Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tdreams do you?

TDreams or CDreams do you?

I am interested in hearing about dreams others have. 99% of my dreams are gender neutral. I am not ever aware of what I am wearing in any of the dreams.

About once or twice a year I am wearing items of woman's clothing, but its never the focal point of the dream.

What sorts of dreams do others have?
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

I don't remember the details but I do know I've had a few dreams where I was dressed. These are rare. Most dreams I don't really notice or think of what I'm wearing.

Hi Becky,
    Great question. I don't remember many of my dreams, though the ones I do remember are the ones where I'm dressed.
    I'm usually dressed as professional woman in a business suit with high heels.
    Last edited by Rosemary+; 03-30-2017 at 02:31 PM.

Mine are always boy mode with the rare exception.

Lauren
    Lauren Nicole DeHart
    Call me Nikki

Most of mine are gender neutral but those of me dressed involve me being chased by girls who want to team me up with some guy or take me out on the town as one of them.

These things happened to me in real life also.

I am in Australia at the moment and the only thing that chased me lately, whilst dressed, was a seal on the beach. :-)
    Last edited by Beverley Sims; 03-30-2017 at 03:57 AM.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I dont remeber any cd related dream. Those few dreams when I was avare that I am wearing girl's clothing I was there as actual girl and not as guy -> TS dream?
    "Do not care what others think, do what you must" - Javik, ME3

Banned Read only
    Becky,
    I described my dreams in a thread in the TS section.
    They were long term dreams back at the age of 8-9 years and filled in part of my CDing story . It's hard to say at the time if I was living the reality of the dreams or they came from reality. OK I know you thoughts on this but as you know I've been through all this and it's a classic case of AGP. I apologise for bringing this up and I don't want to sidetrack your thread but dreams shouldn't be brushed aside , they can be relevant and open a window to the mind in some cases.

Now days any Cding dreams usually revolve round being out and accepted again remembering enough of them in the morning has sometimes offered me a solution into dealing with a particular situation. Questions about coming out to someone are sometimes answered in a dream situation.
    Last edited by Teresa; 03-30-2017 at 06:18 AM.

I have had many dreams where I am a women, where I change sex, and where I am a CD. I don't remember dreams like I did when I was a teenager, but had theses dreams all the time.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I have had dreams where I am Petra. I recall two times in specific being en femme and looking for something...
    I've had many dreams spent looking for something and never find it, not knowing what it is...

Therapist says I might be looking for reasons and answers.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    It's interesting that something so important to you isn't clearly expressed in your dreams.

So maybe it is expressed, but not by clothing?

Dreams are normally analogous. I may dream that I'm lost in a dark forest, though it's never happened to me- but the analogy is pretty clear.

So perhaps the images your mind chooses are more subtle than pretty blouses and high heels?
    I used to have a short attention spa

Since being put on certain medication for a heart condition, I have been dreaming much more than ever before. Often the dreams are almost serialised, like a TV soap. I might start the dream as the full on alpha male, but switch at random to full female, or some stage in between. Whichever it is doesn't seem to bother the other people in my dream. I have never attached much significance to my dreams, and beforehand wouldn't even remember what a dream was about. But now I can easily recall my dreams.

Sometimes I have dreams about dressing. Almost allways the

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

the dream will involve a scene where i am trying to hide that I am wearing a bra etc. Weird.

20170331_163225.jpgHey, Becky!

I must say that I do dream a lot. I never however visualise my gender and vary rarely get a glimpse of myself in the dreams.
    With everything else evolving at present, that may change in the future!

I'm probably having different dreams somewhere else in the Multiverse (sorry, needed a scientific reference somewhere)

Happy "Dreamtime"!

Stacy
    Last edited by Stacy Darling; 04-02-2017 at 08:50 AM. Reason: auction house yesterday pic
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Banned Spammer
    I have had dreams where I was dressed and then all of a sudden everyone that knew me or know of me was around and I was out in public stranded and lost. Looking to find a way home so no one saw me. The funnt thing was everyone treated me like everything was normal. It was just me that was in a panic scared nervous. People called me mam or miss. It was all real until I woke up and my heart is pounding big time. This happened many times a month and each time it was a different area. Strange.

Oddly enough, for as much as I fixate on clothing in my waking life, I never notice what I'm wearing in my dreams, so I couldn't say whether or not I've had dreams where I was crossdressing. XD

When I dream, it's always in male mode and I know this because I'm often naked and aware of being so. Yes, I know - this has it's own issues and interpretations!

Great question!

Aspiring Member
    Yes, I frequently have dreams about dressing up as Gina. I believe it is my subconscious mind yearning for more expression, and reminding me of my femme self.

Quote Originally Posted by alwayshave View Post
    I have had many dreams where I am a women, where I change sex, and where I am a CD. I don't remember dreams like I did when I was a teenager, but had theses dreams all the time.
    ^this pretty much sums it up. I also have dreams which have nothing to do with gender. Last one was of being an engineer on a train with no passengers. I kept driving my train, and stopping at each station, but there was never anyone on the platforms. I was getting hungry and wanted to stop for something to eat, but the conductor told me we had to stay on schedule. So I kept driving the train, but was confused as to why I wasn't allowed to just stop for a few minutes to get something to eat. I woke up hungry.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Ever since I can remember all of my dreams have been as me being either a girl or a woman. I can't ever remember being male in any of my dreams. I sometimes dream of others but as far as I know I'm always female.

Sort of, on a regular basis I dream I am dressed and people are always around me and have no issue with the way I am dressed. I am still always my male self, but dressed as Amy. Many dreams are around people I wish I could be out to. Maybe deep down it is a wish to be out to all people.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    It would take a whole team of psycho-analysts to make any sense of my dreams, and only a small proportion of them involve any kind of gender swapping. However they are the ones I tend to remember more than others.( a particularly vivid one had me dressed as a fairy(?) being chased through the city center by an angry mob of farmers.....)
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I often dream of being out dressed and passing as a woman. Just last night I dreamed I was dressed and on a date with a man. He knew I was male dressed as a woman, but didn't care. No one else, servers, other diners, etc. noticed or cared. It was a great dream.

In most of my dreams I'm my male self and they usually involve people from my past. Occasionally I will be in women's clothes and will remember very specific details about what I was wearing. I also have dreams about being lost and running for my life from something!
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkilovesdresses View Post
    It's interesting that something so important to you isn't clearly expressed in your dreams.

So maybe it is expressed, but not by clothing?

Dreams are normally analogous. I may dream that I'm lost in a dark forest, though it's never happened to me- but the analogy is pretty clear.

So perhaps the images your mind chooses are more subtle than pretty blouses and high heels?
    Exactly right Nikki, that has always been interesting to think that I spend many hours of my awake time thinking about so many things related to my Becky/Trans world and yet it does not come into my dreams. Often the last thing I think about before i go to sleep...
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

To put it simply , i sleep usally in nightgowns..and usally have sweet dreams...that said sleeping in the male mode dreams can be anything from war, bikes good and bad stuff dont know why