Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do words trigger CD emotions for you?

Yes. The word pantyhose. There is a song called, "Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off" in the song there is a lyric that says, "Them pantyhose ain't gonna last too long if the DJ puts Bon Jovi on". It's just that mention.

Banned Read only
    Niki,
    It's when you don't expect them that certain words can do that, no single word but one that associates with being femme and the connection with dressing.

I do wonder how much a non CDer reacts to certain words attached to females ?

No words but what triggers me is a good looking woman.
    Part Time Girl

Call me a cab...ernet!
    OMG yes words trigger CD emotions for me. Even during periods where I haven't been dressing regularly, the word "panty" or "lingerie" will instantly flood me with the desire to dress. Those words for me are definitely triggers to my feelings.

Images, video to a certain extent, and words to a unknown percentage...although I am sure they've worked into a trigger someplace

hey nikki. For me, it's a combination of both the word 'skirt' and also various images of women wearing skirts, dresses, etc. I don't know why it is but these images do tend to excite me and get me thinking "you know, I'd like to dress like that'. Best wishes

I'm a pretty trigger happy chick!

My emotions Come from deep inside!

A skirt may raise an eyebrow!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Silver Member
    I've had three words once said to me by a pretty girl at a drive-up window, "Have fun, BEAUTIFUL". My burger then tasted like caviar, my emotions were so high!

Thanks for all the great replies!

My wife and I are in Mexico for a vacation right now....add "bikini" to my list!!!!!!!

I'm more visual as well seeing people wear clothes that are pretty and sexy is what does it for me. Always imagining I wonder how cute and sexy I would look.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LacieMarie View Post
    I'm more visual as well seeing people wear clothes that are pretty and sexy is what does it for me. Always imagining I wonder how cute and sexy I would look.
    I second that. I am very visually oriented. Words not so much.

Hi Nikki
    I really don't have a word that triggers my urge to dress.
    My main trigger is is when I see a woman of my vintage dressed in something I would imagine my self wearing, that is when emotions run wild!
    Rosie

No trigger words, but every time I see a nice pair of shoes... well, that's a different story!

There are certainly many things that trigger my urge to dress and typically it is a well dressed woman in something ultra feminine.
    Words are certainly among the things that trigger me as well and certainly panties are number one. Panties can be so beautiful as to be mini works of art and I can't think of anything more feminine. The simple words garters, stockings, corsets, slips all elicit a visceral response in me as well as does the word bra but only when I refer to it as "my" bra, as in I had to adjust the straps on my bra. I don't know why the word "my" is important but, it is.
    Btw, whoever recommended Soma bras to me, please know that you have created a monster ha ha! They are beautiful!
    The most common form of despair is not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

Aspiring Member
    I'm probably above the CD threshold to begin with, so it's a lot less applicable to me I suppose. About the worst that occurred, however, was me accidentally responding with "What's up?" to someone else asking for Lily.

I don't think anything "triggers" me, in any case.

Sweetdreams - I do use the word 'pretty' quite a lot, although it's pretty much another word to me. I acknowledge being described as such especially on this forum, in any case, and am grateful for that. It doesn't turn me on to be called 'pretty'/'beautiful' etc. - I think I'd be overreacting if it really did. Which would be damned unreasonable of me, frankly.
    Last edited by Lily Catherine; 03-22-2017 at 10:20 AM.

No trigger words whatsoever.

emails from Nine West always inspire feeling of dressing. Can't wait for my next window.

Platinum Member
    The arousal word for me is "slip." My journey started with slips more than sixty years ago. The first thing I do in the morning is to check out eBay for new listings of vintage slips.

Words do not trigger me. Seeing attactive woman and seeing an add for clothing I like will do the job

It's that unknown mysterious internal drive that urges me to dress, not words or images. However, there are two words that I do not like to utter. Since I was a young boy, my eyes were attracted to, in words, pictures, or people, and later turned out to be very strong sexual fetishes, high heels and lipstick. Even in front of people who can't possibly know of my fetishes, I am still very uncomfortable saying high heels or lipstick. I have no trouble saying anything else i use for crossdressing, not even a few items for which I have minor fetishes. But saying those two things affect me.

Way to many. Images words etc been this way for years
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Yes. Most words that relate to something feminine, especially "nylons", "hose", etc. bring in the PF. Song words, too.."A Pretty Girl is Like a Melody", "I Enjoy Being a Girl". "Silk Stockings" and others.

Words can evoke mental images, apparently not for everyone. And those mental images can evoke emotion as much as real images. The emotional response happened to me a lot more when I was younger, especially from the word "Panties"!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Any description of feminine clothing. Totally gets me going.

Words do trigger for me and make me want to dress! Thigh highs, garters, panties, dresses, heels...lol
    Rachelle