Thread: Returning From A Date

Banned Read only

Returning From A Date

Has anyone returning from a date to your girlfriends apartment and the date continued on into her bedroom while dropping your pants she noticed you were wearing sexy bikini female panties? If yes what was her reaction? If you continued to see her did the CDing go any further?

Close...When I was in college, we had a "panty raid". The next day, my girlfriend asked me if I took any panties. I said "no". She smiled and said..."here" and gave me a pair of her black panties. I couldn't believe it. On our next date, when I took my pants off, I was wearing her panties. She smiled (to my relief). Several dates later, she told me how my wearing her panties turned her on. She then handed me a pair of her pantyhose. I almost lost it. I didn't wear them on our next date. She said she was surprised I didn't. On our next date, I wore both her panties and pantyhose. O what a night. Her bra was too small, so she bought me an underwire black bra a 40 b. Yes it continued. And, yes, we got married a year after graduation.

Something similar happened to me. While I was dating my first wife, I was also crossdressing. One evening I would dress in pair of red panties and bra and she asked to come over to her house. And it was very difficult situation for me to hide my bra and panties as we started cuddling one another. I made an excuse and walked to her bathroom and took our my bra and panties.
    But much later I found out from her that she already knew that I was wearing a bra.

Anna

A few years back I met a lady and she takes me to her bedroom. I drop my pants and it exposed the mint green Shadowline panties I had on. She wanted me to leave them at her place when I left, why I don't know, as we became occupied with other things. We saw one another off and on for awhile, but I soon lost interest in her and moved on.

Did you leave your panties?

I am still a closet CD. Dress for Daddy, who doesnt much care what I wear. My T girlfriend and i have so much fun, tho.

Dee, I have no idea why she ask for them, but I love my panties to much to give them away. Panties were the first item of female attire I ever wore, so I have a fetish for them. lol

On my first sleep over I was wearing black satin string bikini briefs from Prevail Sports (a men's swim/briefs/thong purveyor). That is all I wore back then no matter what the occasion. I think the briefs surprised her a bit as they didn't cover much (compared to boxers or regular guy briefs) and they looked like they came from the women's department. But, she was more surprised the next morning when I got up and my tan lines matched the skimpy bikini outline. She did mention that to me. That was over 20 years ago and we are still together.

This brief. (Catalog photo: not me, of course.)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Taylor186; 04-03-2017 at 09:33 AM.

I guess I’m on the flip side of that coin, especially now that I’m older and can budget more money for clothing.

I remember when I was 18 years old I shared an apartment with another guy. I know of at least one occasion when my roommate’s girlfriend left a bra. I thought that was so cool and wished my girlfriend would have done that but I know she had a tight budget at the time too.

I also feel so much closer to a GG who is willing to share her clothes with me so if I were ever to have a supportive girlfriend and she wanted me to leave a pair of panties I would oblige her, thinking that maybe she would feel closer to me.

After all “most” panties are relatively cheap and I have gone commando on a very few occasions I would do it.

Yes, I have usually been wearing a dress as well.

It's fun when the girls want to take your bra off. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I was getting serious with this hot woman 10 years ago, decided to show her my wardrobe and we had a fashion show that saw us both nude at the end of it.
    Ofcourse I married her, she's the best
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz