Thread: Someone to share the evening

Someone to share the evening

Well, here I am all dressed, with painted nails and feeling so pretty. I wish I could share the evening with some of you. My wife is out of town so I have the day and tomorrow to myself. I feel so nice, feminine if you will. Probably others here feel this sense of isolation that are in my situation.
    Love, Sabrina

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Which is why 150+ T's r at Keystone this weekend. And, 150+ more of us will be in Vegas for DLV next week.

U should think about attending one of these, Sabrina. You'll meet and make T friends for life!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Well, Sabrina! I am at home alone also in my panties , sleepshirt, and a bra and forms. Yes, dressed for bed as I have to work tomorrow! My daughter is out of town at a friends house and I have Saturday and Sunday after work to dress or do whatever! The work part sucks but it is money and that is something I need right now! I was going to Keystone but can not financially this year. I am looking forward to going next year though! It is great to be dressed! And looking down at my red toenails! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Banned Read only
    Sabrina,
    Not anymore , it is good to get that stage and then know you're going to jump in the car and drive to meet others , it does bring a new meaning to our dressing , all those nice outfits are being used for a purpose.

I was there for most of July and August last year with my wife being out od town. Just me and the dog. I loved it Sabrina.
    Angie