Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tdreams do you?

Tough topic
    During my adolescence I had a reoccurring dream on a regular basis (at the time viewed as a nightmare)
    I was trapped in a situation of being constantly feminized by Tgirls seemingly gg but with the bits.
    This started while I was in a situation of being sexualy abused by a older male(supposedly family friend) (this started during the early 70s and due to my age and the trusted position of the abuser, when trying to communicate to parents and others was dismissed)
    A few years into that part of early life I started to wear female clothing getting it wherever I could (my doing not the abusers, I never wore any items of feminine nature while being the victim of his actions, that was for me.
    That dream and it's many versions has been a part of my sleep for over 40years, sometimes I welcome it's reoccurrence. These days I understand my need to"dress" and why, but it was confusing during my life till then.
    I didn't know of Tgirls CDs trans at the time of initial dreams (about 12 or13) only finding out about the other world 4 or five years later.Can you imagine what I thought.
    Now it is exciting then paranoia

Please note if commenting on my post don't offer sympathy for the abuse just have an understanding (age @start 7 1/2 escaped 15.25)
    gina shiney

It's a very mixed bag for me. I have some where I am clearly male (about half), some where I am clearly and entirely female (Maybe 20%), and others where I am definitely cross-dressed and en-femme, but worried some aspect of my clothing or grooming is wrong and I'll out myself (Maybe 20%)- or else I am not en-femme, but trying, and failing, to get away with wearing some very feminine items...(10%)

Aspiring Member
    I often dream about crossdressing. In most of these dreams I am crossdressing in a situation where it is inappropriate. I find myself around my family or coworkers and I am afraid of being caught, but no one ever seems to notice me, or care. I am afraid of rejection and condemnation, but I never really experience any harm in those dreams.

In some other crossdressing dreams there are others who are crossdressing and I find myself envious of them.

I think I remember more dreams dressed or as a woman than as a man.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Becky Blue View Post
    I spend many hours of my awake time thinking about so many things related to my Becky/Trans world and yet it does not come into my dreams.
    I'm suggesting that it probably is reflected in your dreams and that if you start to keep a dream journal, you'll gradually begin to decode your brain's codebook. Keep pen and paper by your bed and write down any recollections, however tiny, the moment you wake up. You'll find that the more you do that, the more you'll start to recall.

Once you begin to get enough information you can start to look for common threads or patterns, and after maybe 6 months you may find what you're looking for.

And robots do dream of electric sheep- my therabot told me.
    I used to have a short attention spa

I have dreams about crossdressing once or twice a week. Generally there Pleasant I wake up with a smile on my face. Sometimes I will call in and work at home so I can put on my makeup and dress for the whole day and that evening. When the mood hit me it's difficult to resist .

Call me a cab...ernet!
    I've heard experts say we are always dreaming when we are asleep, but that we can only remember a small portion of what we dream. I would say that maybe once a month, I have a dream that involves some sort of dressing, shopping for feminine clothes, etc. I tend to remember those dreams because I often wake up and immediately focus on them and think about them

I seldom dream about CD'ing, but when I do, I am usually with people I know and have forgotten to change into drab, thus having to explain myself.
    Far more frequent are my dreams where I am naked among strangers in a situation where that is not appropriate (I qualify that, because I have been to nudist resorts in the past, and am quite comfortable there)
    Not a woman, I just enjoy looking and feeling like one now and then!

Don't usually remember my dreams! Last night there was one about pantyhose but that is all I remember! LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

My dreams have changed over the years, when I was younger I dreamed and there was a girl in it but a new one every night. Now sometimes I am a girl. but sometimes I have strange dreams and write them down, one got into my novel. that I wrote. So dreams are pretty fantastic.
    Part Time Girl

I occasionally have a dream that i am at work and have nylons and heels on with my males clothes, wake up very happy as everybody in dream compliments me on my style.

by someone I know.

Jaymee and I have similar dreams. I'm often dreaming of being caught wearing a dress and makeup by someone I know.

My crossdressing dreams come in two flavors. The most common one is being caught crossdressing by family members when I was younger. Which I find odd because I didn't start dressing until I was older. The second one is being out with the SO and she out of the blue offers to buy me something feminine. That one at least makes sense to me because we're in a DADT/out of sight out of mind agreement on the whole thing.

I had a dream last night where I was a female. Now, before starting my own thread about dreams, I thought there may already be a thread on this subject, and I was right - I found this thread to submit a post.

Over the past couple weeks, i've again been growing out my nails. They're very prone to breaking if I don't carefully file the sides of each nail as they grow. With this in mind, I've been diligently caring for my nails and they look beautiful...fairly long & slender. Yesterday, I painted them a pretty turquoise. Well, back to the original subject of this thread...during my dream last night I was a woman (not a transgender woman, not cross-dressing)...just simply a woman. Clearly, my nails were on my mind, because during the dream one of my nails broke and I was pissed. In the dream, I found a pair of clippers and clipped off the entire nail and pouted about the time it was going to take to grow the nail back. The dream was so very real. When I awoke in the morning I immediately remembered my dream and checked my nails. Thankfully, they were all perfect...I was genuinely relieved!
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

I often dream of being dressed in public, or at work and the funny thing is no one seems to even notice.

I've had dreams of people finding my stash.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Judy, that sounds more like a nightmare and unless everything works out after they find it...something like that would awake me from the dream.
    Last edited by nikkiwindsor; 06-03-2017 at 09:24 AM.
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Like others have said most of my dreams are gender neutral but I have definitely had dreams in which I was dressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Becky Blue View Post
    I am interested in hearing about dreams others have. 99% of my dreams are gender neutral. I am not ever aware of what I am wearing in any of the dreams.

About once or twice a year I am wearing items of woman's clothing, but its never the focal point of the dream.

What sorts of dreams do others have?
    Without reading others post. Doing that changes what I might say.

First of all most of my dreams are first person and there are no mirrors, so therefore I don't know how I look.

What I have started to do is write down my dreams when I awaken. I do this because I am in the process of writing a novel and sometimes I can and do use one of my dreams in the story. The story DIDN'T start from a dream (Or did it ?, Hummmm)

Right now I am waiting for my writer's block to break. Maybe a dream will act as a bridge between what I have written and where I want the story to go.

My copy editors and editor keep asking me for the next chapter because they are hooked.
    Most everything in it is based on my experiences and locations I have been to. Not in the order I have lived them in real life, but in the story line order.

Here is my block; Do I want to split up my lovers (there are two sets), run a few chapters with each of their new SO then rejoin them, or swap around the couples, or what.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    My dreams that I remember are usually from the part of my life I would rather forget.Its usually dark(night time) most always raining and I am bleeding.
    Tdreams? yeah I have had a few scattered here and there nothing memorable just quirky odd things like having panties over a pair of jeans LOL
    Reverse underdressing LOL
    Last edited by Tracii G; 06-04-2017 at 09:38 AM.

unhappy i donĀ“t remmenber my dreams. but sure i already had some en femme...

I've only had a few dreams that were of gender nature. Once I dreamt that I grew my nails to a point I couldn't bring myself to clip them. I sometimes fear tgis in real life btw.... So they were totally women's nails and everyone in my dream had a problem with it.

Another dream, I was dressing and had to go out in public immediately, my wife was very upset that I had to be dressed being out. The last one I can remember is just having the most beautiful long hair down to my waist. And it was envied by women and made guys upset and mad as they thought I was a woman even though I was not dressed as one.

Junior Member Brandy Fromdaburg's Avatar
    I had a dream last night that I was having trouble putting false eyelashes on. And I do have a hard time with them in real life.

I don't often have t dreams that I remember. When I do it's often a scene where I'm about to be caught wearing only bra & panties.

Haha isn't life funny, I posted the OP a while back and the thread seemed to have died off and until the gorgeous Nikki posted her dream... and then guess what i have one of my rare gender dreams... Kismet.
    In my dream, i am wanting to buy a beautiful black lacy dress and I am trying to decide if its worth it, woke up before I bought it - lol
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec