Thread: Transgender Day of Visibility and Alyssa's Birthday

Aspiring Member

Transgender Day of Visibility and Alyssa's Birthday

Well today is Transgender Day of Visibility and as it turns out, it's now my birthday. Today I had my initial consultation for HRT. I fully expected I'd have to do some blood work and it would be a few days or a week or more before I could get started. Well I was wrong. Apparently the bloodwork my GP did for my physical last year was enough for my OB/GYN. She prescribed me an AA and an Estrogen supplement (both in pill form) and sent them over to my pharmacy.

Obviously I went to this appointment presenting as Alyssa. So on the way home I accomplished another first in honor of Transgender Day of Visibility. I stopped at the pharmacy in my little home town without changing. In other words, this was the first time that Alyssa has been out publicly (other than in the car) in my small town. Up until now I've only gone out in places in neighboring villages and such to avoid running into people I know. Well today I said to hell with it, I'll take my chances and suck if up if someone I know is in there.

Ultimately, I didn't see any familiar faces. Getting my prescription went smoothly and once I got home took my first doses! It's official, I'm now on HRT!!!

Happy birthday!!!!!

way to go girl
    enjoy the ride

Like others have said Happy Birthday !! (Aries Rule)

So glad your HRT is off to a great start !

Today was another important date for our visibility, and I hope everyone was able to get out and be visible, I know I was out and proud today. Bad part was after 2 hours of electro I called it a day.
    Way too Girly ! I couldn't smell the smoke, and now I'll watch the flames

Out on Parole ......Woo Hoo

Alyssa,
    Congratulations on a step forward where ever your trip leads you.

My partner and I always celebrated our dates of SRS as our re-birthdays.

Happy birthday, no-year's-old! I hope the time to 1 flies by for you.

About being out and about -- you're starting the life you asked for; you have to live it now. Be strong, good luck and congratulations!
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Platinum Member
    Another congratulations, happy birthday and Transgender Visibility Day to you!

Happy Birthday Alyssa, and happy Transgender Day.
    Part Time Girl

Sigh, I always knew Christina Kay's Avatar
    💥💥Happy Birthday and Happy Transgender Day of Visibility 🌈💥💥
    Follow your path.. For only you can decide, which way to go.