Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gotta love heavy snow days...

Gotta love heavy snow days...

...especially since it gives me an excuse to work from home thereby giving me some Petra time.

We're getting hit tomorrow. I'm hoping for some "me" time at some point. I'll be checking in here, of course!
    "Samm" Sammara Michaels

I also speak fluent sarcasm

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    Enjoy the weather interruption all,

No change here in NM which has been dry for weeks.

Look forward to your updates. Have a spare snow shovel, should you need it!

I love walking around in the beginnings of snowstorms. Not slippery yet, crunchy snow, and it's always silent because the snow muffles the noise. I usually wear my ipod, playing music from back when I was a teen during winter times. I used to like underdressing a bit, bra/panties/pantyhose when I took my alone walks in the snow, but now worry about falling and winding up in the e.r. with a broken something or other, and having to call a friend to pick me up and then having them find my girl things. So it's back to plain jockey shorts for me. No great loss, I guess. There's a diner not far away, which I plan to walk to for some hot chocolate and pancakes. It will probably be around 3 or 4 am by that time. If it's snowing really heavy by then, maybe one of the local cops or EMT crews that I know will be in the diner and give me a ride home. This will probably be the last big snow of the season. By next year, I hope to be in Arizona. So it may be my last snowstorm, ever.

It's around midnight here in the NYC tristate area. No snow yet. Just salted the walks, in preparation. Stuck cardboard on the windshields (just discovered this trick, use blue painters tape; after snow/ice/rain storms, peel off and you have zero ice/snow on your windsheild to scrape off). Saw neighbor doing it. As long as you don't leave it on in the sun, no adhesive sticks to the glass. Supermarkets are happy to get rid of big boxes you can use.
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 03-13-2017 at 11:42 PM.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

You have snow storms now girls? Wau we have sunny day atm. If someheavy snow comes here (like next winter) I would not stay home but take that chance, gather some courage and go out actualy. Wraped in winter clothing and scarf across face and heavy snow all around its great way to enjoy crazy weather en femme and put use to your boots finaly But we must be careful. Cant handle emberasment of being taken to hospital with broken leg bcs of slip in heels on snow while walking en femme
    "Do not care what others think, do what you must" - Javik, ME3

Big snow already happening here . Work leaving it up to us , well that's just dangerous. Id rather do most anything else, but am choosing to save vaca days for nice weather. Only underdressing for me today. Boooooo
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Ah-May-Lee
    Going to get over 30 inches of snow today. Unessential cars on the road are banned from driving today. I have no idea how I'm going to get back to the mental ward, I feel so trapped.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Get them skis out and ski my butt off. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Just stayed in my pjs and have a cozy warm fire going
    Smile! You'll always brighten someone's day, including your own from their return smile!

Guess you must have some young men to shovel your walk and driveway. Either that or you live in a Condo and they do it.
    I love the chance to be home and dressed, but what I see out my window only means work of another sort and I certainly don't have anything in my wardrobe that I really want to wear out in that weather to shovel all that wet, white stuff.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Gonna get 18-25 in here in. SouthernNew England. I'm lounging wearing black leggings watching t.v.

Here in NC it is a cold rain-temps in mid 30s this morning! I don't envy you guys/girls the snow! I don't have anything to wear in it! Not going out dressed in cold rain either! Just have to stay in and be on the forum I guess! LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Petra,

So far we only got ice and rain...

@--}----
    Michelle

Lots of ice and sleet here in Maryland.
    Another day dressed Amy
    [SIZE="3"]Amy[/SIZE]

Just a great time for camis and leggings up here in Canada

Day 2 of working from home. A girl could get used to this.

I'm retired so every day is a snow day. Fortunately live in a condo community so limited snow clearing for me. Unfortunately have to walk the dog in this, about 18" so far.
    Last edited by Jaymees22; 03-14-2017 at 10:03 PM.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    That's that stuff we can see up on the mountains, rite?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Something like that, Doc.

I had a nice few hours of "Samm" time today... followed by shoveling 3 feet of snow condensed into 4 inches of concrete slush. I hated changing back to male mode.
    "Samm" Sammara Michaels

I also speak fluent sarcasm

Platinum Member
    Hi Petra, That is an example of , When the world hands you lemons, You make lemon aid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Aha! U stole that line from my latest Photo Post didn't u, Blue?

You're welcome!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Exactly, Blue. Especially since that's the only real time I'm home alone all day anymore since my wife stopped working on Saturdays.

No snow here this year. Wish we'd get some. No chance to wear my femme down jackets and go skiing.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    That's that stuff we can see up on the mountains, rite?
    Quote Originally Posted by Petra1 View Post
    Something like that, Doc.
    "Oh! That' what's on them mountains behind the house.",said Carla as she examined the roses next to the pool.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!