Thread: I think I can say foreign guys have a thing for crossdressers compared to the USA.

I think I can say foreign guys have a thing for crossdressers compared to the USA.

I joined a crossdressing and transgendered group on facebook yesterday. I used my profile picture for my introduction and in 24 hours had over 1,000 friend requests! I would say over 80% were from overseas or from foreign born guys living here, including a huge number of arabic/muslim gentlemen, which I found amusing considering that sexually repressed culture. They were also the ones filling my message box and asking me for more pictures. I posted a couple of the sexy variety today and got more of the same. Kind of fun since I'm an exhibitionst at heart, and got a ton of attention, I keep thinking I'll outgrow that eventually. I can't decide if other countries are more accepting of it, or if more men on that side of the world have a sexual inclination or fetish in that area. Any similiar experiences?

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I get the same response. I post pictures on a couple of crossdressing pages and get a lot of attention from Arabic and Indian men. I don't understand it either.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Most of those men live in cultures that forbids gay sex, crossdressing, and/or even premarital sex. Except with "approved" hookers. On line is the only way they can have private premarital sex. If you're into cyber sex? The ones that speak English can be very different, informative, and upfront about what they want!

However, if u visit Hamburger Mary's in Long Beach, Cal on T girl Sat? You'll see hundreds of trans seeking men of all creeds and nationalities!

I forgot to mention. Sherry gets hit on a lot by foreign men on FB, too. However, most think I'm a female! So, it isn't all about trans for them!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 04-03-2017 at 11:31 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I've noticed this as well. I've done a few cam chats and pic sharing and I get a lot of responses from outside the states. After I reveal I'm CD almost all of them do not care LOL.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Please delete, I seem unable to do so - sorry.
    Last edited by Nikkilovesdresses; 04-04-2017 at 04:43 AM. Reason: Blundering incompetence
    I used to have a short attention spa

Silver Member
    My friends who are into men say this happens to them all the time, mostly online but to some degree in clubs. I don't know why, maybe it is the sexual repression of their culture or something.

I'd find it creepy personally, but I am not into men. If a GG were to do it, I'd really enjoy the attention.

From what I have observed, men looking for CDs also go for Pre-Op TS also. I don't think they see much difference.

They may also initially look at Post-op TS, but change their tune after you warn them off.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    How does it feel to be objectified?

Flattering? Exciting in a vaguely creepy way?

Now you know a little about what it feels like to be an attractive young female, to be slobbered over by men who want you only for your physical attributes, do you want more? Do you find yourself wanting to push the limits in terms of what pictures will be allowed? Do you want to be a Goddess?
    Last edited by Nikkilovesdresses; 04-04-2017 at 04:41 AM.
    I used to have a short attention spa

My experience going out is that the middle eastern males love the trannies.

jodi

Forbidden fruit is attractive. But I've found that there are men from all countries that like this sort of thing, including the US.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    All I can do is warn you not to read too much into what is happening on that site.
    You may think 1000 friend requests is cool but 50 may be actual nut cases so don't say I didn't warn you.
    I am speaking from experience and having to deal with stalkers and nut case admirers.
    When you have to get the law involved your secret is out there whether you like it or not.
    You have to ask is their attention what you really want?
    Last edited by Tracii G; 04-04-2017 at 01:58 PM.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Also, as a rule I do not accept friend request from people I do not know. If they get lude or obnoxious I just block them.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Always set boundaries with the men you chat with.

Do not chat with men or otherwise have any contact when dressed! I am not interested in the least! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I thought about responding but I'm from Asia-Pacific.

Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"