Thread: Damn dog

Platinum Member

Damn dog

Oh heck, who can stay angry at a dog?
    Last edited by kimdl93; 05-21-2017 at 04:20 PM.

Banned Read only
    Kim,
    Walking my dog were stepping stones to coming out, pushing the boundaries a little further each time and being caught out and then having to deal with the situation. I posted sometime ago about my various outings all of them ended up in a bit of fun without any problems.

On one occasion I was seen by a train load of commuters wearing a Tshirt and skirt when taking a walk in afield close to a line . On another occasion I thought I was safe from other walkers but forgot about the horse riders, I was caught in a bra and cami before I could cover up, I quickly said it was hot on that day and might have put too many layers on, the female rider just smiled and said I can see that ! On yet another occasion I forgot about wearing lipstick and I went to ask a couple of guys clearing branches off the railway line if the wood was available, they just couldn't stop staring at me, anyway I got as much wood as I liked. Just goes to show the power of a little " LIPPY !"

Our dog hasn't seen me fully dressed with wig and makeup. He's very old and probably doesn't have much time left. Not to mention, he's stone deaf, and every move we make seems like it surprises him. He would probably think I was a stranger in the house and attack. I would hate to put that kind of stress on his old little ticker!
    "Samm" Sammara Michaels

I also speak fluent sarcasm

Banned Spammer
    Samm
    I think dogs recognise people mostly by smell, he'd probably think what is going on...oh well as long as I am fed

Wait and see if he says anything, all my neighbors know about me and are just starting to come around a year later. I do send out mixed signals because I express male when working around the house but then can be female when going out to shop and run errands, very confusing for them I think, I mean it took me all my life so far to come to grips and accept my lifestyle.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

I got dressed last week for the first time in a long time. Complete with skirt, heels, and some poorly applied makeup. When I walked out of the bedroom to an empty house my wife's dog flipped out, barked and ran and hid under the table. She was quite apprehensive around me that night, at least with the heels on. I think it was because I looked taller. As for smell I had perfume on and that was different as well.
    Not a confidence booster when even the dog can't stand to look at you lol.

my dog runs under my skirt...no idea what she thinks is under there...

My bf walks his dogs while wearing a skirt regularly. And they both love to stick their noses up skirts! Haha
    "The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!” -- Jack Kerouac

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    In my opinion, anyone that walks their dog down a populated road dressed either doesn't mind, or is hoping, to be outed!

I would NEVER walk our turtles down the street dressed!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Kim, I would have thought you were out to your neighbors for some reason. I'm not. I haven't walked my dog fully en femme and I don't see that happening. But I've walked Lily while wearing one of these items at one time or another: Flats, women's shorts, women's T-shirt, jeans, women's winter coat at night, that's about it.

I ended up talking to my next door neighbor (close up) last week and I was wearing shiny black flats. I'm glad she didn't notice because last year she asked why there was no hair on my legs!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

That would probably take a long time, doc. But if the turtles want to go for a walk dressed, I think that's their decision

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ressie View Post
    I ended up talking to my next door neighbor (close up) last week and I was wearing shiny black flats. I'm glad she didn't notice...
    $10 says she noticed.

Dog 1. Kim 0. Neighbor

Banned Read only
    Sherry,
    That's the problem with having turtles you can't take them for a walk, it's the easiest way to keep a figure in shape and a great way of having some fun coming out, lets face it most people are more interested in the dog anyway.

All of my neighbors have seen me dressed at one time or another. The world didn't blow up. Don't sweat it.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    All my neighbors know about me and have seen me dressed enfemme and 50/50 mode.
    They always wave or say hi and are nice and friendly.They don't seem to care what I wear or which gender I am presenting as.

We recently adopted an 18 month old lab . Since then dressing fully or in really nice clothes has taken a nose dive. I literally have not gone full makeup in at least a month. We live rural and have seen all kinds of wildlife so we don't just let him out on his own. Good thing he's so damn cute.
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Banned Read only
    Jocelyn,
    I've never heard of a dog imposing a DADT situation, my lab ( Lucy ) doesn't mind a bit as long as she gets her walk twice a day .

Teresa,
    It's really that all my neighbors are really close and don't know about Joss. I would need to throw pants on over any dresses/skirts. Funny, your lab is Lucy, we have a Mainecoon cat by the same name
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Platinum Member
    Hi Kim, If the subject comes up just tell him that your sister was walking the dog......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I can think of only two serious conflicts between cross-dressing and our canine fur babies. First is that dogs have to wipe their noses on everything, and it's hard to control a 120 pound dog in 4 inch heels.

Silver Member
    I had just gotten an expensive pup. I let him out to go potty and he took off. I had on a sheer blouse, bra and short bright mini skirt. I started chasing him around the apartment complex. After chasing him for several minutes I caught him. Then I thought about what I had on. I have no idea who all saw me.

I'm on the dogs identify mainly by smell side. Both of our previous dogs would come up and give my femme self a sniff, and wander off with that oh he's at it again look. Our current cat is thoroughly disinterested in me when I am dressed up but likes to curl up next to the pile of wigs on the bed.

Banned Read only
    Jocelyn,
    That's what I use to do, and then remove the drab layer when I thought it was safe, we are so lucky to have so many walks around our home you can soon find a quite spot to enjoy a walk in a Tshirt and skirt.

The neighbour may not have realised it was you.

He may be thinking you have found a friendly woman to walk the dog.

I have been know to walk a friends dog on the odd occasion.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations