Thread: What if?

What if?

Hey all, not sure if i`ve seen this subject here before or maybe a variation of it?? Anyways i`m fortunate to have a loving understanding accepting wife whom i told about Susan before marriage and all`s been well so far.?Although it probably took a couple of years or so till she got comfortable actually seeing Susan and interrelating with her on a day to day basis. Anyways, currently things are fine, but what i`m getting at is this, and its probably more for girls with `accepting wives/gf`s`. If she suddenly decided that she`s had enough of our `otherside` and gave an ultimatum,,,,, could or would you give up your femme side for her/marriage in all honesty? Ive not had to make that decision yet,hopefully never will have to,but in my case in all honesty i`d have to tell her I couldn`t and will not and then let the cards fall where they may? It would make for a wild open ended future of delusion/confusion at times of what a girls to do and adjust for?

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I think you'll find the majority of dyed in the wool crossdressers would find it very difficult to give it up completely, no matter what ultimatum was put in front of them. For some it would be like asking them to stop breathing. I couldn't do it.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

My wife knew for about 20 years and then 6 yrs ago, because I put on hose while she was out and took them off just before she came upstairs, gave me ultimatum. I lasted 18 months and told her I could not live without it and so we went DADT.
    Hugs, Ellen

All I can say is that I wouldn't have married her I'd she made capricious and irrational decisions. If she's really "fine" with it then why would she ever decide she's "had enough"? A woman who comes to that conclusion was tolerant, not fine.

Actually my accepting GF tells me when she had enough of it. But when I stayed male. she said why don't you dress. I said that I am going to be a girl for a whole week at the Diva Las Vegas. she said tat she felt bad about telling me that. But I understand and back of when needed. So if it gets to that point. Just back of and talk with her on it.
    Part Time Girl

Micki,,,,,thats the big IF?? lots of GGs get to a `point` whatever that is,,,and change? minds,emotions, attitudes,,,,hormones?? It does effect some of us at a point in time .

Platinum Member
    Everyone is different. Had I been given that choice, I would have made a good faith effort to comply. I wasn't given that choice.

I may not be a girl, but I sometimes play one in real life.
    I've been married three times, and in each relationship, something that was fine, acceptable, and even enjoyable, in the beginning, suddenly (appeared to me anyway,) became abhorrent. It always turned because of outside influences. In-laws, step children, close friends, etc., anyone that could get in close and turn the ear. The final death knell was signaled by the three words that you never want to hear in response to the question, "What's wrong?" "You wouldn't understand." is not the start of a meaningful conversation.
    So, the answer to the What if? is, there is no correct answer. Follow your heart, keep the lines of communication open, and hope for the best!

-Geena
    I am a work of art! I just wish that my artistic skill set was closer to Norman Rockwell than it is to Salvador Dali!

Even though my wife accepts my dressing I'm the one that don't want to push it past or farther than what I think she will get tired of the dressing. I really don't make everything about my dressing but try to make her know in a lot of small ways that our marriage is the same as when we were married. Most every thing can be worked out if the lines of communication are open. I keep them open by getting interested in things she loves also. Just how our marriage has lasted 46 years. I think our love for each other has also helped a lot. Just be up front on everything and an open listener.

I have given up drinking and smoking on my own just made up my mind to do it and it was done crossdressing on the other hand I have tried more the once and if someone ask me to give it up now I would have to say impossible to can't do it I was born this way it is part of who I am
    hugs
    Ronda

Platinum Member
    Hi Suzy, Crossdressing is like the Mafia, You just can't QUIT ! ......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I think a lot of CD's tend to push too hard with their CD side and the wife gets fed up.
    Honestly if your wife decided she liked to CD as a man and thats all she talked about 24/7 and spent too much on guy clothes most male CD's would get fed up too.
    Take it slow and never make the dressing all about you and don't exclude her from your CDing. Make it fun for both of you.
    What I'm saying is do all things in moderation and to always communicate with your spouse.

Platinum Member
    Can I get an AMEN!

Gold Member
    My wife knew about my dressing before we where Married.
    We had an agreement for me not to go out of the house and embarrass her.
    I would never pass, so that was agreeable. She would buy me outfits for me to wear,
    I miss that and her. We had many good times together, She passed about 4 years ago.
    Rader

Platinum Member
    Raider, I remember your wife's passing. About the same time my mom passed. As I may of posted at the time, grief is the price we all pay for love. I'm so glad you still have the memories of your dear wife to comfort you!

Rader, I too remember your loss and how much your wife seemed to remind me of mind. It is difficult to imagine our wives giving an ultimatum as originally hypothesized in the OP. Just cannot see that happening so the question for me is impossible to answer. Hope my crystal ball does not fail at this point.

I wish all you married folks success or continued success with you wives and their acceptance or whatever positive situation you may be in! I lost my wife two years ago and she did not want another female in the relationship-period! I wore panties maybe 4 times and purged them each time! When she passed, about a month later I was in panties again and it has only grown from there! Again best wishes to all! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I couldn't give it up and I couldn't let her go. I guess some "business trips" would be in my future.

I would have to push her pretty far to get that type of ultimatum considering that she's already given me very, very much in the way of acceptance.

Lauren

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

and best wishes to you too Lana Mae. Sorry to hear of your loss but glad to see that you found happiness.

Lauren