Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ever OUT Yourself ???

Banned Read only

Ever OUT Yourself ???

Ever out your self to make a statement, show confidence, equality, no discrimination against me here. By wearing some female clothing and not minding or even wanting a GG or male to notice you are wearing something feminine. For example tight girl jeans with stitching and embellished rear pockets, girl shoes or boots with heels, girls embellished belt, girls tee or top with girl jeans, some makeup. When they see this especially women do they wonder if you are also wearing panties and maybe even a bra? There use to be the fear of outing yourself and being embarrassed but now you have the self confidence to wear the girl clothes you love wearing and feeling womanly when you do. In Other Words I'm standing up for what I want to wear and not embarrassed any more to do it and just like women have done for years. This is me and I'm wearing what I like, it's just taken me a long time to get to where every one else has gotten especially women, they have had the confidence to do this a long time ago. Feels quite nice to dress, present and be who I want to be and nobody cares or says anything.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I attended a works training course a few months ago, which meant five days away in a hotel. I took some Diane stuff to wear in the evenings, and I did a little experiment. At the training I wore drab, but had six rings on (normally 3), a chain with a butterfly pendant, a blue bracelet and clear laquer on my nails. When I sat down I fully crossed my legs as a a woman does. As the people there were ones I would never see again I thought what the hell. Nothing was said but one young girl, about 20ish ( I'm 53) said I was 'quite trendy'! Its a long time since anyone has called me that.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Banned Read only
    Everyday.

It's leggings at the gym.

Some sort of bikini bottom for the pool.

Jeans and t-shirt/tank top.

That's my daily clothing of choice. The only thing I don't wear to the gym is a bra. In the locker room I'll be walking around in some sort of panties. Nothing too over the top but something along the lines of boy shorts, g-string, or french cut.

Nobody says anything because I just don't think they care.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Yes, I've worn my women's jeans to work, I wear a necklace somedays as well, and on occasion will wear some lite eye shadow as well as mascara and a touch of eye liner. Does anyone notice it's possible but no one says anything maybe there
    just being polite
    But your right it's me and it's what I want to wear, none of their business

Frequently. But I don't feel like I'm standing up for anything.

Aspiring Member
    Yes, but not in Houston, TX. Have worn some F attire and makeup, a sort of gender blend while visiting Portland, OR and also while traveling. A bit of mascara, some light lip gloss, hose under jeans but no male sox, sometimes other lingerie. Nobody cared, and it felt great.

Other than going to gym with legs shaved, no. I wish I had that courage.

I've just had a couple of days away from home on business. I had to travel in boy mode but that didn't stop me wearing lipstick, light eyeshadow, necklace and engagement ring!

Deebra,

I now exactly how you feel, and I have felt the same way... What I did was wear my best black Walmart bra under a summer, short sleeved, buttoned down, see through white shirt, with a pair of women's Merrell shorts. I had just took clippers, no guard to my legs (knees down), and had shaved the rest of the way up. When I finished getting ready I looked at myself in the mirror and I could definately see my bra, I knew I would be noticed. Part of me wanted to see the reaction of the "West End" rich crowd of Richmond. The other side of me just wanted to go shopping without worry.

@--}----
    Michelle

Yeah all the time. In fact I was dressed as a mmale yesterday and at a bar. The waitress called me a mam. LOL Just had a clean face and a green hat on as well as a green T-shirt. My SO and I was celebrating her birthday. My SO said to me, she called you a mam. LOL But I do have long hair and it was down last night. But I go out androgynous a lot.
    Part Time Girl

Sometimes I go out as a girl but I know for this threat does not count.
    when I go to the gym I always wear short pants, I tuck 24/7 so my bulge is different, actually no bulge. I've seen some girls eyes on me when doing sit up or crunches. In the shower when I was shaving my body (because I shave just every teo weeks, no hair at all after hpl teatment) Icould see some guys eyes on me too especially for my pink toes polish nail.
    I don't care if some day I hear the words gay, I'm not gay but bisexual trasgender mtf....but they don't know what is it.
    I've read in a book about transgenders that many of us unconsciously give clues of our different gender to be finally found and get out the closet...
    Last edited by Devi SM; 03-18-2017 at 11:29 AM.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

I wear heels every morning with my male work clothes on my way to work. Stop and get gas snacks without worry. I got if early last week went to Best Buy, cabelas, catherines(got a dress for 20) and a few other stores wearing my new 9 west wedges. No one said a word. I did walk 3 blocks in Alexandria during lunch wearing them to go to the 9 west store. A couple younger guys noticed but kept to themselves As I've gotten I couldn't care what anyone thinks. Ps the ladies in the 9 west store loved it.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Some of us want to go all the way or not at all!

It's not, "I feel more comfy in women's panties", for me. Because NOTHING is more comfy than my drabs.

I want to see an attractive woman in my mirror. Not a man in a dress!

I'm the LAST person u would guess is a CD. And, considering the way I like to dress? Outing myself could have negative consequences for family members!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

When I'm not out "totally female" I'm always out partially, which means that I wear girls jeans, girl's sneakers, girl's tank top, unisex wig, and a small amount of makeup and of course two ear rings in each ear. Never had a problem but every once in a while I'm addressed as ma'am which is fine with me. During the winter months I tend to wear a bit more male items but still do the unisex wig and makeup.

Platinum Member
    I dressed in woman's jeans and tees, but the motive was really to hide in plain sight rare than be recognized as having women's clothing on. When I started coming out, I came out completely....meaning I dressed fully en femme and presented myself, selectively to certain family members, friends, neighbors, and business associates. I don't think my motive even then was to make a statement, although there's nothing wrong with that. I came out..outed myself because I was tired and frustrated with hiding myself.

Coming out proved to be a mixed bag. My wife tolerated under dressing, wearing of female garments and eventually dressing fully at home. But it changed the way she saw me irreparably. Others, those with whom I didn't have such an intimate relationship, accepted with little apparent concern.

I am having strong urges to out myself to someone. My wifes best friend would totally be accepting in my opinion, I've known her for a long time. I'm not going to do that without my wifes permission though. There are a couple other women I know that I'm 99% sure would be cool, but its that 1% chance they'd out me to others that's preventing me.....for now!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I dress like that everyday and I have yet to out myself that I know of.
    I was in girls jeans,boots,top and coat today hanging out with my straight testosterone filled male friends and none accused me of being girly or a fag or crossdressing.
    I think you are the one that worries what everyone will say something if you wear anything that is not a male garment.
    You may get a response if you wear a dress but jeans no because no one cares what you wear.
    They even don't care if women wear womens clothes that are styled like mens but we have been thru that horse beating many times when someone say something about it.

Banned Read only
    Deebra,
    To me those dressing moments are a stepping stone, I did it several times when walking the dog, and got caught . It's a learning curve finding out how to deal with it and finding the right words to use to get people to accept it. I still do it but now I go out socially it's becoming a more natural thing to do.

For me it's a must.

I didn't tell my beautician years back, but she waxes me. Mmm!

I have a new cosmetics lady and she is the beautiful woman that has transformed my colour pallet.
    I came straight out to my lady friend and have been given the same respect for doing so!

Yeh!, so it is a confidence thing.

I will never recommend Outing yourself, I only do it myself as I can take the hit if I get it!

Take care Girls, Stacy
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

I do all the time now- necklace, bracelet, with feminine cut tops, and microfiber pants that are swishy- II switched to women's sandals and that even passed with my mother, although she asked why I was wearing shirt that was too small. The problem for me now is that the more feminine I feel, the better I feel, and more relaxed.

I am now having to catch myself - I am forgetting I am not supposed to wear a dress or skirt! So I push the envelope a little more- and am hoping that gradually people won't be surprised at all to see me in a dress, and will be surprised instead that they aren't surprised. It feels now like it could happen- when I am feeling so natural that there isn't any edge to react to. We'll see ...! ;0)
    We are all beautiful...!

I do too Salina and I know just the person. I would love to bring my SIL into it. She's a very open minded person and hilariously funny. I really don't think she would be all that surprised because she did catch me sleeping in a nightgown once. Totally weird situation. We talked about it later but blew it off as a minor fetish thing. She never said anything since but she also never walked into my bedroom unannounced again either!

Lauren

Just got back from the laundromat. Was too lazy to take off my nail polish from yesterday so walked right in with my bright red nails. Only got one one weird look (I think) and of course half my clothes were were Stephanie's.

The most daring I have ever been is that I replaced all my drab socks with femme socks and no one has ever noticed or said a word.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Yeah, pretty frequently. I try to be honest and relaxed about it. Happened last week at at nail salon when I got a pedicure in guy mode.

"Wow, that's a pretty color, do you always wear color on your toes?"
    "Yes I do"
    "Oh really? Can I ask why?"
    "Because I wear open-toed heels twice a week when I'm presenting my feminine side"

I've told SA's in stores plainly that female clothes and shoes are for me, and I've told other people in the service industry (laser hair, massage) if they ask. I've only had positive responses so far, but I think that being confident and relaxed about it is a big component.

I am doing it more and more. Wearing women's clothes without wig and make-up. About the only time I do go out now in complete feminine (breast forms, hip and butt pads, make-up and wig) is when the wife and I go out. She would rather see me that way. I have no problem with either mode. Been wearing 3" heeled boots to work about everyday now for a few months now. I jokingly told a female co-worker last week that soon I will wear a business skirt and pumps to the office. She said "why not?" All women are required to dress business, but most wear flats or low heels. I always wear dark slacks and a tie. Maybe a skirt and a tie....

Bottom line is that I don't really care what people say or think. I am comfortable doing this, except in our neighborhood. Don't want the neighbors telling their children I'm a pervert or something.
    I was told I have balls for wearing skirts! My reply? "That's because balls this big won't fit in pants!"