Thread: Different thinking and acts when dressed.

Different thinking and acts when dressed.

Yesterday night after a couple of weeks not dressing, I finally dress and went out for first time to shopping (I will do another thread on pictures section to show and tell how good it was) It was raining and, while driving, on the freeway, I found myself in a different position seated, no legs open, both hands on the wheel, while in male just one hand on the wheel and the other on the stick, things that I don't do while in male mode, I drove very slower than in male mode that I'm always racing, and my mind was focus in different thoughts.
    Have you ladies had such kind of experience?
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I think I drive a bit different in fem mode as well but I'm a cautious driver anyways

Yes when dressed, I go a lot slower but typically I have CDL licences and have to go less than the speed listed. So I drive very carefully anyways.
    Part Time Girl

I attribute my driving cautiously to my experience and the way I see others driving. I have lost a few friends to speeding and loss of control! People here do not drive too good! Lana Mae is a large part of me and sometimes that can not be separated out! Just my $.02! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Vanessa,
    I KNOW that I drive much more cautiously when I'm going out.
    Several reasons:
    1) I don't want to be in an accident as Connie.
    2) I don't want to get pulled over as Connie.
    3) I'm not as comfortable driving as Connie. Haven't done it as much.

I am a "pedal to the metal" kind of guy. Not so much as Connie.

Hugs, Connie Marie
    See my favorite lovely ladies at https://www.flickr.com/photos/64988357@N03/favorites/

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

Yes. In addition to driving extra carefully, hands at 10 and 2, etc. When at a stoplight, I do a bit of primping, glance in the rear view mirror, etc. If a truck pulls up next to me, I show a little more leg. I never text or talk on the phone...never.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Its pretty common actually.
    Been lots of threads on this in the past.
    I tend to drive the speed limit and watch people around me to stay safe.
    I drove a big truck for 40 years so watching what people around me do comes naturally.I have an uncanny ability to see accidents before they happen.
    Most people that just drive cars all the time might notice or have a close call with an idiot driver once every few months I had to deal with idiots drivers all day every day.
    Close calls from people not paying attention were hourly and I'm not kidding it is that bad.
    Close calls from people wanting you to hit them so they can sue the company you work for. That was a daily thing too and even worse when you were backing into a dock.
    I had a guy see me opening my trailer doors and when I was walking back to the cab he pulled in behind my trailer to where I had a hard time seeing him from the cab
    I had to walk back with my trusty sledge hammer and ask WTF was he doing?
    He left very quickly after that.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 03-22-2017 at 08:31 PM.

I try to remember to keep my legs closed, but the male instinct is to open them. Not a very good look for a women.

I, very recently, was driving home en femme when I was stopped at a police checkpoint. They were checking to see if you were wearing a seatbelt. Fortunately, I always wear mine. The officer saw that I was wearing mine and included a "Ma'am" in his speech. I gave a sigh of relief and a smile that I had been "Maamed'.

Silver Member
    The clothes also make a difference. When wearing a dress or tight skirt it feels different.

Aspiring Member
    The once I wore a rather breezy dress out while driving, I don't remember my position or anything changed - still one hand on the stick. I don't really think my driving habits change too much either way, except that I don't hang my hand out of the window en femme for obvious reasons. Given how low my seat is, I can't really empathise with those who show their legs to passing truckers. Even if I wanted to I don't think they'd see me too easily.

For someone whose car looks and sounds like it threatens to race in the first place, I don't actually drive that fast either way. Haven't been 'miss'd just yet, although I will assume the worst given how "car girls" generally tend to be seen by presumably really desperate male enthusiasts.

I recognise this is entirely anecdotal evidence as well, but I think my piano playing posture is actually less relaxed (albeit more poised) en femme. Perhaps I feel I should look more elegant? Not that I am in the first place. I really don't like to play the piano in heels, however.
    Last edited by Lily Catherine; 03-22-2017 at 11:53 PM.

I have always wanted to be one of those B...dy women drivers
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Spent my youth on a race track and even now while I have to take courners at normal speed, I will still track a race line around the corner, thinking traction, g-force, tyre pressure etc while in male mode.
    In girl mode, I forget all that stuff and just think of random stuff.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

For me I keep my legs closed in both male and female mode.

For me I am ever in 100% male mode ever.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I thought once I was being followed by a police car when I was driving dressed, he seemed to take every turn I did. I breathed a big sigh of relief when he finally turned off behind me. Like others I do put my foot down a bit in drab, but super careful in girl mode.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I occasionally choke up with emotion. I find it annoying. When it happens, I cannot speak for a few seconds and perhaps my eyes get wet. Normally, I try to be macho and try to hide it and force myself through it.

Once, I was out Christmas shopping in a skirt, hose, flats, blouse, but with my man head, (no breasts, makeup, etc. -- this is my normal presentation). I was in a toy store talking to an employee. I was shopping for my daughter and I was telling the employee about something very sweet my daughter does. I started to well up. I think this was the first time that had ever happened while I was dressed pretty. In a millisecond, I reasoned that I was already in a skirt, and I did not try to suppress my emotion. I let my voice crack and my eyes fill up. I continued talking and did not hide it. The employee "Awwww" 'ed and gushed over how sweet my little girl is. She never gave my outfit or my un-macho behavior any unusual reaction.

I am so fascinated with that event. I had broken a pattern that I have followed my entire life.
    I am a man who presents male and wears feminine clothes.
    I blog about my outings: https://joeypress.wordpress.com/

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    I also drive more conservatively when enfemme to avoid any possible issues/situations.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

I really appreciate the attention to this thread and the replies.
    I wasn't probably clear with my broken English.
    I re-read my post and found some inconsistencies but I want to say is that I incounciesly change the way I act and think. So I found myself thinking in a more fearful way, sitting differently and I just said, driving more prudently but everything done unwilling without planning it.

I think all of us drive more carefully when dressed. We do not want to be pulled over in fem

Silver Member
    If you've read my past posts, you may recall that I always drive in some girly mode, even if just lipstick and jewelry. And, when I do, I'm the safest driver in the state!

I really appreciate your replies ladies, but what I wanted to share and at the same time ask if you had experienced is the unconscious attitude in my thoughts and driving manners when in femme mode.
    It's different that may be we could drive slower because the high heels or to try to avoid be stopped by a police officer...but and uncoincious change for being dressed as a woman...

Banned Read only
    Vanessa,
    I've had to accept driving in wedges now I have gone back to a manual shift, I would hate to cause an accident trying to continue driving in heels . Yes I'm far more cautious no speeding and taking extra care on narrow side roads.

Yes I do know what you mean, jumping in the car and driving dressed is so different, keeping an eye on other drivers to see if they've given a second look, waiting at junctions knowing you're in full view of drivers passing in all directions. I do wonder what they think at times .
    Last edited by Teresa; 04-08-2017 at 02:31 PM.