Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Tdreams do you?

While infrequent I dream of serving my GF dressed as a maid, or getting up earlier than her to do my makeup for the day so that we can go out together. Usually there's ambiguity to clothing, but it has the spirit of femme. The quirkiest ones are me being dressed as a girl, and living a normal life around family and peers. This is extremely odd as I'm from a very conservative corner of the U.S. and a very conservative family.

Brilliant council, thank you!! I will seriously consider it. They actually know I'm a CD, they just aren't ready for the TG part. I'm in my 40's and they are in their 70's and live 300 miles away. You would think that would be enough of a buffer but apparently it isn't...

Thanks again. Much love,
    StephJ

I've actually never had a dream where I was already crossdressed or I was a woman. I've had dreams where I'm preparing to get dressed up but unfortunately, I wake up before it gets started.

My conclusion is that starting this thread has now made me crossdream a lot more lol... I have now been wearing woman's clothes in about 5 dreams recently. Funnily enough I am never wearing things I actually own.. and in most of the dreams being dressed is irrelevant.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

It's unusual for me to remember what I dream about, as I don't notice 99% of my dreams. But there are a rare exceptions, like the one last night. A female friend (who in reality doesn't know) was visiting me in my place when all of a sudden she asked where did I keep my bras. When I showed her she corrected me on how should I store them and pointed that I needed a more colourful selection (I have a bra in black, light blue, red, nude and violet). Next thing I know we talked about comfort and where do we buy bras.

I have had dreams in which I begin dressing in private, but then some big event occurs right where I am (a family holiday party, a public event), and then I walk into it, suddenly outing myself. Then, I must act normal in a most abnormal situation, to not draw more attention to the situation. I am happy when I wake up and realize that never happened!
    I love myself in curves!

Last night I dreamt I was at work, obviously wearing a bra and forms under a blouse. In my dream I held my hands over my chest to hide my breasts. Weird.

Most of my dreams are seriously weird. Last one I can remember I was an American guy in an office because I remember the flag standing in the corner. I think it was the 1970's and I had just got fired for no obvious reason. Another one I had I was drinking Scotch with David Bowie in my kitchen. But you wanted T-dreams... well the ones I can remember usually involved me being outed and treated like crap for it. Inner fear probably.

The only nice T-dreams I can recall usually involve a bunch of friends being around and I am dressed up as myself and having a wonderful time because everyone accepts me. It is a dream but its probably some kind of inner wish fulfillment too.

I think most of us have dressing dreams and related subjects and actions at some point or another. Perfectly normal.

I have two types of dreams - fully dressed and friends and family not noticing or trying to get dressed and getting interrupted.

My favorite dream was walking down a hill in a long sundress and hat.

Platinum Member
    I'm told that dreams often can mirror feelings you're experiencing in waking life. Often my dreams relating to CDing have been expressions of frustration....either at not being able to escape being dressed and or feeling trapped...at risk of being seen by people I'd rather keep this from.
    Last edited by kimdl93; 07-28-2017 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaymees22 View Post
    In most of my dreams I'm my male self and they usually involve people from my past. Occasionally I will be in women's clothes and will remember very specific details about what I was wearing. I also have dreams about being lost and running for my life from something!
    I have had almost the same dream experiences. We must be senior soul sisters.

I've had dreams where I'm in the stage of dressing and have been caught by some member of my family. At other times, I have dreamt of being totally dressed and waiting to meet someone.

It's interesting, I've had increasingly frequent dreams where I'm living as a female. I know I'm me, but I know I'm a girl. That can only be good, right?

All the bleeping time! It's a terrible thing to wake up from one of those wonderful dreams too!

I don't usually remember my dreams...I can recall bits, kind of like a screenshot. Some bits I remember relate to bring dressed usually the night before I am planning on being dressed.

Another fragment of a dream last night, where I found myself in a shower in a mens change room... but my clothes to dress into after were all oink and very girly... go figure.

I have had more Tdreams in the past 2 months than in the last 45 years... go figure again!!
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Quote Originally Posted by Becky Blue View Post
    Another fragment of a dream last night,... but my clothes to dress into after were all oink and very girly... go figure.
    Or is 'oink' a fun way to say 'pink', or is it a special swine shade?
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I almost never remember my dreams. This thread probably triggered something in me to remember one from last night. My brother found out about my crossdressing and I was chasing after him to explain. I was dressed in men's clothing and after 10 seconds I gave up. That's it. Not much to go on but it seemed so real when I woke up.

Banned Read only
    I can only remember having had quite a few of the classic "in your underwear" dreams where I am at work or someplace out in public wearing just a bra, panties, or the just nightgown I put on that night.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 08-08-2017 at 08:39 AM.

I used to have recurring dreams where I am walking along a road completely naked and nobody took any notice of me! the other dream I used to have was that I was running somewhere but my feet rarely touched the ground as though I was floating along but both of these dreams I no longer have, as cd dreams no I cant say I have had one.

Yes Becky I have CD dreams as well. It usually involves me being out in public and people finding out that I don't want to find out. So the dreams are not really enjoyable. But I never seem to mind when people find out about my CDing in my dreams. So maybe it is trying to tell me something about real life. And I have found that if I really think hard about CDing before I fall asleep then the chances of me dreaming about CDing are better. Don't know if that is a coincidence or not.

Woke up this morning feeling bad. Sometimes the mood of the dream carries over to waking life.

In my dream, I was out walking - dressed. EVERYone I was encountering was making nasty comments or angry glares... even the men who "rescued" me after nearly walking off a cliff (I wasn't in danger, but they wanted to save me anyway) had to ruin it by making snide comments.

I finally encountered a GG who was nice, and asked me if I got treated like this often. My response was "all day, every day"

The dream is strange to me because it isn't my normal type of dream, and I haven't been out in public for YEARS. While I didn't pass well and raised eyebrows back then, I was never treated THIS badly. So why dream this now???

The world of the subconscious, go figure.

I've had a variety of dreams where I'm either female or crossdressed. Not as often as I might like, but they do happen. Usually they're positive but I've also had a bad one here and there.

I've attempted to trigger them sometimes too with pre-sleep reading or visualizations. I don't recall any times where that's worked, but who knows.... it may have worked a few times but I just don't remember the dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Mary S View Post
    Or is 'oink' a fun way to say 'pink', or is it a special swine shade?
    Hahah Leslie, I have been called the Typo Queen by some... Pink was what I meant to type lol
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec