Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tdreams do you?

Great thread...I do dream sometimes crossdressed. Most of my dreams are male, but some I'm crossdresssed for one reason or another, and am usually with family or friends, and the crossdressing I think is accepted by them in the dream. I don't think I go out crossdressed in the dreams either, it usually remains confined to a residence. Maybe I'll dream of one tonight!!!

I've definitely had dreams where I am dressed. I remember one in particular from when I was younger. I dreamed I was in a church getting married, and I was the bride. I remember wearing a gown, having my makeup all done, wearing a veil. This was when I was still struggling with accepting my crossdressing, so I woke up in a cold sweat, a combination of fear and excitement.

It's rare that I have dreams about being crossdressed but one time I dreamt I was dressed as my guy self and everybody was calling me ma'am and assuming I was a woman even though I was in male mode and I would keep insisting I was a guy to them lol!

I don't dream too much, less about my girly life but once I dream and I saw myself in my bed without male genitals.
    It was like another thread here about a tricky question, in my dream I wake up as always as a man but i find thst there's nothing down there.
    I was happy but pretty soon I wake up and come back to reality, just a dream....

So last night in my dream, I am wearing a nice pretty top and a shortish skirt, I am sitting on my knees on the couch, my mrs walks past and says "Really? is that really necessary? and that is all I can remember. The funny part is I have no recall what my face was like, if I had makeup or not.. etc... First dream dressed in ages and first time my mrs has appeared in such a dream... interesting to wonder what my subconscious was thinking....
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Ah-May-Lee
    Most of my dreams are nightmares, some come from past experiences. Most of my dreams involve some man attacking me in some way. The way I am dressed is the most likely the reason. They either hate the way I look or they are attracted to the way I look, either way the men are bad men.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

In a previous post about dreams I replied that I frequently had CD'ing dreams and that a lot of these were nightmares of being outed or of finding shoes or a dress I liked but not in my size. Recently my CD'ing dreams have become very rare though, which seems surprising to me. Due to family concerns, my opportunities for dressing have become extremely limited and in the past when I've been limited I've always had an increase in CD related dreams.

At least two times a month I have dreams where I am full time En Femme. Waiting for them to come true!!
    Lace and Smiles
    Lisa!

So after my OP on March 30th where I said I usually have 2 or 3 Tdreams a year... I have had 4 since then.... last night I had another dream where again i was wearing a pretty top and skirt and just doing normal stuff at home, the fact that I was dressed seemed largely irrelevant to the dream... go figure?
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

My "dressing"dreams seem to fit into one of three categories.

In one, i'm talking with someone, or in public when I realize I'm in a dress. I usually try to excuse myself and go to change back before someone notices or gets upset at me - though that never happens.

In another, I'm doing something inappropriate for being in a skirt (usually short) - such as rock climbing. I'm worried about men trying to see up my skirt - not to "unmask" me, just because they're men and they do things like that .

In the third, I actually AM a woman - usually doing something routine such as talking with someone or grocery shopping.
    Last edited by SaraLin; 07-06-2017 at 05:24 AM. Reason: typo fixes

My crossdressing dreams usually involve being at work dressed. I am usually in a business suit with an a line skirt and no one ever questions why I am dressed.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Actually had one this morning after going back to bed (insomnia night LOL )
    I had the proper feminine figure and voice and was around my one group of friends I really don't share many life details with.
    They seemed a bit curious who this woman was then one said Oh is the drag show tonight using my male name.
    I said no this is me and this is who I am.
    The dream faded off into something else that I don't recall off hand ..............something to do with pottery LOL.

I don't remember too many dreams just minutes after I awake. I've had the usual - getting caught walking naked down a street and trying to hide it - needing to yell at someone and can't - very sexual scenes where I usually make up everybody else (as a teenager those had me waking up needing a change of underwear).

I've been reading from this forum most of the day. I need to have a beer, a couple of slices of pizza, and see what I can come up with!
    Gwyneth - I've been given a name!

I often dream that I’m a pre-op trans with very long hair (my hair already reaches my lower back) . I’m with a beautiful long haired woman (not my unaccepting S.O…..). I then wake up relaxed and feel like I have a smile on my face…. I guess I’m dreaming who I want to be & who I want to be with…

I have many vivid dreams - about 1/3 are with me in various stages of dress some good, some embarrassing! the next 1/3 are total dream world, flying, swinging from the curtains, running from room to room etc. and the last 1/3 are what I call "Movie Dreams" these are full plot, sometimes an "all star cast" (Just a few days ago I had a Western, Battle Royale, staring Clint Eastwood, Kurt Russell,and Hugh Jackman!) I have been tempted to submit my dreams to Hollywood!
    Sometimes, I can't wait to go to sleep and tune into "The All Night Movie on Channel One!"

Last nights dream was not even a Tdream (Tdreams are rare for me), but it was a full feature.
    I was tempted to jot it down and see if I could incorporate it into the novel I am presently writing but I just couldn't make it fit, so I let it evaporate. It would require a whole new novel and I had only the one chapter.
    If I had jotted down all of my dreams I might have 3 3" 3 ring binders full. all one page scripts. (I am 73 years old so I have lots of dreams, rarely nightmares.)
    Lately I have been sending a few over to my son and wife because they too are writers. A few of my dreams have ended up being the inspiration for some of my paintings.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I dream often , at first they about being found out about, now I am just another lady

This is interesting, so far I do not remember having any tdreams but I am sure as time goes by I am sure I will have a few, something to look forward to :-)

I have had a few dreams about me but in those dreams I am a female and dreaming about doings things as one. weird and strange to me.
    Part Time Girl

In my dreams I'm always presenting as a girl. It always feels natural until I run into my parents and they freak out. Not sure what that re-occurring dream means, but I think I have a pretty good idea.

Last night had dream in which I was dressed. When I awoke, my mind registered it as a dressing dream but I have lost all other info. Do not remember any of it! This was my first one too! May be there will be others! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Maybe it needs to be in another thread, but I have CD daydreams.
    Gwyneth - I've been given a name!

Quote Originally Posted by StephanieJ View Post
    In my dreams I'm always presenting as a girl. It always feels natural until I run into my parents and they freak out. Not sure what that re-occurring dream means, but I think I have a pretty good idea.
    To me I would say your dreams are being powered about your fear of telling them. It also says that you think they are not ready, and that is not true. Talk to your mom to see how she reacts when she sees a CDer on TV and in person. That should give you a hint on what to do. Dadsare stricter and less open to CDing unless your dad is one and you don't know it.
    This can be real, they haven't been telling you everything.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I'm usually not aware of my clothing in my dreams. But whenever I am aware of it, I'm wearing female clothing. It's never an integral part of the dream, it's just what I'm wearing.

Occasionally I will have dreams. The other night I had a dream that I was out trying on clothes, and then I realized I didn't have my wig on, and was shocked.

Of course, that never happens in real life, because the first thing I do when I try on clothes is look in the mirror to check it out....so I would notice a missing wig.��