Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do words trigger CD emotions for you?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Do words trigger CD emotions for you?

I find that certain words trigger "that" CD feeling in me when I read or hear them. My list includes skirts, dresses, bras and high heels. It is obvious to me why these words trigger me but it is also funny to me to think that other guys will just gloss over these words without a second thought!

Does this happen to others and if so what are your primary trigger words????

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    My answer is no.

I can be in the middle of doing something but when I hear the word "DRESS" it gets me going, big time.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

No words but what triggers me is a good looking woman.
    Part Time Girl

Call me a cab...ernet!
    OMG yes words trigger CD emotions for me. Even during periods where I haven't been dressing regularly, the word "panty" or "lingerie" will instantly flood me with the desire to dress. Those words for me are definitely triggers to my feelings.

Now that my wife has seen my pictures, she called to me the next morning "Hey, beautiful!" Now that triggered very happy, loving feelings!!
    But I suppose the usual CD inspiring triggers would be: sexy, feminine, heels, glamorous, stylish. Would hearing click-clack (of heels) qualify?
    Hugs, Ellen

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    not words for me, but if i see someone wearing something stylish while out or something on tv or in catalog I always think how that might look on me.

hey nikki. For me, it's a combination of both the word 'skirt' and also various images of women wearing skirts, dresses, etc. I don't know why it is but these images do tend to excite me and get me thinking "you know, I'd like to dress like that'. Best wishes

The only triggers I have is when my wife criticises some aspect of my appearance, I then have to immediately correct the problem, if that is convenient.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I am with you Niki, Skirts, dresses, and high heels; add to that, stilettos, slips, and earrings.

Not so much words but images or seeing someone in an outfit I would like to wear.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Aspiring Member
    I am with you Niki - skirts, dresses, bras – plus slips. High heels do nothing for me.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I must be a guy. No verbal triggers. But, nonstop visual ones!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I'm more visual as well seeing people wear clothes that are pretty and sexy is what does it for me. Always imagining I wonder how cute and sexy I would look.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LacieMarie View Post
    I'm more visual as well seeing people wear clothes that are pretty and sexy is what does it for me. Always imagining I wonder how cute and sexy I would look.
    I second that. I am very visually oriented. Words not so much.

For me it would be the world "skirt" There is just something about them that I really like.

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    No words I can think of.

I can no longer get near the women's clothing section if any store, though. Online I see just pictures. In the store, being surrounded by the clothing triggers depressed feelings that I can't just be female.

Just usual images for me....when I'm in a big city like New York I'm in sensory overload. I'm really big on city style.

Lauren

No trigger words, but every time I see a nice pair of shoes... well, that's a different story!

Not words for me. The sight of a well dressed woman really is a trigger though.

Garter belt, stockings and panties. Those words bring out strong emotions in me.

Platinum Member
    Hi Niki, Those words tend to make my mind wander too, I guess that it is just the way that we are Hard Wired ......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Aspiring Member
    I'm probably above the CD threshold to begin with, so it's a lot less applicable to me I suppose. About the worst that occurred, however, was me accidentally responding with "What's up?" to someone else asking for Lily.

I don't think anything "triggers" me, in any case.

Sweetdreams - I do use the word 'pretty' quite a lot, although it's pretty much another word to me. I acknowledge being described as such especially on this forum, in any case, and am grateful for that. It doesn't turn me on to be called 'pretty'/'beautiful' etc. - I think I'd be overreacting if it really did. Which would be damned unreasonable of me, frankly.
    Last edited by Lily Catherine; 03-22-2017 at 10:20 AM.

There are certainly many things that trigger my urge to dress and typically it is a well dressed woman in something ultra feminine.
    Words are certainly among the things that trigger me as well and certainly panties are number one. Panties can be so beautiful as to be mini works of art and I can't think of anything more feminine. The simple words garters, stockings, corsets, slips all elicit a visceral response in me as well as does the word bra but only when I refer to it as "my" bra, as in I had to adjust the straps on my bra. I don't know why the word "my" is important but, it is.
    Btw, whoever recommended Soma bras to me, please know that you have created a monster ha ha! They are beautiful!
    The most common form of despair is not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Visuals are more of a trigger for me than words, though sometimes a conversation rather than a single word can start putting thoughts in my head.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....