Thread: Something to make me feel good.

Something to make me feel good.

The person that used to do my taxes recently retired and I decided to go back to my previous tax person rather than break in someone new.
    This person was a peer of mine (in another field) and she always had a great style about her and we would kid that one day she'd like to see me dressed (not knowing about Nikki). Well the last time she did my taxes I did go in dressed and she was a bit surprised.
    Well I just went to her again ( I did stop in first to set an appt) and I again was dressed. She told me it looks like I found my "groove," my sense of style seemed to fit me better and my make up was so much more natural and more to my skin tone.
    Hearing that from her made me feel really good, and since I did okay on the taxes I went to the outlets afterwards and did some shopping. Had a wonderful day all around.

Sounds like you had a great time! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

A good story that revolves around taxes?????? So glad for you.
    When I am still and quiet, people who do not know me think, Oh how cute she's shy.
    People who do know me think, OMG RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola

Yes, a happy tax story. Not something you expect! Its nice to know you're in your groove. Hope to find it myself some day!

A tax story that makes me feel better. Thanks for that, Nikki!

There is nothing like acceptance. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.