Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: High heels

I may be vain but just feel my legs look so more feminine in at least 4 inch heels. As a sidebar has anyone tried Insolia inserts which are supposed to make walking in heels much more comfortable?

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar
    Heels? Who does not love them. Most of what i have is in the 4" range. The highest pair I have are 4 1/2", usually nothing below a 3" for me. Makes legs look more feminine and are alot of fun to parade around in. I think i have over 20 pair (is that alot?)

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by DanielleDubois View Post
    I may be vain but just feel my legs look so more feminine in at least 4 inch heels. As a sidebar has anyone tried Insolia inserts which are supposed to make walking in heels much more comfortable?
    I am not sure about Insolia inserts, but i do use these and they are great for walking in heels

http://www.ebay.com/itm/272251751586
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

You are right who doesn't like heels. I have never heard of Insolia inserts before i will have to look them up. I have several pairs of heels 4" mostly. My GFs would like me to get this pair of tan platforms they think i would look good in them. I mainly have been wearing ankle boots with a small heel. They would be my go to shoe.

I just love heels, probably the most of all the dressing attire I love heels. being 5'7 with shorter legs they really do make my legs look a lot more sexy. My only hangup is the pressure it puts on my joints - knees mostly. Perhaps I need better heels.
    Hugs
    Stephanie

My favorite heels are the platform six inch heels. Wore them first time out. I have many heels and sandals. I lke all of them, but I have several heels that are five inches at least. I don't like the 3 inch heels. The higher the better.
    Part Time Girl

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aly Cat View Post
    I typically wear between 2½-4 inches in my heel. My boyfriend doesn't like me being taller than him ;-) . I just bought these beauties...
    Those are so cute, as to my heels - 2-3" and occasional 4" and I do have one serious platform ones even higher, but not often worn.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Well I just LOVE my heels! I have so many pairs, and most of them are 4 1/2 to 5" no platform shoes, with a few 5" and 6" heels with and without platforms mixed in. I have the usual pairs of boots as well, and several pairs of ankle boots too. Nothing makes me feel more feminine and accents the look of your legs than a pair of sexy high heels!

I love wearing heels, although my favorite pair of shoes are actually wedges. They're extremely comfortable, match my purse, and are much easier to walk in. More importantly, they're so darn cute!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Are you kidding I love wearing heels. They always add the finishing touches to the outfit you love to wear.

Seems like a silly question to ever be asking on a CD forum lol I love my heels, very important part of my dressing. usually I prefer 4" to 5", if I am going to wear them all day, 3" works and I have plenty of 6" heels to chose from. Personally I would prefer them not to have a platform but as that was/is the style while I was buying them I have quite a few plats.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I love classic high heels, I wear only high heels with 3-4", almost only black.
    I'm only 176 cm, I fit in quite well as I meet taller women when out.

I love heels but being 5'10" I limit them to 3" if I'm going out. If I'm just at home then I'll go to 4" just for fun. I'm not a big fan of platforms myself.

I found that we generally call high heels to any shoe with heel but I found that there's a difference between high heels and wedges.
    Hi heels are harder to wear and walk with but sexier and elegant than wedges that are more relaxed and easier to walk.
    Wedges can be higher and more comfortable than high heels...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

I love high heels!

Not a fan of wedges though.

I love heels wear the @ home almost all the time with a Platform or not.
    Angie

I like them but they don't like me; walking in them hurts my knees. So i restrict wearing them to times when I won't be walking much. Doing so, only increases the feeling of wearing something specifically female all the more when I have them on. Which is nice, because the rest of my 'girl' clothes feel normal to me nearly all of the time.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I just love high heels 3 to 4 1/2, if I could I would wear them every day.

Skirt Enthusiast Michelle Cheli's Avatar
    I own several pairs, and each has it's time and outfit to go with it. But my absolute fave pair is a pair of 3 1/2 inch black strappy ones. They can go with a lot of looks.

Kairi, some of the girls here are over 6' and still wear heels! There are some genetic females that are over 6' tall! It's no big deal!
    I tend to stick to no more than 3" heels but have a pair of 4" heels! Not out much and with daughter home do not get much practice! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix