Thread: unexpected weekend

unexpected weekend

Unexpected I'm all by myself this weekend. Wanda took very little time opening the closet door. At present iam fully dressed and will be for 2 days and nights ,my lingerie laid out for the evening and iam dressed wih all the trimings from head to toe.great weekend to all .

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Enjoy, sounds like a girls weekend to me

Wow thats great! Do you have a chemise to sleep in? And maybe a lovely smelling body lotion?
    I really wish you wake up feel like the woman in the house and plan your day by that. Maybe planing a day shopping?

That is great Wanda, A nice weekend to be a girl. Make the most out of it.
    Part Time Girl

Congratulations! Sounds like great fun ahead.

Platinum Member
    Hi Wanda, That sounds awesome, Just pace yourself and enjoy your weekend.

Just leave enough time to get everything cleaned up and put away then do a walk through
    to make sure you didn't miss anything......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Wanda, enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!! Glad you have this time to dress! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Aspiring Member
    Wanda,

Do enjoy! I am anticipating Sunday evening as my wife is out. Rare treat for me. Motivated to do some shopping.

Wanda, enjoy your weekend. My only issue with dressing for extended periods is the need to take of my makeup, shave my face and re-apply. On Monday my face is raw.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Last nite arond dusk i decided totake the dog for a walk,it's a quite neighborhood and i was comfortable going out. It's been quite sometime since i have had the opportunity, so i went for it! Full girl ,the wing blowing my hair and skirt it was wonderful. I have enjoyed my weekend out. This morning i found out that I will be traveling on business next week so i will be able to under dess each day and come out in the evenings.
    Thanks for the encouragement GIRLS,....Hope your weekend as as great as mine ,LOVE YA

Aspiring Member
    Wanda,

Laughing a bit as I have also taken our dogs for walks while partial enfemme. Watch for snags of new nylons!

Ah, well, my wife just left. I have tonight alone, and she will return Monday afternoon. Gina time. Lovely.

Gina, Ha Ha good advice but late. The dog kept stopping and looking at me,with this who is this person walking me look......
    Have fun!