Thread: Walking in high heel shoes to help my S.O.

Walking in high heel shoes to help my S.O.

Ok ,so last night i was out with my girlfriend and with my 10 year old son .

I was dressed as a boy , being a Dad, we went to a nice Italian restaurant in Little Italy ,NYC . it was after dinner and we had several blocks to walk , so my SO started to tell me that Her feet hurt and asked how many blocks left till we get to where we need to be.

We are the same size in shoes.
    We actually had a long walk in front of us . I offered to trade shoes with her ,because I was wearing running sneakers . We all three laughed . But I was sincere in my offer . We stopped and traded shoes . My son was happy to see this , and laughed " well now you just need a long blond wig to complete the look .

We walked about 7 or 8 blocks walking through a busy saturday evening crowd. No one really stared nor commented . We all just joked for a minute or two and got over it pretty quickly .

I only noticed for myself how much my walking style changes while wearing women's heels vs mens flat shoes .I don't really focus too much when i am fully presenting as fem .
    I have never really gone out in "partial dressed " mode . Its a new and different experience. It was easy and not really a big deal

Well played Barbara! Does your GF know that you dress?

Very well done

Brave and also risky thing to do. Situation could easily escalated form funny to awkward if your son and girlfriend don't know about your dressing and would start asking how come you know how to walk in heels.

Thanks!
    They both know about my dressing . My GF knows and supports this in full , we do get out together sometimes

My son knows a very little about this , but usually never gets to see me dressed in any way . So his joke was was with that reference .

Barbara, only a real man would do this.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    That is very cool!
    What an experience!
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

barbara, you've taken the oft-stated concept of "walk a mile in my shoes" to a whole new level with your selfless act here...

What a man!!! Very nice of you! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Very cool! A rather unusual situation
    - Dani

That's awesome. Thank you for sharing!
    "The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!” -- Jack Kerouac

Banned Read only
    OK, as a former New Yorker or maybe a New Yorker now living in a culinary wasteland, where did you go to eat? My wife and I loved hitting Little Italy, especially during the Feast of San Gennaro. We made special trips from Queens to sample cannoli's. Umberto's Clam House was always on the list of attractions to take our out of town visitors. Joe Gallo should have passed the place up.

Nice story. Now maybe you and your son can participate in an annual "Walk a Mile in Her Shoes" event.

I recall in New Orleans, about 15 years ago, having a similar complaint from my wife, who knew my love of hose/heels, but when I offered to trade shoes, she refused. She was not ready (and is still not ready) to be with me out in public showing any femininity. Closest was wearing thigh highs to dinner on a cruise when I had no socks.
    How high were the heels?
    Hugs, Ellen

Banned Read only
    Barbara, wearing panties makes it easier to walk in heels, were you?

What an awesome story. As someone who plans on moving to the city this year I fantasize about being out with my gf dressed. Love to hear these stories!