Thread: Dinner and bathroom breaks.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD

Dinner and bathroom breaks.

While out with friends, I was asked why it takes so long to use the bathroom. It took me a moment to realize she was right.

This is the reason. Elastic !
    . knickers
    . padded girdle
    . pantyhose
    . shapewear
    . slip
    . dress

That's 6 layers of elastic. Someone needs to come up with an all in one garment.

Does anyone else go through this much ?
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

I wear that amount, if not more, undergarments. My routine, which is very quick, is to raise skirt or dressing a way that it will not kiss the dirty water in the toulet bowl, lower tights or nylons if wearing them and then use the side retrieval method to pull out, use (pee) and then replace. Then I re-tuck properly, pull up nylons or tights and lower and adjust skirt or dress, go out wash my hands and check my look, apply touch up lipstick if needed and walk out. Easy peezy!

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Kelly the one thing I've found whiie out dressed and going to the bathroom is it has helped me understand why it always
    takes a lady longer then a guy. Your right so much to deal with clothing wise. I gained a new perspective

It's so much more involved than just unzip/pee/zip and go.
    Men just don't get it.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Banned Read only
    Kelly,
    I keep it simpler than that !

For a start I prefer a suspender belt and stockings , I wear knickers and a pair of control panties to keep tucked, slips and dresses aren't a problem unless they're skin tight, ( been there and found that one out !) I don't use shape wear .

I sometimes wear a nice pair of wide fit trousers, with ankle boots , they pose me more of a problem. They have a side zip with three buttons that fasten into fabric loops, it takes me twice as long wearing those to go to the bathroom than wearing any of my dresses or skirts !
    Last edited by Teresa; 03-14-2017 at 09:45 AM.

Only 5 layers but I know what you mean, Kelly! Teresa-shades of button fly pants for men! I hated those things! LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

My solution is : don't drink anyting and pray you don't need to go. If I go out I do my shapewear different than if I stay in.

My home-studio shapewear is quite elaborate and draggish: large DIY hip pads, then tights to hold the pads in place, then 4-6 pairs of hose to smooth it so that it liis like bare legs, then fishnets, then suspenders to keep it all from sliding down to my knees. Then corsetry and breast forms over the suspender straps to cover them, then a unitard to cover everything, then clothes... If I had to use the restroom, it's all got to come back at least to the suspender stage.

When I do out, I tend to wear something that obfuscates the need for hip pads at all, and use a modest gaff, shaping girdle, and a long skirt. This is solely because I don;t want to get caught out having to use the restroom and needing an hour to do it.
    And so we go, on with our lives...
    We know the Truth, but prefer Lies.
    Lies are simple, simple is Bliss.
    Why go against tradition, when we can admit defeat,
    Live in Decline, be the victim of our own design?

This is why I have come to prefer open bottom girdles. Much easier to get access, not to mention much more feminine.
    Not a woman, I just enjoy looking and feeling like one now and then!

There can be three to six layers to sort out at any one time.

As a girl I just don't find anything to complain about, it's just a fact of life.

If you are a guy dressing up as a girl you would notice these things. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Kelly,

I'm with you on this but can I add dealing with hip pads?

This is why I tend to mainly wear Holdups. One, it's one less thing to deal with and two, they help keep the hip pads in place while sitting. I'm also working towards glue on bum pads as currently I have a pair of padded knickers over which I wear high waisted shaper shorts to keep them firmly in place. It's my hope to be able to just wear just a pair of normal knickers to reduce the number of layers and to mimic more closely what the majority of GG's wear.

Regardless of the number of layers, the first time you answer the call of nature while fully dressed you gain that little insight into the day to day life of GG's. And don't get me started on tight fitting pencil skirts.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    After a couple of drinks it can get confusing! I usually switch my firm hook and eye all in one for a ribbed waist cincher, a pull down Spanx girdle, and a pull up legged girdle to hold my pads.

Recently I pulled down my Spanx over my pads instead of under in the club potty. After dancing for awhile, it rolled up to my waist. Between that and my waist cincher, it felt like I was being sliced in half!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I've managed to pare it down to 3 layers and now that I take Flomax I can hold it much longer than I used to!!
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Silver Member
    I wear an open bottom girdle and stockings with panties underneath, and a slip over all that. Lift everything and reach under the girdle and everything comes out and goes back in easily, no problem.

Guy wearing dresses
    My favorite line is from the "Hello Dolly!"

Baraby: Cornelius, are you sure they're just changing their clothes. I get dressed in less than three minutes.
    Cornelus: Women wear more...underneath.

Platinum Member
    Hi Kelly, I remember seeing open crotch pantyhose somewhere, with regular panties would make life easier......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!