Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just how important is the girl in your life?

Banned Read only
    Scarlett,
    I couldn't go through all that now unless I can get in my car and go out socially , even then it takes me less time, I have to be out the door by 6.15 pm sometimes it's gone 4.00 pm before my wife takes the grandchildren home. OK I shave my body every morning anyway but I still have to second shave and get a meal in that time and tidy everything away before setting off. I have to admit once a month isn't enough and dressing round the house just isn't the same anymore .

Before my transformation and without make up or a wig, I caught glimpses of Lana Mae in the mirror, just short glimpses-a second or two! At my transformation, I saw Lana Mae for the first time and Lana Mae time was 24/3+! I cried so badly when it was time to return to male mode because I had no idea when I would see Lana Mae again! I realize she is a big part of me and probably always has been even if I did not know it! If you were sensitive and knew me well, you would see Lana Mae every day! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

It started At about age 11 or 12 when I could find the time and place to do it.Till 11 year ago when it hit big I HAD A GIRL INSIDE ME. It's a vrey inportant part of me though my wife is the only one who knows. And thank God she is really O.K. with it.
    Angie

Interesting responses and clearly I am not unique . I must add that not only is Becky a very important part of my persona, but i am very proud of who I am and feel gifted to be like this. I know that Trans feelings can bring a lot of unhappiness and dysphoria to many, I guess I have been lucky so far that I have been able to be happy with my duality.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec