Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sleeping in nighties

It depends on my mood. Most nights it's a cute nightie or house dress. Some nights a tee shirt and panties. Always panties though 24-7! Oh how I love my inner girl !!!!!!!!
    Lace and Smiles,
    Lisa

Nothing is more comfortable than a soft, silky gown. The ones I wear I found online, V-neck, cap sleeves and full length. When the temperature drops, I layer; a gown underneath, a bed jacket of similar material with a collar and 3/4 sleeves and another gown on top. Worn this way it feels like heavy silk and is very comfortable unless the temperature drops below 40F (rare where I live, but happened a number of times this year); then I add a heavy cotton or wool top & skirt.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Pantyhose to bed why would one do that?
    I don't think I have ever known a woman to do that.
    Next I guess someone will post that they wear their office casual outfits to bed.
    I got the impression this was more of an informal survey rather than a judging exercise.

Always sleeping in satin. Sheets, chemise & panties♥♥

Quote Originally Posted by Petra-CD View Post
    T-shirt and panties for me. I do worry about emergencies and if I would ever have to run out of my house in an old band t-shirt and a tiny lace thong.
    That always creeps into my head too lol
    [FO

Just a nightshirt or nothing.

I always wear something feminine to bed, be it a baby doll, short sleep set, t-shirt and panties, teddie or night shirt. I feel I get a better night sleep in Lingerie.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Colorado winters almost demand flannel or fleece sleepwear.
    But now that things are warming up for the season, I have 3 lacy nylon camisole tops with matching panties that are ideal and comfortable.
    I've also found that my leggings make great sleepwear (maybe with a PJ top or t-shirt); very comfortable and great if you have to make the proverbial mad dash from the residence in the middle of the night.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Since last November, when the S.O. moved out, I've found a calm place. dressing when i want, sleeping every night in panties, and something (slips,chemise,nighties,) and just living life. Kinda nice to dress for me for once.....

Some of my first experiences dressing were my mother's silky nylon pajamas from the 50's and 60's. To this day they are my favorite thing to wear and I have amassed quite a collection. I've recently branched out into silky satin pj's and am wearing an absolutely lovely set of satin Marks and Spencer pajamas from England right now. I woke up with a bit of a chest cold this morning and called in sick to the office. Nothing is more comforting than a nice pair of pj's when you're not feeling well.

Quote Originally Posted by IleneD View Post
    Colorado winters almost demand flannel or fleece sleepwear.
    But now that things are warming up for the season, I have 3 lacy nylon camisole tops with matching panties that are ideal and comfortable.
    I've also found that my leggings make great sleepwear (maybe with a PJ top or t-shirt); very comfortable and great if you have to make the proverbial mad dash from the residence in the middle of the night.
    For me doesn't matter the time of year. I wear lingerie to bed. Even when it was -50 a couple months ago. My S/O on the other hand wears fleece or flannel pretty much 365.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Aspiring Member
    I get my best sleep in panties or a night gown

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    I really want to buy a nice silk or satin nightie My problem is, I'd end up taking it off some time during the night. I get hot when I sleep so more often then not I just sleep in my undies. (Panties)

I love to sleep/ lounge in long lacy nylon gowns. During the summer I often sleep in a full slip with bra and forms. Perfume also sets the fem mode I so adore.

i most of the time sleep nude. sometimes (in winter) i wear bodysuit, with ,or not, pantyhose. i have a new pink silky nightgown, that i hope wear it this week.

I always wear a nightdress and panties to bed. I wear long nightdresses in winter and baby doll type nighties in summer. My then SO (of 18 years) would wear a matching nightie if it was cotton. she was not too keen on wearing nylon nighties.

Junior Member pantyhoselvr kendra's Avatar
    I always sleep in my shiny pantyhose with a satin nightgown. Most nights my wife does the same

Nightgowns, slips and panties are the only items of female apparel that I wear. I have a very warm nature, so can wear my pretty nylon gowns to bed only in the winter. I also like to wear them to lounge around in. I love the soft, silky feel.

For the whole 30 years I was married I never missed a night sleeping in some kind of feminine thing. She never put any restriction on how fem, and bought quite a bit of it for me. Nightgowns of all descriptions, negligee's, baby dolls, you name it. Now that I'm single it's panties and a T-shirt! Go figure.

Usually it's au natural for me but there are times when I do like my baby doll PJs... the traditional styles, not the wispy fly-aways with a thong.

Lacy PJs

PS. Nice blue outfit Lexi!

I love a Bra Panties and a Silk long Nightie