Thread: scenario imagination..

Aspiring Member

scenario imagination..

All,

Today at church I got into scenario imagination. That is, what would life be like if I stepped fully into my Gina role? Told everyone, and expressed my femme self as I wished, when I wished, how I wished? How many friends would stay with me? Would my wife react in unexpected ways? Friends and such, what about them?
    And my daughters, and acquaintances? I would likely shock many. My real friends would emerge. Others drift away, some condemn me.

And how would I feel about it all? Worth it? Or regret? Or spending way too much time concerned about look, clothing, makeup and such? Other interests suffer, and upside new relationships created?

Part of where I am right now (stasis) is lack of any support group. No fellowship, or clan, or home base of any kind. I am pretty much alone in this gender world. Retirement opened a lot of free time though.

I think I am self limiting a lot. But I do not much like conflict and my friendships are dear to me.

Enough thinking for now. Nap time soon.

I know what you mean! I do the same daydream at times and modify it as necessary! I have come out to my children and sister in law! All my friends are on the forum! My local friends have either moved away or died! An old friend contacted me the other day on Facebook, but I am not out to him. He is a very macho type and I will not come out to him! No real support group here either. I just take one day at a time and go slowly on my journey! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I also lack a community (except for the nice gals here). I feel as if I'm in a rut & often depressed. I dream about coming out. It's a difficult existence.

Banned Read only
    Gina,
    You can make small steps between a scenario situation to reality , I'm achieving that with my pictures.

To start with the people that know, are my wife and two children and their married partners, I'm in a DADT situation with my wife but my children are OK about it. My brother in laws know on my wife's side as do their partners , I've had no problems with them . Ok I go out socially so I've met many members of the TG community and the hotel does mix the general public with us as in a wedding reception and the Xmas party. Many SAs have seen my pictures and ask for updates if I buy something new . I can only say i have more friends from coming out than losing them. The important thing is not everyone wants to talk about it too much so you have to know when to stop.
    It's a shame you can't find a social/ support group it does bring a different perspective to CDing .

Aspiring Member
    Hi Gina

I often wonder the same. What would happen with family and friends if I went the whole hog. I suspect there would be pluses and minuses, but it would still be a huge step. I posted here about a chap/lass who can work (in the City of London) 2 days a week as a male, and other days as a female. Great situation.

I also dream of situations. What would they be like en femme. My favourite as a black tie function, with me all dolled up. It would be magic.

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    I also sometimes day dream about the same,I get so into it I lose sleep over it.Now about my friends I always say not quantity, bUT quality and I think they will be ok with it.As for family they will say ,"I knew he was gay!"then I would have to explain myself to them,but I'm not close to my family.My wife will be not cool with it ,because of lack of understanding and not knowing this subject .She will say that I'm gay,then she will feel like she is a lesbian, and I think divorce. Knowing my wife with divorce she will still try to control my life and still try to make it difficult for me to be Jennifer. My daughter being a young adult, she will be cool with me being Jennifer.

Silver Member
    After reading your post, the first thing I did was to look at your profile to see where you live. Nothing there! If you want friends who share your passion, you have to say where you live (general or specific). Then you might get contacted by girls in your area. give it a try!