Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trip to the supermarket in womens jeans

Aspiring Member

Trip to the supermarket in womens jeans

Just went to the supermarket (in guy mode) wearing womens jeans. Ok, jeans are unisex, but these are definitely cut for women, so I also wore my hip and bum pads to make them fit better. To me, from the waist down, I definitely looked feminine. Womens T-shirt top under my jacket. Nobody so much as looked in my direction.

All those years of worry, wondering whether I dare to go out dressed, and whether I would pass as female. Then when I openly wear womens clothes as a guy, nobody bats an eyelid.

And to celebrate, I bought some lace undies while I was there. (had to be done!)

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    From experience I can say nobody cares what you wear. It's a long slow process but when you get comfortable you will look back and wonder why you were so apprehensive. Good luck on your journey.

You go girl. Good for you Holly glad you took the step.
    When I am still and quiet, people who do not know me think, Oh how cute she's shy.
    People who do know me think, OMG RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola

Well it is good practice for things to come.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Small steps on the journey moving forward! Congrats on moving forward! Sometimes more and sometimes less but I am always underdressed except at work! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Banned Read only
    Holly I did the same thing yesterday, went shopping in several stores and walked the mall in guy mode wearing tight boot cut girl jeans and ankle booties and of course panties. Ran into a friend and talked for a while, he didn't have a clue my clothes were female. Another time a male friend thought I had on cowboy boots. Majella said it right, however in contradiction to what has just been said I posted a while back how I went to and upscale mall one morning wearing black boot cut jeans and black high heel swede boots mostly covered by the jeans (this should have blended) and half the mall (women and men) outed me. I really didn't see that much difference in the two outfits, both should have blended????? So what I have learned from this is wear what you think will allow you to blend and see how those you pass react and let this determine what outfit you will wear next time. Then some will say wear any damn thing you want and ignore any looks or stares, women have mastered this a long time ago, we are lagging behind. The more they see crossdressing they will just start to accept it. Remember it was the clothing designers and manufacturers that trained each gender what they should wear, most of the public is not smart and confident enough to make individual decisions that stray from the norm and they like for themselves.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Good for you Holly.
    Now you have seen nobody cares what jeans you wear.

The more you do it the easer it gets. I was scared the first few times I wore my girl jeans in public. Now I wear them pretty all the time except to work

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Good for you Holly.
    Now you have seen nobody cares what jeans you wear.
    That is so true so we might as well opt for the lighter stretchier comfortable ones. I did the supermarket thing today as always although I added lipstick just to enjoy the taste.

Well congrats Holly your on your way hun. I go out alot in womens jeans and it feels so good.
    Angie

Cool!

I don't pass nor will try to pass. However I still enjoy wearing clothes from the other side of the aisle. Jeans, a neutral top, etc and it works for me. To each their own

Congrats Holly....I bought a pair of boot cut stretchy jeans recently and started wearing them out, even to work on dress down Fridays. I have a pair of black hiking boots that I wear on occasion with my jeans, but bought a pair of ankle booties with a two inch heel and started wearing them with my jeans. It felt so good, and no one gave me a second look, I bought another pair, and have ordered a pair from Woman Within. Women's jeans are all I wear now. I have since bought some oversized polo shirts from Woman Within, and wear them as well with my jeans and booties. I love it. I am now working on wearing dresses and skirts out and about. Yumm!

I wear womens pants in public very often ... usually skinny pants with back or side zippers (the attached camel pants but in black). I once had a TSA officer confused because my pants had no front zipper!!! Honestly, no one cares, and if they do, who cares. Most important is that you are happy with who you are and the way you dress!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Haven't seen side or back zipper pants in a long time.

I almost always have women's skinny jeans on (dkny) on grocery day. I love the side zip pants( have a few pair) no back zip but wouldn't rule them out!
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    ALL my jeans are women's, some are more obvious but I do not own any men's jeans. Yes I have some slacks as I haven't ventured over there too much yet as I don't have to wear them often.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Well that was interesting! I have been thinking about the same my self. So far I have only walked from my apartment to the laundry room in tight jeans and "guy mode" ...and that was thrilling enough lol. But now you give me confidence to expand my zone.
    By the way, a male colleague just showed me today his new stretch jeans. Maybe we are going toward unisex fashion after all lol.

Aspiring Member
    Glad my experience has inspired you, Christine.

By the way, I've worn stretch jeans for men since I was at university, about 30 years ago, so they are nothing new.
    They aren't as close fitting as womens' ones, and of course they are more generous in the front.

Platinum Member
    Hi Holly, I also love the look and feel of my ladies jeans with the slim legs

I rarely ever wear my Guy jeans anymore......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I wear women's jeans virtually all the time now. Barely can stand the weight, bulk and girth of guy pants and save then for nasty jobs, etc that I don't wish to expose my nice girl jeans to. I wear women's pants for work as well. These are either black kakki style or black jeans on casual Friday's. My wife has commented that someone at work might notice, but no one has. They really don't look any different other than fit. I had one advantage in that I also lost weight during this time, so people expected that my clothes would fit better.....and I saw to it that they did.

The back and side zipper pants really intrigue me. I shop the thrift stores. (Basically a cheapskate I am. Also soothes my soul knowing I am not wasting family funds on my hobby that my wife does not like.) and I have found that beyond the jeans sections, the other color pants are a mix of jean and dress styles, and there are some side zippered pants in there. I have not yet found a pair that fit well but have not looked that much to be honest. This conversation has reignited my desire to obtain such. I find the thought of having the zipper on the side or back very feminine for whatever reason. I recall that many of that style of pant will have no pockets at all, making for a very smooth profile, and also possibly requiring one to carry a purse. Oh, how terrible! :-). Can't wait to get back to Goodwill!

I wore women's boot cut jeans and a woman's coat out last Saturday to an upscale mall, and no one looked at me any differently. Just got to wear it with confidence. Baby steps until I go out fully dressed.

I have one pair of girl jeans they are skinny jeans. I only wear them when I go out with friends. I don't really believe nobody has notice, they haven't said anything thing to me. I am wearing them tonight with a Cami with a guy shirt on top, in guy mode. I have not had the opportunity to get more women's jeans that fits less fitting. And yes they feel much better that guy jeans! The weight and the stretch fit is much! I definitely want to blend guy and girl clothes together. Good luck on your future ​outtings

Ok, that talk of back and side zippered pants peaked my interest. I stopped at Goodwill the other day and cruised through the black pants section. Those are all sorts of pants fron jeans to dress. I found three pairs to try, one back zipper and two side zip. Unfortunately none of them fit. I left disappointed. I can say however, even zipping up that back zippered pair gave me a bit of a thrill. I am going to have to continue my search.

I have worn girl jeans almost exclusively since november. A couple of pair from Goodwill I wear to work as a mechanic. And two pair of new ones from Walmart. Nobody has noticed including my wife. They are soooo comfortable. Have even worn them to church a couple of times.

Quote Originally Posted by HollyGreene View Post
    Just went to the supermarket (in guy mode) wearing womens jeans. Ok, jeans are unisex, but these are definitely cut for women, so I also wore my hip and bum pads to make them fit better. To me, from the waist down, I definitely looked feminine. Womens T-shirt top under my jacket. Nobody so much as looked in my direction.

All those years of worry, wondering whether I dare to go out dressed, and whether I would pass as female. Then when I openly wear womens clothes as a guy, nobody bats an eyelid.

And to celebrate, I bought some lace undies while I was there. (had to be done!)
    I've done this a few times now as it's winter...I wore the wifes used panties, bra, pantyhose, shoes, jeans and sweater but wore my male winter coat over it all and no one batted an eye. I loved it!