Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: En femme with SO

My wife is very supportive too. Her main fear is how other people will treat me while I'm out. So far there has been no issue. I'm planning to dress for Easter at church in a few weeks. We'll see how that goes.

Like many of the previous others that have already responded, I came out to my wife while we were still dating. She accepted and supported my crossdressing. For forty years it was a secret between the two of us. After she died, I became more open and now belong to two crossdresser support groups. My daughters also now know but its DADT.

We started this path together playing in our bedroom while dating, we both love Ginafaye as she has developed

I told my wife early on when we were dating. Naturally, it took her by surprise, and I answered all the questions she asked. It was only discussed when she brought it up, otherwise it was out of sight, out of mind. After several months, on her own, she began making purchases for me, which she hung on my side of the closet. On occasion, there would be a nightgown on my side of the bed, which I think was her way of getting acclimated to the whole concept.

After nine months, one weekend morning, she asked to meet Kim. The reveal couldn't have gone better. Within moments she realized that under the wig, padding, and make-up, I was still just "me". She's been fully supportive and we often make plans to go out together with me en femme.

Rian, I just saw your clarification. It was a long time ago when she first saw me, but I'm pretty sure that my mannerisms would've been feminine in nature, as far as walking or sitting. However, I've never attempted a femme voice, or girly girl persona, which I believe was a relief to her and probably why she said "You're still you".
    Last edited by aprilgirl; 03-31-2017 at 03:50 PM.

Mine is not fully accepting but it takes time to get anywhere. You need to be patient. On another note, you might never be fully accepted , h=just the way it is. For me my personality is the same, I just dress for me and no-one else...
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Like many others here, I told my wife (then girlfriend) after only a few dates about my female side. She does not have a problem at all. She often buys me girl things that she knows I would like. We do go out dressed on occasion. It's all good!!

I was just wondering if, when a wife accepts crossdressing very readily, if they had already recognized the feminine part of our nature, possibly subconciously, so that it is not as big of a surprise as you, or her, would expect? Certainly didn't happen in my case, but it would explain some reactions, certainly one that I never encountered.
    Just saw Aprilgirl's response, seems likely there...?
    Last edited by Barbara Black; 04-06-2017 at 07:49 AM.

I came out to my wife one year ago. I won't forget those days because we're really sad for both, mainly because I confess everything, my bisexuality and done things with men, so that's horrible for a wife after more than 30 years married.
    She is supportive now my cding but not my bisexuality.
    It actually changed everything to confess, noe my desires are more just dress than to have sex with a man, not totally but something that I can control.
    My first time dressed with her was a surprise for her, just a sexy pant, a blouse with bra with pad and a silicone breastform, shoes, she smiles and just kiss me, my manners are femine but not my house.
    After that it's being evolving, it's more natural and she corrects my femine manners.
    We go together shopping it I'm in male but buying for both, same size so she try clothes for me.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Banned Read only
    Rian,
    I don't want to sidetrack your thread but it occurred to me that I can't recall seeing the basic question of how many of us are in a DADT or open situation, maybe I should check on it and post one.

I personally can't answer your question because my wife chooses not to see me dressed . At one point I did ask my wife if she allowed me to dress in front of her at what point would she possibly stop me , her answer was simply not going to happen so that problem won't arise .

OK living with DADT to me means living a double life, I'm not going to stop so I have to find ways of working round her. I understand it can mess with your head, going out socially helps enormously , yes my wife does know as do my children and their married partners .

One final thought if my wife changes her mind I wouldn't be happy with the in between look of a man in a dress , but I would happily go along with whatever she finally felt comfortable with .

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by terza View Post

bottom line is when i'm immersed into a relationship, i don't have a facade nor any duality.
    Exactly.