Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Curious? ---- Who wears it better?

Curious? ---- Who wears it better?

Currently, I don't have a SO, but it hasn't been that long since I did, and my memory hasn't deteriorated sufficiently to allow me to forget how I would answer the question, "Who wore it better, you or your SO?"

Pick any one article of clothing (ex: shoes, skirts, lingerie, etc.,) that you wear better, and one that your SO wears better, and tell us about it.

My Ex wore a size 6 1/2 or 7 shoe and had the cutest feet, but she had only one pair of heels (although she had some wedges,) none of which were taller than 2". Meanwhile I have 8 or 9 pairs of heels, sz. 12, with heels starting at 3". So, I have better legs with the heels, but she rocked sandals and open toe shoes.

-Geena
    I am a work of art! I just wish that my artistic skill set was closer to Norman Rockwell than it is to Salvador Dali!

Guy wearing dresses
    My feet are huge, so footwear works better for my wife. I'm not really a shoe person anyhow. My wife raids my stuff from time to time. I think I do better in full on dresses than her. We are about a draw on pants and skirts.

I have always thought that the average guy's legs look better in a skirt/dress than the average girls.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Is it not written in the handbook that a CDer should not be compared favourably to a genetic female lest a kitten dies? I read that on one of my first days here. Those poor kittens .

That said, though , somebody like Kelly63's legs make a very persuasive argument... two very persuasive arguments, in fact .

I'm not sure whether non-CDer legs are included, Becky (?). I would have thought that the average woman takes better care of her legs than the average man does of his. What I see daily in passing leads me to think this .

Lydianne, I mean that in general if you took 2 people one GG and one GM both the same weight and height that GM would generally have legs that are a bit more defined which generally speaking would make them a bit better suited to skirts/dresses, generally speaking.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

My SO was also a MtF, so I wore dresses better.

My legs were always, I think, my best feature when younger. At 66 they are a little beat up with age, plus my ankles show a lot of veins and such. Do get a lot of interest in my feet at times.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    My ex was a Vegas show girl and weighed 95 pounds when she moved in with me.

When she moved out 10 years later she was about 135 or so?

She left a lot of her sexy outfits when she moved out. I was able to squeeze into a few of them even tho I'm 6" taller than her 5' 4". Including this dress. (Photo is 10+ years old).

Grabbed Frame 118.JPG
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Geena,
    I constantly get comments about being able to wear shorter hemlines because of my legs, women don't comment about many things but they love nice legs, the times GGs have said could they have mine.

Otherwise I don't think about who wears it better, I choose clothes now which I like and think suit me , they may not be my wife's choice she has a good figure but not one that can wear a bodycon style. Do I look better ? I wouldn't even dare suggest it !

Becky: Oh! I was comparing it differently. Leaving aside how unspecific 'average' is and questions about its existence, I had the 'average' man as being considerably heavier and taller than the 'average' woman.

I also had secondary factors of moisturiser, exfo, etc in there ( But not shaving - that would have been too unfair ). Most guys I know have quite big calf muscles, too. On this board, nobody has that. Everyone's legs here are astonishingly feminine looking - hence my question about whether non CDers were included.

Thanks ,
    - Lydianne.

All of my exes were in good shape. I wouldn't say I look better in any female garment than any of them. Yeah, one told me she was jealous of my legs, but men's legs (although are usually slimmer) are too muscular, which is why they're slim.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

My legs are more sexy than my wife's as she has told me that. She has also told me that my legs looked better than hers in panty hose. She has some heels but seldom wears them as she says they make her feet and legs sore. I on the other hand have higher heels and can wear them as long as I want but never have had sore legs or feet. I really believe what others have said its all about the shape of the muscles. GG 's love looking at men's legs as much as we love looking theirs. Ours legs when in shape look way better than theirs especially wearing skirts. I would believe this statement even more if my feet weren't a size 14.

My supportive wife often tells me how nice my legs look...especially with hose. Always makes me feel good. She's done some fashion modeling and always looks great...wearing anything....skirts, pants, jeans, etc. I always welcome her advice.

Mmmm!
    I can wear shorts, my wife can't.

She looks better in a formal frock than I do.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    I always win with skirts and dresses. I have quite shapely legs. My wife has very skinny, straight legs (which she hates). She looks amazing in a pair of skinny jeans, leggings or jeggings though. They look good on me, too, but much better on her.
    Years ago I had a girlfriend who would let me wear her clothes, but there were 2 dresses that were a no-go zone for me, because in her words "they look better on you than they do on me".
    I did have a sneaky try of them from time to time when I was the only one in the house. She knew about it, and was ok with it as long as she didn't see me wearing them.

As Lydianne wrote, it is very bad to compare oneself to one's SO. I emphasize I am not competing with my wife for beauty.
    That being said, when she finally saw my pictures and saw me in some of her clothes, she said I had better legs, better behind, more curves, moved more femininely, she can't do 5" heels, and I should take the clothes I tried on because I looked better in them than she did (I did not act on that). She is not happy I can fit in most of her clothes and shoes, but not that I do but what it says about her. I have shared my clothes and hosiery and shoes with her and she accepted items that were a bit too tight for me.
    I have posted a pic in the past with both of us in the same exact dress (years apart but photoshopped together). She is blonde and blue eyed beauty with great legs and a wonderful laugh - I am sure I picked her as the ideal I hoped for Ellen.
    She is a real woman and I am an illusion (just one she called stunning, gorgeous, beautiful!!!)
    Hugs, Ellen

+1 Well said Ellen. Exactly. My wife could leave me in the dust in all respects. Sure, I love it when she says flattering things to me but I would never invoke a comparison. I also like your idea with the photoshop. Hmmmm.

Lauren
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 03-17-2017 at 06:17 AM. Reason: There is no need to quote the post right before your post. PLEASE read the rules.

As we all know, the sexes have generally differing body shapes. Males have broad shoulders and narrow hips, females tend to have the reverse. Yet many attractive young GG's have very narrow hips which is a male trait so perhaps the lines are blurring.

If I buy a dress that fits me, i.e. it's not too tight or loose, as long as I pad it out with forms and hip padding etc all is good. So perhaps it's not unsurprising that when we dress we carry it off quiet well.

As for me and mine. I do heels so much better. My SO has never been one for shoes especially high heels. I reckon I've spent way more time in them over the last 10 years that she ever has.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Ah-May-Lee
    I don't have an SO right now but when I did everything looked better on me. My SO was a man and men look silly wearing women's clothes. And if he wore women's clothes I would have dumped him fast. I don't go for that kinda stuff. I don't think what I just said made sense.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Banned Read only
    Her red dress looks better on me with my lace leggings and knee high boots than on my wife.

Just about any pair of jeans looks better on her because like she says "Ya gotta have the butt".

My wife looks better than me in pretty much anything.
    The end of fear is the beginning of wisdom -- Bertrand Russell

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    My wife never wears heels, not since she was a teenager anyway, she would probably be amazed at how well I can walk around in them. What does she wear better than me? a frown........
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

"What does she wear better than me? a frown........"

Kitten ( English Br., Am. )
    [kit-n]

noun
    a young cat. Formerly existed on Earth. Mysteriously serially disappeared in early 2017. Causation unknown; scientists baffled.

I guess it was always going to be either us or them. Poor things didn't stand a chance .

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    The amount of vanity in this thread is unreal.

Strangely enough, bras. My ex hated them. Of course, the fact that she was wearing the wrong size probably had something to do with it (and she wore an a cup).
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Just to be 100% clear, what I wrote regarding kitten extinction was a joke. I found the line I quoted to be funny, and I am quite sure that was a joke, too.

The serious point is that I applaud self confidence in CDing . It's something I should be trying to build in myself. As things stand, I'm a wreck, and that's not something I'm advocating. So if one sees a road win in a particular item of female clothing, then I'll take it on trust that it was assessed objectively. Winning on the road is hard; so I applaud you for it .