Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cogiati

That SAGE test is along the same lines as the COGIATI one.

S.A.G.E. Test Results
    Your Raw Score is: 0, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous
    Your appearance is Feminine
    Your brain processes are mostly that of a Male person.
    You appear to socialize in a androgynous manner.
    You believe you have major conflicts about your gender identity.
    You indicated your were born Male.
    ANALYSIS:
    Male to Female Transsexual in doubt about your ability to successfully transition.
    NOTES:
    Your answers indicate you have altered your physical appearance to look like the opposite sex.
    Your Answers indicate your psychological state has likely prevailed since you were quite young.

Some question/answers could not accurately answer, or were contradictory.
    Since I did successfully transition, with NO doubts for 40 Years. Adds to the confusion.

Banned Spammer

COGIATI test

Is it known as reliable? I don't see how seventy questions can tell me if I am female or male.

I scored 182 which puts me in Class 4 (Probable Transsexual)

But the test seems so bizarre. Questions about can you tell where a sound is coming from and why were you given a gold star in grade school.
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 04-28-2017 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Thread merged, first question not needed in this context

yes it seems the test is a little misleading if you watch carefully you will note that they ask you all the same questions 3 times around with each being worded differently

Aspiring Member
    That's usually the sign of a lie detection strategy. I'm curious how they weight the questions on the backend. For instance, does being on HRT weigh in more heavily than being able to easily recognize people by their voice? I took it again today just for grins and scored a 280 which it says is Category 4 - Probable Transsexual. Well thanks for the confirmation guys

Banned Spammer
    It seems to be reliant on saying females are compassionate and creative.
    Which some are and some aren't.

Can't take it as a serious test but it is an interesting loose indicator of being sterotypically female.

It'd be interesting to retake the test if I went ahead with HRT which as I understand changes the way you think

Hard to assess if taking HRT changes the way you think. The only thing I felt different after taking HRT for 10 years, was the emotional ups and downs.

Advised not to take this if Post TS, as some of the questions get odd answers.
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 04-28-2017 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Threads merged, opening sentence no longer needed

Silver Member
    Yeah that thing has been out there for like over 10 years. From what I've read and heard, it is not very reliable. As you mention, a lot of the questions seem sterotypical. Girls are bad at math and spacial relationships, but really good at coloring and hugs! If there were ever a log to add to a TERF Fire, that would be it!

I don't even remember my score. I think it said crossdresser. Doh! It WAS right!
    Last edited by Meghan4now; 04-28-2017 at 04:01 PM.