Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Caress Yourself en Femme?

Aspiring Member
    I certainly do it, and caress my legs when in tights, feel the smoothness of a skirt or dress over my hips etc etc. Very normal I reckon.
    Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Aspiring Member
    I don't understand how a hetero male would not like the feeling of wearing women's underwear. Not being critical, just that I find lingerie, on or off, to be so appealing.

Ilene, escalation seems to be a prevalent concern. My wife became accepting, but not comfortable, as long as she thought my CD'ing would remain in a box, so to speak. Any push on my part for a more complete experience meets with substantial resistance, and fear of where it will go. This is why I still have a goatee. I'm being as patient and accommodating as I can.
    Not a woman, I just enjoy looking and feeling like one now and then!

Irene, I personally can't find myself attractive or take pride in my appearance while in men's clothes. IMO this is pretty much just part of liking the way you look

I also like to caress my boobs and my silky bra cups.
    That and my nylon panties and hose, especially with heels on, I just love the feeling
    Stay inspired
    Amy

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Ilene, touching your forms is absolutely NO reason for u or your SO to get your panties bunched about. Reason being? U get no charge from your touches thru the forms!
    Some of us that get seriously turned on go UNDER our forms for stimulation. If u begin doing that? U both may have reasons to worry!

Quote Originally Posted by SheriM View Post
    I don't understand how a hetero male would not like the feeling of wearing women's underwear. Not being critical, just that I find lingerie, on or off, to be so appealing.
    You're dreaming, Sheri. I had no gender issues for fifty years. The idea of trying on women's things never even entered my mind until then. Altho I had plenty of opportunities with wife and girl friends.

Even now, fem panties do nothing for me. Except hold my tuck. I have my fetishes and many vanilla males do, too. But, wearing women's undies isn't one of them. Sorry------
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post

Even now, fem panties do nothing for me. Except hold my tuck. I have my fetishes and many vanilla males do, too. But, wearing women's undies isn't one of them. Sorry------
    Gotta say I'm probably somewherr in the middle. I have a pair of little red trunks (male) and quite a few "man"ties the kind you can pick up on figleaves. With shaved legs and dressed slouchy fem, these are easily as hot as genuine panties etc. and honestly more comfortable.

When I dress up, I don't ever wear forms or a bra, but I do tend to put my hand on my chest a lot. I think it's a way to ground myself. Like I'm reminding myself that I'm still there under that wig and feminine clothing.

I'm also very tactile when clothes shopping, and I have to touch and hold every item I'm considering purchasing. Then I need to walk around while carrying it for a bit to make sure I really REALLY like it. Then I buy it if I can't bring myself to put it back.

lover of hosiery wantstocrossdress's Avatar
    like the other ladies here i caress my nyloned legs even if they are in layers of pantyhose, tights, or stockings specially when i'm also wearing gloves. nothing beats nylon, lycra, or satin gliding over one of the other.

i find myself caressing my breasts too at times but since they're just bras with fillers and i'm more into nyloned legs, the feeling just isnt the same. the same goes for my bum. its still gotta be the legs.

Who can help it? The hands of even every woman who wears pantyhose (though there are so few anymore, blast those damned feminists!) inevitably eventually finds its way to unconsciously caressing her own shin and ankle to the witness of our drooling envy. Let's face it, for us, we want to be both caresser and the caressed at once and are left with the urgent necessity of the command to keep our hands to ourselves. - Slip gliding electrically over hosiery - no one can resist that slithering electric pleasure.

yeah definitely, i love the feeling of nylon legs and a soft skirt brushing on them..

Absolutely, I caress my own legs every time that I'm in nylon. I love sexy legs and tights make my legs sexy.

Ilene, you do not need to be concerned. We all caress ourselves especially when we have nylons on. And hoot all my bras are natural. I don't use form.s. Yep check them too. It is a natural feeling to caress yourself.
    Part Time Girl

Dana.

I don't know. It's a sign, a trend that I'm internalizing and enjoying this way too much.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Umm, I guess you could say so.

Sometimes I like sleeping in my forms. I have a "pullover" racerback bra (I'm not sure what the correct term is) that is very comfortable because there's no hook-and-eye closure. Sometimes I wear it to bed with a set of silicone forms. I just love waking up with boobs and maybe I do caress them when I wake up. Maybe I even do it if I wake up in the middle of the night.

I hope it's not a problem. Just joking. It's not a problem, or at least one that I'm worried about.

It feels great to wake up with boobs.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I have natural breasts and sensitive nipples. I love caressing them -often - in or out of a bra.

i do caress my self esp with my hip pads and fake boobs on.