Thread: Outed by the washing line !

Banned Read only

Outed by the washing line !

I should have added this to Tracii's thread but we really have to laugh at our situation sometimes.

The weather forecast was good and my wife is out to mid afternoon so I took the opportunity to do some hand washing . I hung out eight pairs of panties, two camisole tops, two bras, a pair of black holdups , a suspender belt and a fitted animal print blouse. First of all it started to spot with rain , never mind that passed , then the doorbell rang and guy stood there with a nail gun, he wanted permission to fix the neighbour's fence from my side . I gave him a polite OK! Yes he did pass by the wash line and yes he did do a double take at what was on display !

By then the wind had picked up and I thought all I need is some panties flying off the clothes line and being retrieved by the fencing guy !!

I have to add to this situation, as I sit here typing a tractor has just passed in the field behind my home , the driver has a wonderful view of my garden from his high cab position, His head was turned in my direction the whole time in passing, I knew I shouldn't have put the bright red pair of panties out !!
    Last edited by Nigella; 03-30-2017 at 11:07 AM. Reason: It appears with the *'s you attempted to bypass the word filter

Hi Teresa,

What's the big deal, you or you're wife has the unmentionables hanging to dry. They don't know who they belong to. They're response would be the same if your wife had put them out.

By the way, I'm glad you did have the bright red panties on the line. It really gave them something to talk about at the pub tonight!

Banned Read only
    Teresa you should have also hung out your T-shirt that said "I'm a Crossdresser and I wear panties too". The fence guy might have put a nail through his thumb and the tractor guy might have run over the fence, Oh Well, you missed an opportunity.

Teresa, sorry but I had to giggle a little. back in the old days we used to hide the unmentionables on the line by having a sheet hanging in front as well as behind them.

Good story but the poor farmer probably had some crooked rows he plowed. Just thankful the wind wasn't of the direction to blow his dust right onto your fresh wash. It would have here in West Texas for sure.

The sheet trick is cute Paige

It sounds like you were not dressed when the man called to ask permission to repair the fence. If you had been that would have been an "outing" event. As for the clothes on the line, perhaps they were wondering whether to nick a pair of your panties.

It reminds me of similar occasions when I had workers in the house and they saw wigs and makeup and my underwear lying around. It was never clear who it all belonged to but I'm sure it had them wondering a little. Perhaps the large size women's shoes were a clue.

Banned Read only
    Linda,
    I was expecting that reply, while I won't go into my wife's choice of underwear if some put two and two together they would think she wears some fairly sexy underwear, She'll never work out the nudge-nudge-wink-wink if someone does comment !!

It's just as well I didn't put out the matching red suspender belt and bra that go with the panties !

I usually do a mixed load so some of my male shirts provide cover for the femme items, I must admit it's a nice feeling seeing those items on the line , it feels like another small step in having acceptance for my female side.

Good job it was the tractor driver Teresa, and not a bull...............
    Carole

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

What bores me is that when ever I drive past a washing line I never see any really good things hanging out to dry, what a wonderfull story. Teresa have you any pictures of your washing line as it was so that we can all share in the glory of the "happening"?

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I have to throw my stuff in the tumble dryer, far too many 'nosy neighbours' where I live.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Because you have a wife, that would arouse little suspicion...

Quote Originally Posted by KateSpade83 View Post
    Because you have a wife, that would arouse little suspicion...
    ^this. Otherwise pretty much anyone who had laundry drying on a line would be suspect of being a crossdresser.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I have looked at washing on the line and liked all the lingerie hanging there.

Did wonder who the bombshell was that owned it, whilst I would have liked it for myself I never thought it belonged to someone elses husband though. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Bev,
    I guess I had a few people wondering that on the day , no harm done all accounted for and safely ironed and stored away .

I used to feel threatened by the washing line, self conscious and afraid that others would KNOW that the items were MINE.
    I don't know exactly why that now it's no big deal anymore, maybe it's just that they are and it's normal now. If anything I should be more paranoid now as mine are now obviously smaller than my wife's, even our late teen children don't appear to notice (they might realize later in life but now seem oblivious) My sleepwear is nothing like hers and they haven't commented on that either. Mine being satins, silks & babydoll hers long cotton (boring) and plain. The kids only see mum in these so what they think when mine are on the line, who knows.
    The bottom line is that if you have a partner no one but you and them really knows or unless they themselves have a fetish would care.
    gina shiney

Silver Member
    Back in the early 60s I was visiting my aunt. She knew about my CDing, had seen me dressed and coached me. I decided I needed to wash m¥ lingerie. She came home and I had everything out on her clothes line. I told her what I had done and said hope it doesn't bother anyone. Her response was: Oh no they will think I have a bunch of new beautiful lingerie. She enjoyed looking out and seeing all the color on the line.