I met this guy.
    Love to hear from any other girls who have similar experiences

Tracey

I'm so disappointed that there have been no replies to my thread. I thought the subject would create some interest and I guess it did but maybe I made the wrong comment at the end because it seems that it must be quite unusual to have an on-line relationship like mine. What I would really love to read dear girls are your reactions to what I wrote . Any responses at all would be most appreciated. Maybe you could let me know why you think I had no replies. Nothing will offend me, I promise. Come on, please give me some feedback.
    Thank you in anticipation
    Tracey

Silver Member
    Not much to say, other than if you are married it is a really bad idea. If not for your wife and kids' sake (if you have any), than at least your own. If your wife finds out, it will probably end very, very badly for you. I don't say that to be judgemental, just a warning, I have known others in a similar situation and it ended up very badly for them.
    Last edited by Vickie_CDTV; 03-20-2017 at 06:10 AM.

Lone Wolf
    I have had the two such relationships, the first for 2 years and the second for 3 years, we would spend a lot of time talking on getting together and all the nice things we would do.
    It helped that all this time I was always in girl mode and enjoyed being able to exchange pics just have someone special .
    Both had to end for special reasons but it was fun .

I had a friend that was from Scotland. We were on line CD friends. No affair but a lot of emailing pictures and visited a lot. I enjoyed knowing and having someone we could skype with all made up. It was hot sometimes fantasies would come out in our conversations. It was more like two girls talk than an affair.

Platinum Member
    I missed the original post, so perhaps did others. I was one of the early adopters of Internet chat rooms, back when you had AOL or MSN as choices. I met two women that I chatted with for long terrors of time, both married and both looking for something outside their marriage, even vicariously, to fill a gap. Both knew I was a cross dresser, but it didn't seem to matter because, after all....it was just chatting, right.

Emotional connections can grow even in such a sterile environment and in one case, we met, made love and stayed together for a few days. Somehow, her husband found out...and although we stayed in touch, she stayed married...I moved on.

Banned Read only
    Seems like there are two issues here, your possible bisexual interests and the on line affair. As Vickie wrote, if your spouse finds out, could be big problem. Many of us on here have these similar fantasies, and are reluctant to discuss with our spouses for obvious reasons. For some spouses, the bisexual fantasy part may not be an issue (some might even be turned on by it), but for others, this could end the marriage. There is also the rush from the ilictness of the on line affair (or real affair). But sometimes you have to step back and look at the hurt and damage that affairs cause when discovered (real or on line). I'm not making judgement about you, just trying to point out real consequences. This naturally leads to the subject of whether your spouse knows about your cding, and whether you want to share this with her. I recommend trying.
    Last edited by Happygirl!; 03-20-2017 at 08:27 AM.

One day one small slip and one of your wives finds out. How will you explain? The fact is that in their minds this is an affair, in their minds you are looking outside the marriage and also you are looking for men. This will open a Pandora box. Pretty dangerous in my mind!

I've had online admirers in chat rooms and there was one CD that I looked forward to chatting with over the course of a couple of years. At one point he dropped out of sight (for a couple of years) and when he returned to the chat site we chatted again one time. He said he forgot all about that chat site!

Anyway, I wouldn't consider this a possible relationship in the real world. Traveling a long distance to meet someone I met online isn't gonna happen.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    All I can say is if you have to go outside your marriage for sex or turn ons there is something wrong.
    Emotional cheating I call it.
    My second wife left me for a guy she met online at a card playing site.
    I would love to smack the you know what out of her and the guy but in all honesty I'm glad she is his problem now.
    Once a cheater always a cheater.
    What you are doing is wrong IMO because you are married.If you were single then chat online all you want.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 03-20-2017 at 09:48 AM.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Well, I have hundreds of male CD admirers right here. Occasionally, I'll remind myself that all of the beautiful ladies that I receive accolades from on this site are male. I do have some wonderful, fanciful email exchanges and phone calls with a few gurls here. We delve into what a good time we would have and what might possibly evolve if we met in person.

But, I truly honor the sanctity of the marriage vows I made to my wife. With another gurl or guy for that matter, we could play, tease and enjoy each other's company but, the relationship would respectfully remain platonic. Tracey Jo, a word of advice is to not get carried away by your desires.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Sounds like a time bomb waiting to blow up in your face. After 8 years of hiding a relationship with a stranger, it doesn't matter how platonic the relationship is, your spouse will probably not be happy. Can you imagine if the shoe was on the other foot and your wife had been talking to some guy for 8 years behind your back?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I had fantasies of being with men when I first began dressing late in life, Tracey. I think many of us do. Even those of us that r straight. I thot I had suddenly turned gay!

Until I realized I find NOTHING about males sexually attractive.

On another note: I chatted for a year with a Russian woman online after my divorce. Finally, I was interested enuff to go over there to meet her. We got on famously for a week! Sadly, NOT in the bedroom department, tho.
    End of that relationship!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I'll respond because I'm AU but I'm not comfortable with going down the track of an on line relationship,
    Especially with a Guy!

Careful in that Danger Zone!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

If you've expressed your love and desire to someone other than your wife, no matter the gender or sexual orientation, then you should seriously consider ending your marriage. And I don't say that lightly.
    I don't know what your relationship is with your wife but I feel sorry for her. She is trapped in a false relationship and she doesn't even know it.
    They/Them
    I love dressing as a woman.

I am a wife of a CD and I agree with many others. This is cheating and really unfair to your wife. I think if it were just two "girls" getting together online to chat and be dressed that is a whole other thing altogether. Honesty is the best policy, and you are not being honest with your wife. Now, with that said, I will give you what advise I think I can. Look at why you are doing this? figure out if what you are getting out of this you COULD get from your wife if you tried. Maybe you need to just open up to her about fantasies you have, or role playing. so you can achieve the same thing INSIDE your marriage. Also, please take a minute and think of how you would feel if she were doing the same thing online with a man...? Good luck! Take Care. Greeneyes

This is also dangerous in many ways. Take great care Tracey.

Being admired for your pictures in a non-sexual way is what the Pciture Gallery is all about. The fact that almost all the viewer are genetic males is not the issue. It is the sexual nature of the verbal communication that makes this a problem for someone in a committed relationship. I like people, men or women, telling me I look pretty. I don't like to hear what their sexual organs are doing in response. Yes, it may support your affirmation of how good you look, but to try to get those comments and expressing deep love for each other is cheating. If your wife was treating you more as a sister/girlfriend and the marriage was over other than legally, then that is different.
    I have had some here ask for more revealing images but I politely refuse as I am not that kind of person and thank them for their admiration, but do not continue down that path.
    As to your statement of developing bisexual tendencies in your 30's, I wonder if you really mean bisexual or just enjoy the admiration of a man to affirm your femininity but have no sexual response to seeing the other person.
    I think you need to get your priorities straight.
    Hugs, Ellen

Banned Spammer
    Just to reiterate what everyone else has said STOP!!! you will regret it!!! You may think oh this is just an online thing? WRONG what you type and what you think you deleted is not gone. if this went to court your wife could have the transcripts recovered and used against you in court. Remember what you send on the net and think it is deleted? WRONG!!! it is recorded. Pictures? seriously? it is so easy to find your server and internet provider and get your info and next thing you know some CD is knocking on your door and that can be trouble......

I am pretty surprised at the harsh reaction to Tracey.

For those that are so pious, I have to ask, is it really any different than the many folks here who hide the fact they are CD's from their spouse or all those that practice DADT?

Banned Spammer
    Nothing to hide here from my SO she already knows and approves.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Not being pious at all IMO Elysia.
    Would you like your wife talking with a guy online?

Non-binary/Questioning
    I am not a conservative in matters of marriage - your marriage is your business, as is what you do in it. It's rare that one person can meet all of our relationship needs, and if you seek those unmet ones elsewhere that's up to you, so no judgement from me. That said, the other posters are correct in that it does potentially put your marriage at risk, so it might be worth looking at exactly what you are getting from this admirer that you aren't getting from your spouse and work on how that could be changed. Alternatively, some couples successfully make the move to open relationships or to other forms of non-exclusivity.

I don't have a problem with 'admirers' per se either, as long as they are respectful and considerate. It's always nice to be wanted & appreciated, to have your company and thoughts valued, to be considered attractive, and/or to be desired sexually. People are attracted to other people for a variety of reasons, some of which may be 'fetishistic', but the important thing is that you don't feel that you are objectified, i.e. that you are respected for yourself as a person, rather than lusted after simply for being a CD (though if you're into that, that's your prerogative as well ).

Traceyjo,

After reading a few of the replies above, I have to admit that I agree with a few of them. And as Betty pointed out, if you have a "deep love and desire" for someone other than your wife you may want to speak to her about this. Find out what she thinks about it. If not then you will most assuredly have issues later.

I have been attracted to a few laides here, though attracted to them I believe I am more envious than anything. That they can pass so easily where I cannot. Though I have not had a "fling", I have met (only online) and have some wonderful friends, whom I wish that we still correspond.

Feedback? I didn't just see this till today, however from what I have read here I can safely say that a lot of ladies here though dress fully and live their lives fully female have zero interest in the same sex. Sexually speaking, whether they straight, bisexual, gay, or curious... Not sure why really? Last vestiges of manhood clinging on driving their sex drive telling them that even though they dress, act, live like a woman that they are not attracted to men? To each their own...

Good luck
    @---}-----
    Michelle

Do people not understand gender and sexual orientation are two very different different things?
    And yes, to each their own..... it would be a very boring world if we were all the same.