Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Humorous things.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.

Humorous things.

We all have funny things happen in girl mode and guy mode so this is a thread about those things.
    Keep it funny and not hateful please.

This happened to me last year I was in my 50/50 mode which is a guy that kind of looks like a girl but you have to do a double take to be sure.
    Anyway I had rolled my long hair the night before and slept on it so I had some nice waves in my hair that day.
    I had to pee so I went into the mens room at Walmart.
    Standing at the urinal doing my business a guy comes in and sees me turns around and said Oh excuse me ma'am I must have come in the wrong rest room and he walked out.
    I thought how cute was he to think I was a female.
    I was washing my hands and he came back in with a huge red face saying dude I'm sorry you just caught me off guard I thought you were a girl.
    I smiled and said its OK I get that a lot so are we cool? He said yeah I just feel so stupid.
    I really wanted to get his phone number or give him mine but I thought that would have been a bit awkward.

So what funny stories do you have?

I had a hip replacement done last year. I'm widowed so I went to a rehab center instead of going home. Typical stay for a hip replacement is about two weeks. The center again gave me a private room as they knew I slept in nightgowns. It was my second hip replacement. I stayed in my room once I donned a nightgown so only the staff that came into my room knew. One evening, I had a male nurse who hadn't seen me before. He walked into the room, looked at me, then backed out to look and see if he had the right room. I had a good laugh in the morning with the morning nurse chuckling over the male nurse's surprise.

Having bought makeup for myself many many times, my wife asked me to please get her eyeliner on the way home from work and she texts me the details of brand and colour. Iv'e got this, no problem.....

Well first I couldn't find the right one had to get help, then grabbed the wrong colour, then grabbed the tester, eventually the SA gives me one of those looks that says can't you men do anything and gets it for me. I was so tempted to say hey I am not one of those guys I am actually A.....

Got home, my wife says only one? I asked for two.. just not my day.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Last Saturday, I had enjoyed some Diane time, was about 7pm, dark, and not expecting my son home from work until 8.30ish. A car pulls right onto my driveway, all I can see are the lights and I naturally assume it is him. I sprint upstairs (in 4 inch heels) and start whipping everything off. Wait for the key in the door; nothing. Turns out someone had just used my driveway to turn around. Annoyed and relieved at the same time, though anyone seeing me do my high speed undress would have found it quite amusing. I'll be so glad when he finally gets his own place!
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Nope nothing ever humorous happens to me. Right?
    Wrong!!!!!
    One day, while I was dressed to the nines in a slinky red satin mini dress, black 5" tall "Pretty Woman" knee high glossy patent leather boots, etc. My GG support person, DarkAnggel, was in the kitchen cooking some bacon in her bath robe. Somehow some of the grease got on a hot adjacent burner. The whole house was recently wired for alarms, smoke , carbon, entry, etc. As soon as it went off, I went to the panel and cleared the alarm.
    So far so good.
    I went back to the dining room and set back to work set the table. Back I went to the kitchen to get some water glasses when there at the kitchen door were three fireman. I headed into the dining room closet. I didn't know it then that after the smoke alarm goes off I have to call the alarm service to tell them to stop sending the fire trucks.
    Now mind you, this is a small rural volunteer fire company and the men who came were my neighbors who didn't know of my cross-dressing and I didn't want them to know.
    To this day my GG friend likes to tell how I took off out of the kitchen like a scared rabbit.
    At the time it was for me, a heart stopping moment. It was some 2 years before I saw the humor in it.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 03-23-2017 at 05:21 AM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Banned Spammer
    Thanks for the replies ladies !!!

Banned Read only
    Tracii,
    I know many of mine are shopping ones but some of the bathroom ones are fun.

I'm sure we've all seen them but some establishments will insist on using ambiguous signs for male/ female toilets, Ok my fault I didn't have my glasses with me so walk in to find no male urinals , a lady then emerged from a cubicle with her pants almost up but her skirt pulled up round her waist, she looked at me and said , " Not very good at map reading are we ? " I apologised for not having my specs with me , so she added , " In that case you didn't see me did you !! " I replied , " Maybe not but I'm not colour blind , nice colour though ! " With that I left smartly .

On the other side of the coin I find it hard to accept women cleaners in male toilets , I had just parked myself at the urinal when a wet mop swept round my feet, it had a very pretty young girl at the other end of it ! There was no way anything was going to pass in these circumstances so I just discretely zipped up and exited !
    Last edited by Teresa; 03-23-2017 at 07:25 AM.

Silver Member
    Years ago i went to a very CD friendly Dress Barn and the SA set up a fitting room for me with several dresses. The store was quiet so I would try one on, she offered to help finishing zipping them if i needed it. I tried several on and then I tried a one without a zipper but with a couple of buttons at the neckline which I reasoned belonged in the back. I put it on, glanced in the mirror and thought it looked good, I voiced that feeling just as I exited the fitting room. I made eye contact and her expression gave me pause. She grinned and said "Dresses can be so confusing, the buttons belong in the front on this one." We both had a good laugh. I did buy a couple of dresses but not that one, it didn't look nearly as good when worn properly.

i find it humorous that i get mam'd as many as 3 times a day in drab... seems they see me as female
    and then when i'm dressed i seldom hear that... seems they see me as a man.
    paula

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    I work at Vanity Fair Outlet. Last week we had some silky men's boxers on sale. An older woman saw them and said they looked comfortable like something she could wear around the house. The lady she was with laughed. She asked me what I thought about that.. I debated saying something about, hey, I wear panties, but thought better of it... and said, yeah, whatever floats your boat, I buy a lot of my underwear here!

Banned Spammer
    My ex wife wore guy briefs sometimes.
    She thought they were comfy and it didn't make any difference to me what she wore.

Banned Read only
    DIANEF, I see you can do a "high speed undress", you should join NASCAR, it would be really cool seeing you in the winners circle taking the trophy in 40 D boobs and a mini skirt. That would give the good old southern boy rednecks something to crow about. Maybe if some of the drivers would start wearing bras, panties and forms when driving they would do a little better.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Deebra, my boobs are a little more modest than that that, but I could go a bit bigger for a special occasion!! Sounds like fun!! Maybe NASCAR could introduce a new category, a race just for crossdressers, now that would be worth seeing.!
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Standing at the urinal doing my business a guy comes just as planned
    Tracii,

You are such a skank using the urinal @ Wally with a purse full of condoms in tow.

Love Ya
    Way too Girly ! I couldn't smell the smoke, and now I'll watch the flames

Out on Parole ......Woo Hoo

Banned Spammer
    Oh I know Lauri but the two stalls were taken and I had to pee really really bad.
    FYI I did feel skanky checking him out as I was washing my hands..... not really LOLOL.

Was at a high end hotel in Dublin and had someone coming to meet me(think date), you need to come down for elevator which takes a card....I got the call to let them up , I said yes, came down to get them forgot my room ket. Had to go to the desk as Trisha and say I was John and get a new key...embarrasing
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Jogging and epic failure with a sports bra, oh snap, one of my inserts falls out.....Thank God no one was around me....Quick scoop re-insert and a fast pace walk for the rest of the day.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

I still buy Penney's packaged panties each time Penney's sends me a $10 of $10 or more purchase. I used get them for less than $3. Now, the price has jumped from $12 for three pair to $16 for three pair In Roswell NM last year I went to Sears where I bought three pair of Vanity Fair full nylon briefs on sale, a pair of navy blue sheeting capris and a white 5 button pull over white shirt, polo style.

My wife and I just got home from an extended RV trip to the west coast. I wore women's clothes the whole trip. it was pretty nice. (This was in 2014)

Here's the 2013 post: Tuesday I went to the VF outlet store in Branson.

I bought three pair of Olga Secret Hug briefs, a set of VF coloratura pajamas and a matching gown. Oh yeah, three pair of low cut socks and three pair of regular socks (men's)

At the checkout the sales clerk asked if I was a member of the VF club, I was and I gave her my phone number. "I hope these aren't for you," She said, "Do you wear these?" I replied, "Not all at once."
    She then said something to the effect "Don't worry, I'm not judging you, at least not to your face".

Then my phone rang and it was a call I needed to take so I just ignored the sales clerk and paid with my credit card.

Years ago I would have been embarrassed or anxious. Now, I just blew it off as a poor attempt at humor.

Last year, at Sear's, This happened on Valentine's day:

This afternoon I went down to the cabin to check on the boat, move a tv down there and generally check on the place since I hadn't been down there since before Thanksgiving. It was all secure.

I headed over to Branson to the VF store but I got there about 6:30 and it was closed.

So I went over to the Tangier outlet mall (can you tell I'm in Branson) to the Jockey Store. I bought eight pair of Jockey for Her pants on sale for 2.99 plus a 14% Valentine's day discount. I got french cuts and extended briefs in every color the store had. The woman asked me if I knew about their 100% satisfaction guarantee....if SHE wasn't satisfied, bring them back for a total refund. I told her that I know what I liked and I am sure these panties will be satisfactory.

But I wasn't done. I headed back to Springfield and stopped by Dillard's in the mall and bought 5 pair of Cabernet full cut brief panties in black, red, white, blue and yellow. I asked the sales clerk if these pants (I used that word) ever went on sale. She told me they are such a good seller at that price and they were comfortable and they sell a lot of them. I told her yes, these pants are so comfortable that I keep coming back for more.

I had a 20% coupon off at Penney's and a 25% coupon off at Sears. I went to Sears and picked up a sears brand nylon night gown and a three pack of sears panties, not the VIP panties, the old blue package panties.

At the checkout counter, the girl asked is I got her the right size. I told her I am sure the size is correct. She then asked if I wanted to keep the hanger.

I said, yes.

She asked if I wanted to use my sears card and she looked up to see if I was a member of the Sears Club. I gave her my phone number and She must have seen my purchase history because she said I bet you have 5 of these hanging in your closet in every color (if only she knew!)

I told her we had enough colors and I was actually looking for white and counted find any in the size I wanted. She commented that the gown I picked out--- just a basic sear's nylon VF knockoff-- would certainly look cute on me... I told her A lot of things look cute on me. In my mind, I said, I have a perfect body. We both laughed.

I could sense another person in line behind me. The clerk kept up with her banter. I was enjoying it, I don't think I was blushing, but it was fun.

She picked up the package of panties and told me she thought I'd look cute in the pink panties, and the blue and beige ones too, they were so cute. I again told her I was looking for white but didn't find any. I had picked up a size 9 package--these run big because I had bought a size 11 before Xmas and they swam on me.

She told me did I have the right size as these run big. I told her I knew that and that there is even a note in the package stating that fact, these panties run big but shrink down in the wash.... I know because I am using that card as a bookmark in the book I am reading... she said she didn't know that.

She asked if I wanted a receipt or an e-receipt.. which I opted for. So, I don't know her name but she did make me smile.

I think she knew who I was buying these for. When my wife got home from work this evening I told her what happened. She wondered how many old men buy panties from Sears.

I reminded her of the time she and I wear at the VF store in Branson and the sales clerk told me, as I was purchasing VF briefs (for me--- when shopping with the wife, while she will pick out styles she thinks I will like, she makes me carry the panties andpay for them, she tells me what to do. She wonders if I want to buy something pretty. I always do.)

Anyhow, several years ago at VF store, at the check out, the checker...a middle aged woman about my age, maybe a little younger, says 'these are very comfortable, lots of men buy them.' I said something like yes, they are comfortable, not agreeing that I wear them or not. Then my wife says oh you now you like to wear them.

Well, they are comfortable I said. The clerk said I thought so. I asked how. She said the sizes. Oh. I was buying big sizes and my wife is about a size 7. Have a nice day and enjoy your purchase she said, I will said I.
    Last edited by Ozark; 03-26-2017 at 12:58 AM.

A funny moment happened when I was in guy mode and bought female shoes in self serving shoes store. A girl behind the counter ended the sale with the sentence "enjoy wearing them". Probably just a sentence she says to every customer, but she realized at that moment that it's not an apropriate thing to say to a men buying female shoes. She tried to get herself out of the situation and added "of course they're not for you". When this happened I was a bit shocked, but now when I thing back, it was a funny moment.

Ozark, contact that VF store manager. Lisa, the district manager, will not tolerate a customer being treated rudely. She just fired a store manager Friday partially over customer complaints about how he treated people.

QUOTE=Ozark;4080156]

Here's the 2013 post: Tuesday I went to the VF outlet store in Branson.

I bought three pair of Olga Secret Hug briefs, a set of VF coloratura pajamas and a matching gown. Oh yeah, three pair of low cut socks and three pair of regular socks (men's)

At the checkout the sales clerk asked if I was a member of the VF club, I was and I gave her my phone number. "I hope these aren't for you," She said, "Do you wear these?" I replied, "Not all at once."
    She then said something to the effect "Don't worry, I'm not judging you, at least not to your face".

Then my phone rang and it was a call I needed to take so I just ignored the sales clerk and paid with my credit card.

Years ago I would have been embarrassed or anxious. Now, I just blew it off as a poor attempt at humor.

Last year, at Sear's, This happened on Valentine's day:

This afternoon I went down to the cabin to check on the boat, move a tv down there and generally check on the place since I hadn't been down there since before Thanksgiving. It was all secure.

I headed over to Branson to the VF store but I got there about 6:30 and it was closed.

I reminded her of the time she and I wear at the VF store in Branson and the sales clerk told me, as I was purchasing VF briefs (for me--- when shopping with the wife, while she will pick out styles she thinks I will like, she makes me carry the panties andpay for them, she tells me what to do. She wonders if I want to buy something pretty. I always do.)

Anyhow, several years ago at VF store, at the check out, the checker...a middle aged woman about my age, maybe a little younger, says 'these are very comfortable, lots of men buy them.' I said something like yes, they are comfortable, not agreeing that I wear them or not. Then my wife says oh you now you like to wear them.

Well, they are comfortable I said. The clerk said I thought so. I asked how. She said the sizes. Oh. I was buying big sizes and my wife is about a size 7. Have a nice day and enjoy your purchase she said, I will said I.[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Allison Chaynes; 03-26-2017 at 04:48 PM. Reason: No need to repeat all

Was on the other side of the state and stopped by a Dress Barn. I found a dress I would like to try on and ask the young female SA if I could. She gave me a little surprised looked but said ok enthusiastically. She open the door I went in. She then asked for my name. I was take a back as this had not been asked before so I gave her my real name. She then wrote on the door ( it had a dry erase board on it). After she was done she did ask if I wanted to use a female name that I go by. But it was already there and no one knows me. There were a few other women in the shop but nothing was said. The SA was really helpful and wanted to learn what I was about. What style I was looking for. Did I have forms or was I on hormones. I had my bra on and girl jeans but I had a big coat on at the time so you could not see it. I told here I was just a run of the mill crossdresser and my wife knew and was looking for whatever was on sale and fit. I may of been her first as she just started working there.

Was with the wife at a mostly GG club went to take a pee and this butch gal comes in drops her jeans and uses the urinal. didn't bother me but the guy on the other side of her freaked. Later the same gal sat and chated with us. nice lady

I had a gout attack that started last night. Meds weren't doing much, so after sucking it up and getting through thevwork day, I went to the doctor expecting a prescription for steroids.... nope, Tordol shot. Ok, no big deal, until the nurse informs me that it goes into the buttcheek. "Oh well, she's professional. If I don't acknowledge anything, she shouldn't..." I tell myself as it's clear the lace waistband of my black panties is sticking out. So she gives me the shot... I tell her that she is totally unqualified to ever work at the VA, because I did not feel a thing and it's clear she is competent. She laughs and says,"Thanks!" As she is about to walk out of the room, she pauses, and whispers, "Cute panties!"

At least I gave her a laugh, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by DIANEF View Post
    Deebra, my boobs are a little more modest than that that, but I could go a bit bigger for a special occasion!! Sounds like fun!! Maybe NASCAR could introduce a new category, a race just for crossdressers, now that would be worth seeing.!
    It is called a Drag Race Diane
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

I had tossed in a package of pantyhose in with my groceries. When I got to the checkout line, the cashier got to the package, she snickered and said in a manner implying I was doing something wrong, 'Going out dancing tonight?' I replied with a straight face, 'No, I'm going to rob someone'. Her expression went from fooling around to horrified and she wouldn't look me in the eyes again.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.