Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tdreams do you?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

TDreams or CDreams do you?

I am interested in hearing about dreams others have. 99% of my dreams are gender neutral. I am not ever aware of what I am wearing in any of the dreams.

About once or twice a year I am wearing items of woman's clothing, but its never the focal point of the dream.

What sorts of dreams do others have?
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

I don't remember the details but I do know I've had a few dreams where I was dressed. These are rare. Most dreams I don't really notice or think of what I'm wearing.

Hi Becky,
    Great question. I don't remember many of my dreams, though the ones I do remember are the ones where I'm dressed.
    I'm usually dressed as professional woman in a business suit with high heels.
    Last edited by Rosemary+; 03-30-2017 at 02:31 PM.

Aspiring Member
    I often dream about crossdressing. In most of these dreams I am crossdressing in a situation where it is inappropriate. I find myself around my family or coworkers and I am afraid of being caught, but no one ever seems to notice me, or care. I am afraid of rejection and condemnation, but I never really experience any harm in those dreams.

In some other crossdressing dreams there are others who are crossdressing and I find myself envious of them.

Mine are always boy mode with the rare exception.

Lauren
    Lauren Nicole DeHart
    Call me Nikki

Most of mine are gender neutral but those of me dressed involve me being chased by girls who want to team me up with some guy or take me out on the town as one of them.

These things happened to me in real life also.

I am in Australia at the moment and the only thing that chased me lately, whilst dressed, was a seal on the beach. :-)
    Last edited by Beverley Sims; 03-30-2017 at 03:57 AM.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I dont remeber any cd related dream. Those few dreams when I was avare that I am wearing girl's clothing I was there as actual girl and not as guy -> TS dream?
    "Do not care what others think, do what you must" - Javik, ME3

I have dreams about crossdressing once or twice a week. Generally there Pleasant I wake up with a smile on my face. Sometimes I will call in and work at home so I can put on my makeup and dress for the whole day and that evening. When the mood hit me it's difficult to resist .

Banned Read only
    Becky,
    I described my dreams in a thread in the TS section.
    They were long term dreams back at the age of 8-9 years and filled in part of my CDing story . It's hard to say at the time if I was living the reality of the dreams or they came from reality. OK I know you thoughts on this but as you know I've been through all this and it's a classic case of AGP. I apologise for bringing this up and I don't want to sidetrack your thread but dreams shouldn't be brushed aside , they can be relevant and open a window to the mind in some cases.

Now days any Cding dreams usually revolve round being out and accepted again remembering enough of them in the morning has sometimes offered me a solution into dealing with a particular situation. Questions about coming out to someone are sometimes answered in a dream situation.
    Last edited by Teresa; 03-30-2017 at 06:18 AM.

I have had many dreams where I am a women, where I change sex, and where I am a CD. I don't remember dreams like I did when I was a teenager, but had theses dreams all the time.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Quote Originally Posted by alwayshave View Post
    I have had many dreams where I am a women, where I change sex, and where I am a CD. I don't remember dreams like I did when I was a teenager, but had theses dreams all the time.
    ^this pretty much sums it up. I also have dreams which have nothing to do with gender. Last one was of being an engineer on a train with no passengers. I kept driving my train, and stopping at each station, but there was never anyone on the platforms. I was getting hungry and wanted to stop for something to eat, but the conductor told me we had to stay on schedule. So I kept driving the train, but was confused as to why I wasn't allowed to just stop for a few minutes to get something to eat. I woke up hungry.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Sort of, on a regular basis I dream I am dressed and people are always around me and have no issue with the way I am dressed. I am still always my male self, but dressed as Amy. Many dreams are around people I wish I could be out to. Maybe deep down it is a wish to be out to all people.

Like others have said most of my dreams are gender neutral but I have definitely had dreams in which I was dressed.

This is interesting, so far I do not remember having any tdreams but I am sure as time goes by I am sure I will have a few, something to look forward to :-)

Don't usually remember my dreams! Last night there was one about pantyhose but that is all I remember! LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I have had dreams where I am Petra. I recall two times in specific being en femme and looking for something...
    I've had many dreams spent looking for something and never find it, not knowing what it is...

Therapist says I might be looking for reasons and answers.

Since being put on certain medication for a heart condition, I have been dreaming much more than ever before. Often the dreams are almost serialised, like a TV soap. I might start the dream as the full on alpha male, but switch at random to full female, or some stage in between. Whichever it is doesn't seem to bother the other people in my dream. I have never attached much significance to my dreams, and beforehand wouldn't even remember what a dream was about. But now I can easily recall my dreams.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    It's interesting that something so important to you isn't clearly expressed in your dreams.

So maybe it is expressed, but not by clothing?

Dreams are normally analogous. I may dream that I'm lost in a dark forest, though it's never happened to me- but the analogy is pretty clear.

So perhaps the images your mind chooses are more subtle than pretty blouses and high heels?
    I used to have a short attention spa

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkilovesdresses View Post
    It's interesting that something so important to you isn't clearly expressed in your dreams.

So maybe it is expressed, but not by clothing?

Dreams are normally analogous. I may dream that I'm lost in a dark forest, though it's never happened to me- but the analogy is pretty clear.

So perhaps the images your mind chooses are more subtle than pretty blouses and high heels?
    Exactly right Nikki, that has always been interesting to think that I spend many hours of my awake time thinking about so many things related to my Becky/Trans world and yet it does not come into my dreams. Often the last thing I think about before i go to sleep...
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Becky Blue View Post
    I spend many hours of my awake time thinking about so many things related to my Becky/Trans world and yet it does not come into my dreams.
    I'm suggesting that it probably is reflected in your dreams and that if you start to keep a dream journal, you'll gradually begin to decode your brain's codebook. Keep pen and paper by your bed and write down any recollections, however tiny, the moment you wake up. You'll find that the more you do that, the more you'll start to recall.

Once you begin to get enough information you can start to look for common threads or patterns, and after maybe 6 months you may find what you're looking for.

And robots do dream of electric sheep- my therabot told me.
    I used to have a short attention spa

My dreams have changed over the years, when I was younger I dreamed and there was a girl in it but a new one every night. Now sometimes I am a girl. but sometimes I have strange dreams and write them down, one got into my novel. that I wrote. So dreams are pretty fantastic.
    Part Time Girl

My "dressing"dreams seem to fit into one of three categories.

In one, i'm talking with someone, or in public when I realize I'm in a dress. I usually try to excuse myself and go to change back before someone notices or gets upset at me - though that never happens.

In another, I'm doing something inappropriate for being in a skirt (usually short) - such as rock climbing. I'm worried about men trying to see up my skirt - not to "unmask" me, just because they're men and they do things like that .

In the third, I actually AM a woman - usually doing something routine such as talking with someone or grocery shopping.
    Last edited by SaraLin; 07-06-2017 at 05:24 AM. Reason: typo fixes

My crossdressing dreams usually involve being at work dressed. I am usually in a business suit with an a line skirt and no one ever questions why I am dressed.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Actually had one this morning after going back to bed (insomnia night LOL )
    I had the proper feminine figure and voice and was around my one group of friends I really don't share many life details with.
    They seemed a bit curious who this woman was then one said Oh is the drag show tonight using my male name.
    I said no this is me and this is who I am.
    The dream faded off into something else that I don't recall off hand ..............something to do with pottery LOL.

Platinum Member
    I'm told that dreams often can mirror feelings you're experiencing in waking life. Often my dreams relating to CDing have been expressions of frustration....either at not being able to escape being dressed and or feeling trapped...at risk of being seen by people I'd rather keep this from.
    Last edited by kimdl93; 07-28-2017 at 02:32 PM.