Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do words trigger CD emotions for you?

Do words trigger CD emotions for you?

I find that certain words trigger "that" CD feeling in me when I read or hear them. My list includes skirts, dresses, bras and high heels. It is obvious to me why these words trigger me but it is also funny to me to think that other guys will just gloss over these words without a second thought!

Does this happen to others and if so what are your primary trigger words????

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    My answer is no.

I can be in the middle of doing something but when I hear the word "DRESS" it gets me going, big time.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Now that my wife has seen my pictures, she called to me the next morning "Hey, beautiful!" Now that triggered very happy, loving feelings!!
    But I suppose the usual CD inspiring triggers would be: sexy, feminine, heels, glamorous, stylish. Would hearing click-clack (of heels) qualify?
    Hugs, Ellen

The only triggers I have is when my wife criticises some aspect of my appearance, I then have to immediately correct the problem, if that is convenient.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    not words for me, but if i see someone wearing something stylish while out or something on tv or in catalog I always think how that might look on me.

I am with you Niki, Skirts, dresses, and high heels; add to that, stilettos, slips, and earrings.

Not so much words but images or seeing someone in an outfit I would like to wear.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Aspiring Member
    I am with you Niki - skirts, dresses, bras – plus slips. High heels do nothing for me.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I must be a guy. No verbal triggers. But, nonstop visual ones!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

For me it would be the world "skirt" There is just something about them that I really like.

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    No words I can think of.

I can no longer get near the women's clothing section if any store, though. Online I see just pictures. In the store, being surrounded by the clothing triggers depressed feelings that I can't just be female.

Just usual images for me....when I'm in a big city like New York I'm in sensory overload. I'm really big on city style.

Lauren

Not words for me. The sight of a well dressed woman really is a trigger though.

Garter belt, stockings and panties. Those words bring out strong emotions in me.

Platinum Member
    Hi Niki, Those words tend to make my mind wander too, I guess that it is just the way that we are Hard Wired ......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Visuals are more of a trigger for me than words, though sometimes a conversation rather than a single word can start putting thoughts in my head.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I am engaged and my fiancee often calls me the wife. We are both brides. We have not worked out all the details. Because we have not held up a sign to our families about Sarah. We will work out the details. My fiancee is excited about us being brides. We are planning a destination honeymoon. So Sarah may have to wait until the honeymoon . It is our love that is important not what we are wareing. My fiancee knows I am just as much a girl dressed or not. That is the real moment of eblightment. When someone truly knows all of you. Gender is not body parts or clothes but in the heart and mind. Finding someone who understands that is the most incrediable feeling.
    Sarah
    Last edited by sarah378619; 03-14-2017 at 09:54 PM.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    if so what are your primary trigger words????
    There are words that definitely trigger an emotional response with me. In order of first then descending, but by no means complete, panties, panties, stockings, skirts, slips, nylon. Just add nylon to most of those words, and yes I kept panties from multiplying out of control!
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

I guess I am more visual as words don't do it for me. A well dressed and even casually dressed woman brings out my jealous CD! Thoughts of "I'd look good in that!" come into my mind! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

no trigger words but when i see a well dressed woman i think about cding..

Some, but not a lot. Cheerleader, garter belt, girdle, corset. Pretty dress. And sometimes things that the women at work discuss. Like most, more often visual things when I see something that I'd like to wear, or, wanting to look like someone who's wearing it.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

It is strange how some words can trigger an excited response. As a fetishistic transvestite I find words such as slip or corset or even blouse to be very emotive.

Words do not trigger things for me however visuals do
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Somehow "Pretty" has a special ring for me. Maybe because men use it so infrequently. The other day I was talking with the SO about wanting to try makeup. I said "I want to see if I can look pretty". I couldn't really believe I said that in reference to me.

Panty does it too especially if I'm talking about my panties, but then if I"m talking about any girl's clothes and using the My prefix it can do it - my bra, my garter belt, my....... It just makes me tingle a little inside thinking that I have these girly things and routinely wear them.
    Last edited by sweetdreams; 03-15-2017 at 12:21 PM.