Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Caress Yourself en Femme?

Caress Yourself en Femme?

Except for a couple rare times I've not worn much of my female wardrobe for several months. Daily panties and underdressing 24/7 was on the agenda but not quality dress time. I now have a few days and a long weekend to myself.
    I put on some casual girl clothes; jeggings, ankle boots, a cowl neck sweater and a bra and lacy camisole underneath. Loved it all.

BUT..... as I moved about the house tending to chores (and loving being back in a full woman's ensemble), I caught myself unconsciously caressing myself; in particular my breasts. My fake breasts. Just a comfy cotton bra with foam inserts; not high quality forms or real breasts. But I was gently caressing my breast and enjoying it. Some of the tactile sense came through, and it was pleasurable in a very girly sense. Maybe it was the feel of the enhanced shape, or the change in my form. Don't know.

I don't know if I should be disturbed or consider this a form of growth into my inner female. I've been a "lifer" in many respects, but only seriously engaged in full blown crossdressing in the last year or so. It wasn't just the panties and leggings; it was when I dared to buy that first dress for myself. This reflection on touching myself in a feminine way went a bit beyond 'just the clothes'. Yes, it touched me.

Do I need to be concerned?
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

I would not be concerned. Not one bit. Dressing can be an intense tactile and yes sexual experience. That you touch yourself only enhances the feeling. There is nothing wrong with that.

no concern I do it all the time I love playing with my boobs
    hugs
    Ronda

I would not be concerned about it! It just feels so good to be dressed...and I have caught myself doing the same thing! Love and adoration of the female form! (At least that is how I feel about it!) Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I find myself doing that too, though it extends to many areas of my body, feeling the sensation of the stockings on my legs, the cell of the feminine fabric of my clothes, and yes, the gel inserts inside my bra or shaper. I find it enhances the feel of the clothes from the 'inside', adding another sensual dimension on the outside.
    For me, it isn't sexual, at least not anymore, but the sensual aspect is oh so pleasurable
    Not a woman, I just enjoy looking and feeling like one now and then!

Call me a cab...ernet!
    No..no worries at all. I think most of us like feeling those feminine additions to our body. There are times when I have my forms on when I forget they are there...only to be happily reminded when I move suddenly and feel them jiggle. I always reach up to touch them and enjoy them.

I feel the sensation of being a women as you have said. Should we be concerned, look who we're asking. Of course if it feels good DO IT!!!
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

I Agree. Feeling feminine is what it's all about. I often close my eyes and caress my fake breastforms and wish that they were real.

God!
    You're standing at the mirror looking at a beautiful woman why would you not want to caress her?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    Maybe if what I'm wearing is a particularly delicate material or something new, I like to feel it between my fingers to know what it feels like. I don't exactly like caressing my boobs as much as some of you do.

Perfectly normal

a must!!!!

It feel normal to do that. Um I do that too.
    Part Time Girl

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I'm right with you all. There are times when I just can't believe it's me!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Hmmm I don't recall ever caressing the breasts or any other added shaping parts to give me a more feminine figure. I do often caress my legs when in nylons, however it is mostly due to my fascination with the feel of nylons and not really with the possibility of them appearing to be feminine.

Sounds to me like you're enjoying a beautiful experience! Roll with it!
    Being girly opens all kinds of doors

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have moobs so I can squeeze mine anytime LOLOL.
    It does feel good

I wouldn't worry, unless you find yourself doing it in public!

I do it at home a lot myself. If I am just enjoying girly time at home, or when I have just dressed up and am getting ready to go out, a bit of tactile feedback to confirm my feminine form simply feels good. Likewise, when I have just shaved all over, I find myself touching and admiring my smooth skin, and wishing it could always be so smooth and feminine. I think it's a perfectly normal and self-validating thing to enjoy the sensory experiences of seeing and touching the feminine side of ourselves, made real while we dress. It doesn't even have to include a sexual/sensual component (though it could). Sometimes its just nice to confirm, "Heck yeah, I got those curves going for me today!"

Banned Read only
    For sure there is nothing wrong with that! I seem wired to make those "feminine" connections with contact in almost everything I do, with it often starting in other sensual cues - eating with my eyes haha.

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    I'm caressing myself right now.

Banned Read only
    Ilene,
    I often watch women on television, and notice female presenters touch their bodies and legs far more than the male presenters, it's a subconcious thing of gently easing a hem line down and then a gentle stoke of the legs, the same with some parts of the body but not their bust ( in public ). I can't see why we should be any different , the fabrics are very tactile, stockings feel very smooth , I agree we may not be totally use to our new shape and find we are checking it out by touching it, OK it can sometimes go beyond that but it's not doing any harm in private .

Part of our CDing is the thought of softness and smooth skin wearing clothes and underwear that really do feel good to wear and look at if we didn't feel those things we probably wouldn't do it , I'm not concerned by it , it's a natural thing as a female to do, where's the problem ?

Banned Spammer
    Normal.
    Totally normal.
    Getting aroused by a pretty woman even if it is yourself is a normal thing

Thank you. Thank you ALL for the supportive, kind and wise responses so far.

But seriously, I pondered the possibility of Escalation. Though she's generally been loving and "supportive" to a slowly growing extent, one of the real concerns my beloved Wife expressed about my crossdressing was that the behavior would GROW. It would be 'addictive' like a drug and take over my life, etc.
    And frankly, I gotta hand it to her. My enthusiasm for wearing women's clothing has increased. I don't believe it's an uncontrolled "problem". Yet..... the forms and foundation garments create the perfect illusion. Touching myself in that manner was like.... well, touching myself.

Still thinking about this but the Forum consensus appears to be that it's normal, ... enjoy it.
    Bless you all, sisters. With all my heart.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Hey there Ilene,

I don't think exploring your adjusted form is unusual at all. Sounds like everybody does. It is a different sense of self and probably because you have two identities, or span a wide range of the gender spectrum, or whatever is going on in the perception of self that occurs in the brain, a need to explore your physical self becomes necessary. Kind of getting acquainted time. Remember children explore their bodies all the time, sometimes in very, well, you know, ways. Adults also do it but differently. The mental state loves to be attached to some kind of physical state that defines its intangible nature.

As for the "escalation," that is a different matter. After that August 2012 crisis and the coming out, I escalated intensely for the next 6 months. Scared the you know what out of my wife. But then it all began to settle down and now varies around a broad range of feelings and expressions, but does not increase or escalate. The mental state has attached itself to different kinds of physical states that go much deeper than the clothes. But I have known enough others to know the path we follow as individuals is not one that is very predictable. December 2012 I was headed straight for the transition door; almost totally gone by February 2013 and has never seriously reappeared. It didn't fit the identity that was developing and maturing. But others that began just as I did are now 24/7 and a few went all the way through surgery. I think the key is to enjoy yourself and the journey, but to always be aware of exactly what you are feeling in terms of the deeper identity as that is likely the driving force in most of us. For me the dressing is sometimes important and that seems to be pretty common in others I have known a bit better, but it is always secondary to the behaviors that are attached to the identity and not many behaviors require an outward physical expression of an inner identity that is unique and always becoming something that it was not before. If it gets out of control then, in my experience, gender therapists can help one organize and regain perspective on the identity while helping one to attach to the more secure and real elements of who you are rather than the more fleeting moments of pink fog. I hesitate to use the term "reborn," but in a sense it is a bit like that. The cloistered identity has been replaced by one that is more true to the one you actually developed in youth and now it needs to be open and free. But always having been hidden the true identity, whatever it is in terms of its real nature, being out in the open air is not only liberating but also a little scary and tinged with a good deal of uncertainty while negotiating the speed bumps of life. Your real identity is learning to gain a new sense of "I am," self definition and that requires exploration and experimentation.

Gretchen

Yes, I love the feel of my nylons and my breast forms under my bra. It gets me physically aroused.