Thread: Amazing day...

Amazing day...

Well, my wife and I got up early and I showered and shaved. We ponied up to our makeup table, got transformed, and headed out for our latest adventure)) Today, it was a trip to Payless and Belk at a nearby mall. Thankfully, it had just opened and was thus fairly empty. I walked in first (wife was about 3 mins behind me) and felt completely at ease. Left with a new pair of black flats. Next, was Target for some light shopping and an iced coffee. At both stops, it was completely problem free. I have come to expect some awkward glances, and got a few, but also got a lot of sincere smiles and greetings.

I love, Love, LOVE my Mandy time with the most important women in my life...as a great ending to our outing, I found a package on my front porch with my new Berdita shaper direct from England and it fit perfectly...

Until next time,

Mandy
    Last edited by Miss Mandy; 03-27-2017 at 10:06 PM.

Mandy, it sounds as if you had a beautiful day with your beautiful wife. You are so blessed to have such a supporting, engaging wife. Looking at your photos, I wouldn't imagine you get any awkward glances as you look superb. So glad you had such a good time.

Rian

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Mandy what great day and to share with the wife. It's always fun to get out and yes sometimes I wonder what some see when the tall girl walks by and well I just smile and move on.
    Thanks for sharing

Platinum Member
    That's wonderful, Mandy. Obviously, you know just how good you have it!

Sounds wonderful! Glad you have such a great relationship with your wife! Hugs to both Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Why was your wife 3 minutes behind you and not walking in with you?

Aspiring Member natalie edwards's Avatar
    Surveillance to check reactions? Maybe just to give Mandy some space and boost confidence. Doesn't matter, Mandy is beautiful and doesn't need to be sheltered!

One of my favorite things about this forum so far, is this kind of story. It's beautiful to hear of the success of a trip like this, Mandy! It's so lovely to have a supportive wife - I wish I could spend Cate time with my wife, but I don't think it'll happen anytime soon; she is very supportive of my dressing, but actually being with me dressed would be a bridge too far, I think.

I have to check out the Berdita shapers - I don't know them at all.

The relationship with your spouse changes completely when you go out together dressed.

I think it is excellent therapy for those having problems.

Yes you do have to overcome those problems first...
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.