Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Tdreams do you?

I had one of these dreams last night!

It was very vivid. All of the moments felt so real and tangible. It started out like I was getting in disguise as a woman for some reason. I was at this beautiful resort walking amongst all the guests and felt gazing eyes from them trying to read me. There was one part where I looked down at my shadow and just felt it. I began to work it girls. Swaying my hips naturally and I looked gorgeous. I was wearing a mid thigh tight skirt with nude heels and a matching top. I had a big tote purse and beautiful hair. I felt so comfortable inside and out and began to believe my own disguise. I was shopping, walking by the pool area, etc. Omg ladies I was in heaven.

At the end of my dream, there was a moment where I had to prove I was female by inspection of my private area. I sadly failed that inspection.
    Last edited by CrossKimmy; 08-14-2017 at 06:26 PM.

Mine are often intense dreams of fear.

My most recent dream was on a bus in short shorts and camisole (i went to bed in them hoping for a dream lol) I felt really uncomfortable on this public bus as a couple intimate items were on the seat that were mine (toys).

I also had a intense dream where my sister would try to break open my door and I felt intense levels of fear, shame, and a begging for mercy to leave me be.

I had a dream where I went to a family gathering in a pair of arm lace wraps.

The dreams add a new level of weight to the burden of keeping a secret, I keep hiding despite my secret being really easy to find in my room. I feel like the pressure will get too strong some day and I will just blurt it out to get relief.

Anytime I read this site, txt my friends, shop, read stories.... Sometimes "wardrobe malfunctions" sometimes intimate, and sometimes parental disapproval.