Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: women's swimsuits in male mode?

women's swimsuits in male mode?

Hi all, just curious how many others publicly wear women's swimsuits, either bikini bottoms, two piece, or one piece, while otherwise in typical male mode. I've been picking up a few new bikini bottoms and wearing them at my pool with neighbors and friends around, and occasionally at Barton Springs Pool. I've got several new Victoria's Secret bottoms that are very femme, but not too far out of place on me considering my painted toenails, waxed smooth legs, floral pareo/sarong, and usually a VS beach towel and tote bag. I definitely try to present a mildly effeminate or gender queer male persona in doing so, but don't feel 'crossdressed' per se.

Any others wear women's swimsuits in male mode?

I have worn my one piece ( swimdress) to a hotel pool once. To be fair i have only been to a pool once in the last 3 years. I plan om going to my apartment complexes pook wearing when it gets a little warmer though.

for years I wore a "tank-ini" that was black with silver side stripe. Top looked like a "normal" tank top and the bottoms were boy-shorts. Then my wife decided I needed a new swim suit. She bought me another tank-ini but this one was much more fem with spaghetti-strap top and bikini-style bottoms (but it was at least camo). I only wore it a couple of times as tucking was difficult in it. Now-a-days I wear the white floral bottoms from a ladies Board-shorts set. They look just like a guys pair of board shorts, just much shorter (and more comfortable). Oh...the ladies board shorts set is just that...a set. There is a matching bikini top but I have only been able to wear it a few times in very limited public places...

Aspiring Member
    My current bikini bottom is my actual male swimwear, but that's just a side effect of me being largely unable to wear men's sizings and dissatisfied with the children's size.

Hey txpantyboy just go to Hippie Hollow and wear what the girls wear...... Nothing at all though makes a harder time of tucking. I love Barton Springs also.... I have worn some very small type bikini bottoms back when I was younger. Since I'm old I usually just use my regular bathing suit. I did scuba once in a bikini bottom.

Atxpantyboy,

I just started shaving my legs, however I have been getting my bikinis from Walmart. I usually wear the non string bikini bottoms when I do laps at the pool in the morning. The first time I started doing laps I got strange looks and I thought it was because of my bikini bottoms. When I asked one of my lady friends who just happened to join me that day. She said the strange looks were not because of what you were wearing it was because you were upsetting the balance... I had taken one of the regulars lane. So we shared a lane that day and now no one gives me a second look. And when my lady friend shows up we share a lane so as not to upset anyone and we get our laps done.

@--}-----
    Michelle

ah, my favourite subject! When I wear my swimming trunks, I always wear a girly bikini bottom underneath. Depending on the situation, I'll lay out in my girly bikini bottom. Thankfully, wife is ok with it as long as they don't look too femme and I lay face down. I like classic hicut styles of the past and tie side bottoms are ok as long as there's enough coverage. I have many many bikini bottoms to choose from.

I have a few one piece ans a few bikini two piece suits the I loveto wear but not out publicly.
    Angie

I have worn one piece suits, always in male mode, to swim laps in hotel pools, on vacations, and for a while at local school pool for morning lap swim. I wear a women's water polo suit with back zipper, looks feminine on females, masculine on males. Sometimes I wear it with a pair of jammers over them still with an overall skintight look and feel and have gotten nothing but compliments when in it. The fabric is heavy enough that the give an small extra layer of warmth in chilly waters and extends the time I can spend in poo. That's my story and I am sticking with it. On a lot of the water polo suits as with mine, the zipper is made to zip from top to bottom making it more difficult to secure myself. They do that to keep someone from unzipping suit in a match. Usually have to bring a lanyard to hook on an zip/unzip myself or request help.

Aspiring Member
    I have worn bikini bottoms to the pool while in male mode. However, they were a plain colour and looked pretty much like a pair of speedos, and once you're in the water, nobody can tell the difference anyway.

I wear a pair of Womens bikini bottoms to the the beach. They are only black color, but are a cheeky cut in the back to tan the cheeks.
    I love them😊

My normal attire on our houseboat 20 years ago was a pair of vanity fair nylon hipsters or briefs. I have many pairs of bikini bottoms I'd wear on the lake I'd change suits every couple hours.

Platinum Member
    Never publicly...and not in male mode. I often wore a women's one piece with an extra firm shaper in or lounging around the pool in our backyard, was always presenting as a woman

I have only worn ladies board shorts as swim wear for about 10 years. Started with a plain jane Brooks board shorts. Now I have a Urban Camo and a Zebra striped one. Because of the openness of the legs I normally wear a matching bikini bottom. Last fall while at a hotel pool. I pulled off my board shorts and wore just my bikini bottom. It was great. Hope to do it again soon. I would love to wear a one piece swim wear to the pool sometime.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    I wore nothing but women's swim briefs and board shorts last year on a vacation to Waikiki in male mode. I doubt anyone really noticed. We rented a car one day and drove the island... found a stretch of beach that wasn't busy, and Allison got to come out for the first time en femme. We both wore swimdresses.

Thanks for the responses, all. I do love going to Hippie Hollow and Barton Springs Pool in my bikinis. I live very close to Barton Springs and have been wearing nothing but bikinis or some flamboyant skimpy men's brief (usually something pink/floral) for the last few years. Usually lay out on a VS beach towel and wear a floral patterned pareo or women's shorts, too. And sometimes with lip gloss and some Victoria's Secret Heavenly shimmering body lotion for an extra sparkle and hint of femininity! I like to present more as just a bi/gay male comfortable with his feminine side than as someone trying to become or present as a woman. I've noticed a few other guys wearing women's cut bottoms in the last couple of years at Barton Springs and love it! When I go to Hippie Hollow, I'll often wear some lace cover-up shorts over my bikini bottoms on the way to/from the car. And most of my friends are fairly comfortable with my swimwear so I always wear bikinis when I go to a friend's pool or on a boat outing now. It's kind of like I came out as gay and now anything is on the table and accepted by them.

So happy bikini season is here again!

Aspiring Member
    Austin if pretty progressive, and most don't care. But to answer your original question, I have worn Women's bikini bottoms at while on vacation. However, they look like speedos. Actually, they were women's speedo bikini bottoms, the cut is slightly smaller and exposes more cheek. When in Europe, it's easier to wear stuff like that. especially when the women are often topless.

Like June, I have been wearing speedo's all my life. Even when in the states. It is more common to see men in speedos here in Europe. I also bought women's speedo bikini bottoms as well. Been wearing them for almost 7 years now. You could say this was my first public outing wearing girlie stuff. They are cut just a little lower in the waist and cut higher around the legs. As June said, "shows more cheek"
    I was told I have balls for wearing skirts! My reply? "That's because balls this big won't fit in pants!"

I started out wearing speedos, too. Initially for lap swimming (still do) but I gradually got more and more comfortable wearing them elsewhere. Then to women's bottoms, but not just ones that are incognito or could pass as men's. I really LOVE floral and feminine prints and colors. I actually have some custom low-rise briefs from Harajuku in a nice skimpy men's cut, but in some very feminine prints. Love them! And I get lots of compliments on them. My favorite is when a complimenting woman refers to them as "bottoms", as in "I love your bottoms", "Those are cute bottoms", etc. My friends at my apartment complex pool call them 'panties'! "Put on some sparkly panties and meet us at the pool"

Fortunately for me I look enough like a girl to not have to worry about swimwear, I wear tankinis or one piecers all the time.

I do have to be selective about wearing bikinis though.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I have a one piece that I have worn to the river and the beach. Had a couple come up to us at the creek - some smiles but nothing was said. At the beach we had 4 ladies with their kids set up right next to us. I was in the water when they set up, got out of the water they said hello. Just acted normal, everything was fine.

I just got back from a vacation in the Bahamas where I wore a black Nike bikini bottom the entire time.
    Nobody noticed, that I could tell anyway.
    I bet they noticed the pink Nike swoop that was in the center on the back as I walked by!
    What fun!! Just wished I could wear the top too!
    Next vacation I will look for an even smaller bikini. I really want to wear a side tie bikini on vacation. But that would be very obvious!

While on vacation I would hit the pool in early AM in my bikini thong and swim laps and then lay out until 8AM when the older ladies took over the pool. One morining I wore only my Victoria Secret G string. I felt so wonderful....

Oh heavens to mercy, No top, how scandalous. Kick that woman out of the hotel. grin
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Well not really -- though I have tried on one pieces in private. Wow what a thrill that was.