Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skirts

Skirts

Looking forward to spring and cute skirts and outfits. Getting bored with winter.
    Sarah

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I've had the chance to wear a skirt twice already, love it especially when the wind blows, love that feeling of my skirt blowing

Silver Member
    One of my favorite skirts was a brown A line skirt. Fall wear, but I had a yellow slip that I wore under it. So much fun to wear it when traveling. Pull the skirt up enough to let the bright yellow lace on the slip showed over my dark nylons.

They are and always will be my favorite...
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

I very much prefer skirts to dresses, theyre quite nice to lounge in, and darn it I think they make me look pretty cute

Bored with winter also!! With the weather report here in the North East this morning I guess spring and cute skirts will just have to wait a little longer. Skirts are fun to wear, just not in a Nor Easter.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Winter doesn't stop me from wearing skirts and dresses. I'm only going from the house to the car and then from the car to where ever I'm going, usually a short walk. Helpful hint, wear a long coat.

My favourite piece of clothing. Why ? It shows off my legs and I love the swish of the fabric when I walk.

Quote Originally Posted by lingerieLiz View Post
    One of my favorite skirts was a brown A line skirt. Fall wear, but I had a yellow slip that I wore under it. So much fun to wear it when traveling. Pull the skirt up enough to let the bright yellow lace on the slip showed over my dark nylons.
    Sounds fantastic.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 03-14-2017 at 11:46 AM.

Platinum Member

Skirts Rule !!

Hi Sarah, 90% 0f the time that I am dressed I am wearing a skirt,

Of all of my many-many skirts my two favorites are the black and the white pencil skirts......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    I wear skirts a lot but because of my body shape mostly. I wear a size 8 skirt or slacks and a size 12 top so if I wear a dress I have to go with the top size to wear it. That makes it loose from the waist down so unless it's a belted dress it just doesn't look quite right. Do any of you have the same problem? Skirts do allow for mixing the outfit better too.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I'm a "skirt or dress only" type of girl, regardless of the weather and occasion.

I wear pants/trousers enough everyday already as a guy, minus when I'm out in a Utilikilt.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I only wear skirts or dresses, so it does not matter the time of year.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I wear skirts all year round, woolen ones in the winter and usually cotton in the summer.

Yes I am a jeans and pants girl as well.

I wear whatever seems suitable for the occasion, like other girls skirts don't always suit.

This includes dresses also.

A nice top and tight pants look appealing to the eye as well. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I love the swish of a skirt.

Skirts 90%, dresses 10%. Even if lined I wear a full or half slip. Ummm.

I love skirt and dress weather. The only thing that I dislike about warmer weather is that fewer women wear pantyhose or tights. I am hoping that leggings changes that.

Banned Read only
    Sarah,
    There are some lovely choices in winter skirts, I have a lovely black velvet one, and recently bought two leather skirts which go great with leather boots. I don't mind wearing a warm winter coat, it's like unwrapping a favourite sweet, the inside is nicer than the outer !

I admit it's good to see shops gearing up for spring and summer, a few days of sun bring some lovely outfits into the open .

Skirts are just so versatile! They can be worn with almost every top and look good! You can dress them up or dress them down. My favorite piece of clothing! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I am so looking forward to spring skirts, I typically wear pencil or denim straight, but love the feel of an A-Line skirt. Generally wear flats, love heals but they make me a bit too tall. Brenda

I'm currently at home dressed in a skirt and blouse just relaxing at my computer. Feels good to dress up all the way it's been so long.

Aspiring Member
    I've been out wearing a denim mini skirt several times this winter. Worn with thick, opaque tights, it's not cold, and definitely not out of place where I live.
    I'm fortunate enough to have quite shapely legs, so the tights look really good.
    Usually wear the mini skirt with a roll-neck sweater and I blend in just fine.
    I also love calf-length skirts which can be worn throughout the winter, too.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I wear skirts and dresses all year round (never jeans or trousers), and if its cold I get my thick tights on.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I wear skirts all year round too. But there is something about spring and summer skirts snd tank tops that are just so exciting every year. I love the sweater tights long jean skirts or jeans and boots look. But I love showing more leg and shoulders and shedding the layers.
    Sarah

floor length tiered gypsy skirts for me - on a hot day they are so cool and comfortable