Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ever OUT Yourself ???

Quote Originally Posted by Martha B View Post
    I am doing it more and more. Wearing women's clothes without wig and make-up.
    Bottom line.
    I never wear a wig ... I find wearing one uncomfortable... but I do wear women clothes with make up :-)

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    So I only have "womens" underwear, wear "womens" jeans all the time (some more obvious than others), if I am not wearing pantyhose/knee highs under my pants, then I am wearing "trouser socks" some sheer, some not so much. My shirts are "mens". today, had to go to the store with pantyhose, jeans, embellished flats with hard heels so they make the nice clicking, and a bra under my button up shirt. No care in the world and now I'm still dressed this way and will be until I either change into my F self later or take off the pantyhose to go do some yardwork. Either way I tend to mix the clothing and I do have a pair of leather boots that I'll wear with longer jeans (or shorter if feeling more adventurous) that have a 3" heel
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

If walking out of the house fully dressed as a woman after arriving home about 45 minutes earlier is outing myself. Then yes I have done so many times.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    At work a couple weeks ago, I had no idea that my fly was unzipped. One of my female coworkers told me, "Your flowers are showing." I didn't get it, until she pointed at my groin. Whoops! Guess they know who wears panties now...

Outing myself is how I came out; not by intent mind you. Another story. :-)
    But I've been bound by winter, a DADT situation with the SO, and increased personal obligations that I've been unable to dress in full for many weeks now. (So frustrating.) I've been mixing more things openly in guy mode. I go with panties 24/7 now. Once winter hit I have spent much more time at the rec center where I swim and using the circuit, etc. Many times now, I've been in the men's locker room with ear hoops (always pierced ears), and painted toenails and panties. Not a flinch nor head nod. I was astounded the first time I stood there in black nylon panties (with a nice lace waistband) and red toenails; changing into street clothes.

I've also found that in Guy Street mode a little lipstick improves the appearance and overall radiance. Maybe add a splash of color with one of my silk headscarves.
    I'm always looking for ways to "get my girl on", even if just a little bit until I can find a crappy weather day to stay at home and dress up.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Yes, I talk the talk and walk the walk (shout out to my GF Stephanie from CT). I was at plan parenthood getting my checkup. I spoke to the orderly, and proudly said "I am a CDer and enjoy life and wanted to assure to myself and my friends". It was something I can express as; jumping out an airplane moment and landed just fine.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

I don't know if this count, some weeks ago in one of my regular doctor's appointment previous a deviated septum surgery, they ask me if I need something else, it wasn't hard but I tell that I'd like to be referred to a gender therapist, the nurse practitioner ask me what was the reason, I told her that I'm crossdresser, at the beginning she didn't understand me, may be my broken English, so I explain that I like to dress fully as woman in a regular basis, so now she asks me what I want to do, transition to surgery or hormones treatment, I told her not sure, so they made a referral with psiquiatry.
    I haven't had that appointment
    yet.
    For some reason, since my wife knows I'm more open to the whole world knows.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

all the time. i don't exactly try to stand out. but often i'll pull my bra strap where it will show out of my t shirt or whatever. i do go out i. female attire often but not that often. but i always underdress. i guess for me showing off something feminine like a bra gives me a lot of confidence in my crossdressing. Bras are what gave me the confidence to dress outwardly in the first place.

I have worn bras many times knowing full well someone could make out the outline of the straps. I have also worn items that I knew a women would recognize as being for females because of things like the buttons were on the opposite side. On a couple dozen early morning walk I have worn a skort.

I always out myself. At my age 53, I really don 't care what other think. It's there issue not mine. 99% there is no problems. I think people give more of a reaction to a "Make America Great" hat than if you're wearing skinny jean and shopping for pumps.

One of the ways I out of myself was the first time I bought women's shoes for myself.
    It was in a Ross store. I didn't know what size I am In women's shoes. In men's, most if the times, I'm 9.5, so in male executive wearing, I'm a realtor, I just took out my male shoes and start trying women's high heels on 9.5. It was hard to trying to fit it I was thinking, I've seen many times women wearing this kind of shoes with a big portion of the heel of the shoe exposed so the shoe is too big so I try an smaller one but when I try to walk it was horrible.
    Finally I got two pairs in 10. Since then,That's been the size that always fit good on me, when I got to paid I naturally ask if I could return it if I could walk with it to what the cashier answer just bring the receipt....
    I love those two pair of shoes, they are nice, sexy and very comfortable...
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

I guess "outing" oneself can take a lot of forms. On one hand, "outing" oneself could be wearing obviously women's clothing in front of people who know you including SO and co workers. On the other hand, it could be anonymously purchasing a pair of panties in a department store with cash from a SA who you will likely never see again. So, in that manner, have I outed myself, yes. As soon as i asked to try on a dress at a Dress Barn, I pretty much announced that I was a crossdresser however, the SA still does not know my real identity. Would I someday like to take a close friend into confidence? Yes perhaps, but not ready for it yet. Too much potential for a bad outcome

Does, google AdSense count? Given the constant barrage of ads for women's shoes, dresses and lingerie that end up on my display at work google knows. I have been out to clubs, so I have outed myself, same withs SAs.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

My female mannerisms tend to stand out all the time, I am not considered effeminate and mix well with other guys but women seem to spot it all the time.

Like an Italian I do talk a lot with my hands. :-)

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Worn jeans and boots in androgynous mode many times, most memorable time I was outed was at Pearl Harbour by some girls attending a booth there.
    They liked my style of jeans and the boots, come to think of it, if I had been wearing strappy shoes they may not have even noticed.

Boots in Hawaii do attract attention in the daytime.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

For the past 7 months my wife and I have been having Feildencrist (sp?) treatments with a woman my wife has been seeing for a couple of years. I started going due the the foot injury (previous posts) I have. Last week she was working on the foot and removed my socks. She was shocked at my painted toes. I openly told her that I was a cross dresser and then answered her questiions about it. Have another session today and willl,ook forward to her reaction to the new red color I have.Last was a deep purple, almost balack.