Thread: Frustrated and crabby

Frustrated and crabby

Things to do, and friends to visit all put the brakes on my dressing. it all started with my wooden gazebo collapsing, then there was the puncture on my car and also being lumbered with motor mowers to repair for friends, this latter for friends that do not know I dress so there's no way of dressing and taking back a motor mower. Its all getting me down a bit in that my lifestyle has been forced to change slightly leaving no time or outlet or opportunity to dress.
    Much as I want to I cant seem to find a time slot at all to do that most natural of things, get up and dress and spend the day in beautiful soft comfort, perfume and all.

Any chance of doing the work in women's jeans and a top with appropriate accessories?

I do wonder though what perfume goes with gasoline (petrol) and lawn mower exhaust?

I understand, Linda's been in a suitcase for a couple of weeks now.

Just plan something decadently feminine for when you can dress again.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Underdress or wear an article of womens clothes that may help.
    If you do repairs at home I don't see what the problem is nobody is going to see you except when you give them their mower back.
    If you want to dress you will find a way.
    I work on stringed instruments for people and I wear whatever I want, they could care less as long as their guitar gets fixed.

Between my classes and being closteted to my roommates, I haven't been able to dress as Foxie for months. Try to underdressed or something in the meantime

Hell-o Bobbi,
    That's life!
    Just know that a time will come
    when you'll be able to feed your desires.
    You may even enjoy it more after having
    been deprived of it for a while???

It's been months for me too, and nobody
    has asked for my CD card back (yet).
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Maybe the friends need to take an occasional back seat so that YOUR wants can be taken care of first. If they're true friends they will understand. Doesn't mean that you can't help them with things when time is available.

I get by with a little help from my friends (here). And looking at my pictures
    Hugs, Ellen

Banned Read only
    Bobbi,
    It sounds like you need a couple of assistants , looks like we might have to bring a toolbox along with our makeup .

We haven't forgotten you , still working on it, latest pictures were great. Sorry no recent Emails, just found out Gmail no longer supports Windows XP or Vista .
    Last edited by Teresa; 03-20-2017 at 02:29 PM.

Last night I spent hours dressing and doing a photo shoot, I looked good. Then I heard the dog whining outside. We got home late and I'd feed him late, and now it's 4 a.m.and he's thirsty, clanging his water pail on the ground to let me know. He wakes up my wife and daughter, and I hear them grumbling upstairs. I have to take off my heels and put on sneakers and trout out in the mud to fill his bucket. Then the spigot had air on it and the pipes are banging. And I'm out in yard in fishnets and short skit having a bad time.

Then after all this, I get undressed and washed off and finally get back upstairs at 5 am and go to look at my photo s, only to find that the camera failed to record anything, not a single picture or video.
    Ugh lol.

As a wise old nurse once told me! (did not have to do with CDing but it does apply!) Sometimes you must be merciful unto yourself! Make time somehow! Underdress for a while to take the edge off! Take a night off and go to supper dressed! Best wishes going forward! It will get better! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I guess I got in a bit of a rut or something like that, of course goes without saying, that for the minimum underdressing would have been some sort of elixir to it all, I should have thought of that, whilst I always wear panties, underdressing would have/should have been something that I should have done.
    maybe its time to "out" a bit more after all in previous threads I have mentioned various people in my locality have seen me.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

The underdressing works! no more crabbiness just some more peace coming back into my life. What a difference just one small change makes.Nothing special tomorrow so it will be total pampering all day, maybe a visit to my favourite dress shop, dressed of course!

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    I'd recommend a 1950s housewifely approach to the gazebo, flat tire and mower problems: call professionals, put on a sundress, make a pitcher of Pina Colada and lounge decorously beneath a tree while blowing gently on your freshly painted fingernails, occasionally exclaiming in breathy tones, 'Well goodness, y'all have such a big toolbox - I swear a girl could hardly lift it, never mind think of a place to put it.'
    I used to have a short attention spa