Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: High heels

Banned Spammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceera View Post
    SometimesKari, I am 5' 10", and close to 5' 11" tall. I also have a 40D-36-44 figure, so I'm roughly the right proportions, just 'scaled up' from the average girl.

I'm certainly taller than all of the GG's I hang out with, but I just wear my heels when I feel like it, and don't worry. Heck, when I was in college I dated a GG girl who was 6' 1" tall! And I have been friends with other girls who were as tall as 6' 4". So you and I aren't really any taller than the natural high end for girls.

The first time I went to a nice restaurant fully en-femme, and wearing 4" stiletto heels, the hostess who seated me was 5' 11" in flats herself, and she complemented my shoes and then she said enthusiastically, "I just love it when a tall girl wears heels!" She went on to say that the only reason she wasn't wearing heels at work was that their dress code required flats. I frequently get complements from GG's on my shoes, when I am wearing heels.

When I am out en-femee, I just accept that I am a 'big girl', and I rock it. When I tell people what to look for when they meet me, I often say, "I'll probably be one of the tallest girls in the room." So I say, "Own it and enjoy it!"
    Thanks!
    Heels are a little way off yet (I am poor lol) but it's something to look forward to trying

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I love high heels more than just about anything!
    I have a few pairs with no platform; over 90% of my heels are six inches high with around a two inch front platform.
    A bunch of my pictures of them are on this site and my Twitter.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I'm 6' 1" and while I've never wore heels out I have a small collection of platform shoes from 1.5" to about 4" and I wear them out in guy mode all the time and no one really bats an eye or says anything. I have a pair of platform heels that I'm tempted to wear out one day with just normal clothes since they're comfortable and cute but they're more like 6". Honestly though, as said above I've known many girls who are as tall as me or taller albeit a bit lankier haha.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I have 4 inch heels I wear a lot in the house, but outside I go for about 2 inches max.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I say the higher the better. Although I don't want to be too tall when walking around. For me I prefer 5 inch heels with no platform. That way I'm not way up there and the flat platform held me walk easier.

I love heels. Being relatively short (for a guy) at 5'6" I could wear very high heels with platforms. However, I'm not a fan of platform heels. I much prefer the "standard" non-platform heel in a 3-4" height. Fortunately my shoe size is mostly a 8.5 in flats or 9 in heels, subject to sizing variations among the manufacturers, so I don't have much difficulty finding the right shoe in my size.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

I love the feeling when I first slip on a pair of heels.

I have 2-3 inch heels. I have actually been considering kitten heels as the higher heels do hurt after a couple of hours.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I'm a Lumberjack & I'm OK
    I love heels too. I'm 5' 11" and like 4 inch heels best, but no platforms.

When out in public I tend to keep it to 3 inch or less. Heels higher than that tend to draw longer and more intense looks on anyone at any height.

I always wear 4" to 5" heels (even in drab, whenever possible). I prefer skinny spiky heels and pointed, closed toes. I divide my time about half and half between boots and pump styles. Anything with an ankle strap gets my heart racing. I have no interest in flats or chunky heels, and only rarely will wear round or open toes, but there has to be a good reason.

- Diane

Love them. Prefer 3 to 4 inch heels but need to get a few pair a bit lower for more "practical" purposes. At 5'9" I can get away with most heels but I stay away from platforms.

Lauren
    Lauren Nicole DeHart
    Call me Nikki

Platinum Member
    Hi Kathy , With 150+ pairs of shoes and boots and probably 90% are 4" with some up to 6" and others all the way down to flats.

My two favorites are my 4" black Sling Back Pumps & My Black Ballet Flats......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

My heels are of the 2 to 3 inch height, no platforms ever!!!!! When I'm wearing my 3 inch heels I'm 6 feet tall, just a "tad" to tall.

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

I don't care for the platform look. I can walk in 4 1/4 to 4 1/2 inch heels depending on the shoe. I become extremely unstable in 5 inch heels.

I love high heels and 4" is the max height. But, now I can no longer wear them and had to give away several pairs. Some that had never been worn. What a bummer.

Aspiring Member
    For me heels are the most feminine part of my dressing so a must! Well that's until i started messing around with make up.... 😂

I am 6'2" and I still love the 5" stiletto heels. They make my legs look even better, but if I begin to go out in public and walk around, I would probably drop down to 3" or even my ballet flats. But just sitting at a table or bench, the taller heels look great and the height would not be as noticeable.
    Hugs, Ellen

I find that wearing shoes with a 1/2 inch platform are much more comfortable. 4" spiked heels are the usual suspects.

I LOVE stiletto heels over 5 inches. But, as you know, it's quite hard to wear them for a long time.
    More practically, I wear stiletto heels with the heels between 3.5 and 4.5 inches.
    The heels in my avatar on the left hand have 4.5 inch heels, which have my most favorite style with sleek noses and pointed heels.
    Sometimes I'm attracted to some stylish platformed heels, but they are not so much attractive to me as the stilettos without platforms.
    I hate wedge heels or flats.... haha
    Anyway, it entirely depends on personal tastes, and I hope I didn't hurt other members with different tastes.
    Last edited by phlover; 04-06-2017 at 04:35 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Life in women's dresses, pantyhose, stiletto heels, mini skirts, wigs and gorgeous makeup is so alluring and addictive.
    I wish the day would come when my feminine look is welcomed and I can live as a woman out in public.

I got my first pair of heels maybe 5 years ago, was very excited about it and found that i could walk in them quite well. Since then I so enjoy wearing heels, nothing more than 4", they just add a lot to the look and feel, and for me feel very natural.

I was so excited with my first heels they were about 4" but i was so surprised how easy they were to walk in so I have quite a few 6" and love them

I have heels that range from 3.5 inches to 6 inches (both with and without platform). Being in the closet, I wear them at home in an effort to get used to them. I actually find them easy to walk in without much discomfort. My favorites are a 6 inch black suede with a 1.5 inch platform. Just wearing them make my feet look smaller.

I have a pair of each, platforms and stilettos. I prefer stilettos. Mine a about perfect at about 4". My platforms are 2 1/2 to 3" I also have pumps with a 2" heel. As other have said. I love heels. I need to get more. But I cannot see paying over 40 for shoes I wear only a few times a year. So I search for bargains.
    I really never had any problems walking in heels. I guess I have good balance.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Heels were my first purchase years ago. I have mostly 4 inch but two pair of 5 inch. I love heels!

So the very first item I ever bought for myself was a pair of 4" silver/glitter heels. I believe they are the photo in my avatar. after so many months my wife found them and we had quite a falling out. needless to say they are no longer in the house. I now own a pair of 6" black stilettos. I absolutely love them. I have gone for walks in my neighborhood late at night but I cannot venture too far.