Thread: The Sexy Dressed Woman

Banned Read only

The Sexy Dressed Woman

We know that a lot of us were born with the desire and need to cross dress as a woman, others may have joined in for other reasons. Seeing beautiful, curvy women dressed sexy in provocative lingerie or dressed very attractively but clearly showing a lot of curves under their female clothing, does this eye candy that men can't take their eyes off of caused you to get into CDing? When seeing them where ever, do you not so much want to have sex with them but to be them or wear what they are wearing?

As an artist and scientist I've spent a lot of time noticing what my eyes see and how I feel about it, and also to analyze everything as much as I can.

Your question is one of mine- so here are my conclusions:
    1. Lingerie, short flared skirts, flimsy see through fabrics, etc became symbols of sexual attractiveness for us and for girls through training and commercial advocacy. We learned as older boys/men, magazines all agreeing to make a lot of how sexy it is. When we went through puberty and finally began to connect girls with sex, at least some girls in our world got to wear sexy clothes, but if not, Playboy was always around. We developed deep neural paths to arousal. Women all learned what kind of clothing attracted men.

2. Body curves- same thing- to a lesser extent- as we all know not all women fit the Barbie stereotype- so many of us do the smart thing and find the women in our lives attractive no matter how curvy they might be. But that is not to say we don't all feel that there is something more sexy about Playboy models- we have been told over and over, and the airbrushed look is irresistible now- at least until you imagine your favorite sex goddess has a bad case of warts and they are all photoshopped out, and this young woman is suffering terribly when not on camera.

3. Actually having sex with a goddess is the same as with any woman. To answer your question on that one- I have come to realize that my sexuality is feminine- I can act the part of male pursuer, but it isn't me.

4. Fantasizing about being as sexy and desirable as the picture is quite wonderful . As for reality checks, our bodies are not shaped like women's, so we like to focus on item 1. Item 2 requires forms etc or surgery, and I have come to accept my dressing as my way of feeling that sexy and desirable, so conforming to the gender norms as much as I can, much as a woman who isn't curvy does. Since my wife does not find me sexy dressed, I have to take off my clothes, but I am ok with that since I found that I had to take the clothes off the sex goddesses as well.
    Last edited by phili; 03-17-2017 at 09:34 AM.
    We are all beautiful...!

Great question. I began too early to remember or be aware of "eye candy", but now one of my main distractions or attractions is to enjoy seeing what women, including my wife, are wearing...wondering if it came in my size and how would I look wearing it. When I dress, in addition to breast forms, I always wear my hip and butt enhancers just to "get those curves" I don't have. I pour over catalogs looking at different fashions. I have no interest in becoming a woman, just looking like one. Go figure. LOL.

I still try to dress as provocatively as I can, within reason.

At home I will experiment with outrageous clothes that would get me arrested on the street.

Normally I dress to blend, but the top line is for parties where I am known.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    I don't have significant natural curves myself so I feel a mild pang of envy at quite a few of these images (and indeed people I've seen, unfortunately). I don't wear any hip padding because I really don't like how it feels. Due to existing body image issues, I am even less comfortable with wearing extremely provocative lingerie either, although I've had my fair share of short, strapless dresses that shouldn't be too indecent.

I understand a theory has been put forth that this whole affair seems to be about becoming the gazed-upon of the proverbial "male gaze", and consequently adopting an idealised image of the gazed-upon, the centre of the gazer's attention etc. I find it difficult for me to relate to this narrative personally, and I reckon my own image is far from whatever ideal of sex appeal is currently being adopted. Which, by the way, is an asymptote. As I intend to remain celibate till marriage and single for the foreseeable future, I don't really think much of sex recently. My imagination is also quite bottled up, mind you, and shouldn't be let out gratuitously.

Verily I say unto you, I don't think becoming eye candy was a factor to me. I don't know if I've ended up being gazed upon by someone else (I find the thought creepy), but I think it's fairly unhealthy to even yourself to see a sexy female image as merely something to behold.
    Last edited by Lily Catherine; 03-17-2017 at 09:57 AM. Reason: moving the word "merely"

With my build (Negative curves - stick out where the waist should go in) I never see myself as ever being eye candy as depicted in most public areas. Now I know that to a few males the "plentiful figure" is a turn on, but I still don't see me fitting into that group. I wear what I wear because, first and foremost, I like the feel of soft materials against my body, I like the shape of my legs in heels (not that I show them off to anyone). I like the effects of how make-up so alters my face.
    No I dress-up/out to satisfy myself. It doesn't require me to leave my closet. I photograph myself a lot to keep a record of how I look in each outfit. Over time there are certain outfit combinations I like best. a LBT is not in the list since I don't have a good LBT figure, I try to put on a jacket or something to reduce the obvious bulk of my shoulders and mass.Yes I do have one dress that fits in the strapless LBT group but rarely wear it. It makes me look like a white whale stuck in a section of black pipe.
    I am doing two things to improve the look, diet and exercise, and better choices of clothes.
    So those who have the figure go for it.
    Flaunt what you got. There is always someone who will find what you got as sexy.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Platinum Member
    Hi Deebra, I will admit that I am a girl watcher, When a see a rather attractive lady I make a mental picture

and dissect the whole picture and try to copy the look the next time that I dress......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Even at my old age I still have moments when I dress in sexy dress. I'm definitely not eye candy but enjoy pretending or wearing the tallest heels and short skirt, garters and fishnets. I am leaning though more towards the comfort dressing styles the older I get.

I wish I knew!
    I love my wife, she is an attractive, sexy 55 year old. She has a few dresses that take my breath away and I almost get chest pains! Part of me is jealous, part of me just loves that she can still look that hot yet. I get a jumble of emotions. I get a similar reaction to other well dressed women, but not as intense as it is with my wife. I don't feel it is sexual​, but probably is one step away. Probably just the caveman coming out of me. The jealousy part of it with the clothing and body shape is more of a conscious reaction.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Deebra, at 70+ I'm too old to date the pretty women I used to.

But, NOT too old to become them! Curves and all.

P1070157 (568x640).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

It's a mix of both; I want her, and I want to be her at the same time. Her curves are simply a part of being female. I never considered lingerie or wearing clothes that emphasize her beauty to be provocative; pretty women turn me on no matter what they're wearing. I remember some quote about an actress, from back when I was a kid: 'She'd look good wearing a burlap sack'. It's not so much that I want what she's wearing, because I know I won't look anything like that in most of the really tight, revealing outfits; more that I'd like to look exactly like her, be her.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Back a little while, I reacted to a middle age female singer. My reaction initially struck me as sexual and I had to leave the house concert I was attending! Upon reflection, it was not sexual at all! It was pure jealousy! She was dressed nice but not sexy! Red dress with black tights and booties. I wanted to be her not just the clothes but actually wanted to be her! This is the only time it has been that strong. Very strange to me! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Aspiring Member
    I am imprinted with romantic musical movie stars. Think Judy Garland in "Harvey Girls". Or Barbara Streisand in her earlier movies. Long, elegant dresses, and flowing lines turn my head. Years ago there was a "granny dress" phase, the high school girls looked fantastic in them. I always wanted to be a girl in a pretty dress.

I know I definitively can't emulate real curves so it's usually those curvy girls that turn me on the most. The girls I'd rather emulate are those that are more physically like me, ie. tall and skinny

For me it's I want to wear what she wearing. See a woman in a short skirt and I try to find it on the web to buy.

Interesting question, until Becky emerged at around age 40 I had very little interest in 'girl watching' to me it felt like reading a menu with no ability to order. Nowadays I find myself watching women very closely, the more curves the more jealous I am.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I observe women all the time when I'm out, but only to see what they wear and how they wear it. How curvy or otherwise they are doesn't matter much. I'm more interested in their mannerisms, the way they walk, sit, get in and out of cars, things like that.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

No sex here!

I'd happily swap skirts with a hot woman and then see which one of us looks like Candy ( Candy Darling that is! )

Candy!

Now where did I leave Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Banned Read only
    Deebra,
    My Cding started when I was 8-9 years but I did have a long term GF , something inside clicked, maybe it was my T level kicking in but a swim suit in my mind was a woman's body but at that I was too naive to know I wanted to wear it and then everything happened with a bang !

To me your last line of seeing them , wanting sex with them and also wanting to wear their clothes relates closely to my AGP situation, I'm not saying it's the same for other people that have the same feelings . It's the male side feeling it's natural thoughts and then something happens on the female side, I used the term male lesbian and was corrected because there's no such thing, well that's what it feels like to me.

Hell-o Deebra,
    My SO had worded it nearly the same as you!
    She knew I was infatuated with country music star
    Miranda Lambert, and shortly after she had discovered
    my CDing asked "do you want to be her, or be with her?".
    Unfortunatly I can't remember how I had answered her at that time.
    But in hindsight...I'm a rational person (most of the time) and
    realize that neither of her proposed options are a possibility for me.
    Soooo....taking it down to a girl on the street level makes it a bit different.
    I'd say for me it's more an admiration thing (yeah rational me speaking).
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

For me to be attracted to a woman sexually, for me it is probably as much the face, eyes and the smile as much as it is the body shape or the dress. On the other hand, I have seen any number of women, both live and on television wearing dresses that I would love to wear. The only problem is that the dresses are about a dozen sizes smaller that what I would wear. And then there are times when that lovely package of a very attractive woman in a very attractive dress shows up and then I admire both.