Thread: gender Change in one day how many time ?

gender Change in one day how many time ?

how many time you change from men to women

and what you do ?

me

since i am jobless
    and have nothing to do other then playing games on this Pc or listening to music
    or watching some movies
    i do it sometimes in a day in my room because in my family no one likes a 2 spirited person
    and where i live (Iran) you do not get a lot of support from peoples expect yourself and some really good friends
    i have to do it in secret
    although i never gave up on anything i want
    so what you guys do
    Last edited by Lorileah; 03-23-2017 at 10:03 PM. Reason: don't bypass the word filter

Banned Read only
    I'd have to say I don't. I dress casually enough that other than putting on a bra/forms there really is no need to change from one to the other.

It's hard to say, I'm just always me no matter what I'm wearing. So I'm more or less the same person regardless of what I'm wearing, my gender lines have become rather blurred.
    You are not you, you are me.

Goth boy by day, Goth girl by night.

I am fortunate in that , i am able to change to wanda after work 5 days a week then back to boy mode in the AM..i stay as wanda as often as possible. Unfortunately in the closet but i enjoy my gril time.

I have to be male for work! I live with my daughter who knows but does not want to see daddy in a dress! She is now unemployed and Lana Mae time is cut back to in my room and in the morning before she is up. She is going to a friends house for the weekend. After work, Lana Mae will come out to play! I wear panties and night shirt to bed every night and in mornings I do not work, until just before my daughter gets up(~6-8:30)! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

For several years I took a week-long vacation away from home and alone, due to other family members' work and school commitments. It was already paid for, and they said go. On many days I dressed in the morning - head to toe, makeup, the works - then de-femmed back to guy mode, then dressed again and went out in the evening. It was fun.

Nina:
    First, welcome to the forum. We're glad you found us. Let this be your home away from home, a place where you can express yourself, ask questions, laugh at us and yourself, get opinions (oh boy, do we ever have opinions!), and where you learn to refine your presentation.

Back in the 1970's (the days of the Sha), I taught undergraduate at a university in Washington, DC. Imhad many students who were here from Iran. The sense of style, their knowledge of history, their joy for life -- all told me that they loved life and enjoyed expressing themselves and their beautiful culture.

As a two spirited person from the middle east, you are especially welcome. Be safe in your dressing.

Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

thank you
    Rhonda Darling
    i am happy to see my fellow sister brothers or anything they call them self its good to be among friends

As a senior person who is retired from their job I typically dress about 4 days a week. I do not normally go out. As of late, I have been dressing and going to get a fellow GG from her work. I have even taken a few photos of my self while waiting for my GG friend to get off work around 2315 hours.
    Attachment 274618
    Here I am in front of one of the places I shop (in drab).
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I still work 5-6 days/week and have an adult son at home, so I may get the chance 3 times a month to get a few hours in to dress. I do try on a few outfits in that time. If I had the freedom to, I might change every night after work.
    I am sure living in Iran makes this much harder.
    Hugs, Ellen

I'm always me. I don't switch back and forth with the clothes.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Probably once a week? Sometimes, 6 times a month?

Unless I'm at a CD convention like next week in Vegas. Where I will dress in 2 different outfits a day for 5 days straight!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Hi Nina,
    I have been really happy that accepting myself and being a little more feminine does a lot to relieve the feeling that I have to switch between male and female personas- I don't feel that way anymore. Perhaps if you think about all the elements of femininity as personal qualities, like kindness, openness, caring, etc., and unlink them from the clothes that are used to symbolize the 'right to feel' this way, then you can find a similar enlarging freedom. Take a look at the men you know and look for the same personal qualities- you probably will find men who are kind, soft, caring, emotional, etc, but who don't seem to want to wear women's clothes. Doing this helped me a lot, since it showed me that my clothes weren't actually a jail.

That said, I still really love to wear dresses. Except for comfort and style value, that is a reflection of how many times I linked women's emotional freedom with the freedom to wear dresses. I'm finding now, admittedly through wearing dresses when out with others, that I do like it, but that my clothes do not control my emotions, and I am surprised and grateful to now feel that I choose to wear a dress or not pretty much like a woman would. And I also just feel I am genderfluid, so my desires change back and forth, and I am not switching from man to woman, just from masculine male to feminine male, or masculine woman to feminine woman, de[pending on your terminology.
    We are all beautiful...!

Hi Nina,
    I probably swap about 4 times on a average work day, but weekends can be more (when I don't have a distracting activity), can be less (when I'm spending days away with friends)
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz