Thread: A silly occurrence!

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!

A silly occurrence!

I decided to head east Sunday morning for some long overdue dirtbike riding. Underdressed with bra, forms, and a pink womens compression top under a buttondown shirt. It was dark when I left the house for the 2-1/2 hour drive. As the truck warmed up I unbuttoned and opened up the shirt and removed my bra. The sun was coming up right in my eyes so I put on some shades to cut the glare. It soon went behind some clouds and as I was in a heavily treed section of highway I removed the shades and set them on the seat next to me. A little later the sun was back so I reached across with my left hand and picked up the shades to put them back on. These shades attach to my regular glasses and as I brought them across my face to attach them the magnet had picked up the hooks of the bra and it was now dangling right in front of my eyes!!! In heavy oncoming traffic!!!! Whoops!! I had a good chuckle!

I can seethe news headlines: Interstate closed due to wardrobe malfunction!...