Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wearing pantyhose to bed..

Wearing pantyhose to bed..

Does anybody sleep with pantyhose, I do and its just amazing IMO, does anybody else get that feeling? Idk if its the nylon rubbing against the sheets or just feeling feminine. why do you think?

Banned Spammer
    It's a very sexy feeling item but jeez the amount of sweating down there in bed with it on

Aspiring Member
    Will have to try

Wear what you want to when you want to. When my first pair of heels arrived at my home [Le Dame]--they fit perfectly--and I didn't want to take them off. So I went to bed in hose and heels !!! If it's feminine and makes you feel girly--enjoy it.

If you want a thrill so amazing you won't be able to sleep, get some good quality satin sheets. The feel of the hose and satin slipping and sliding against each other will drive you to ecstasy!

It feels so great. Especially when you wake up and feel and see your pantyhosed legs. It makes a great start to the day.

They get trashed pretty quick though.

Yes! I felt the same way lol

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Femdenise View Post
    Wear what you want to when you want to. When my first pair of heels arrived at my home [Le Dame]--they fit perfectly--and I didn't want to take them off. So I went to bed in hose and heels !!! If it's feminine and makes you feel girly--enjoy it.
    yes! I felt the same way

Not me. I can't think of any good reason to wear nylons to bed.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

yes, it´s gret, and with a bodysuit, better. but only in the winter... in summer is too hot!

Way to hot out here to do that might try it in the winter as wear them more then.

Yes, I love the feeling of them on my legs when I awaken. I don't know that it would shorten their life though? Mine don't last long anyway.

Banned Read only
    Bit warm for me. Rather be naked and feel the sheets and flesh.

Sometimes pantyhose but thigh highs are my choice...(only Hanes Silk Reflections)..with bra, panties and nightgown.

Had to chime in on the thrill of pantyhose gliding between satin sheets. Such a thrill, it will make you want to cover the rest of your body with spandex and have your best friend join you for cuddling with both of you in silky sheer lycra tights or pantyhose and long sleeve lycra leotards or unitards. Nice that they stay in place and don't get tangled up like nightgowns or slide up like pajamas. Good use for old pantyhose, nice in winter. And for sleeping, I prefer larger sizes with a little less squeeze but the same glide. Love the feel.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Sounds silly to me but if you have a pantyhose fetish it could be a "thing".

Yes, I sleep in pantyhose nearly very night. I have for many years. Many years ago I was wearing knee high nylons to bed to keep my rough heels from snagging our satin sheets. After a while my wife told me that the knee highs were not good for my circulation and that it would be better if I wore pantyhose. Of course, I took her suggestion! Also, sleep "experts" suggest that it is good to wear something on your feet at night. Obviously, pantyhose is the best way to do that!
    Hugs, Carole

I wear support pantyhose to bed every night. The compression helps stop my restless legs. Years ago when my wife complained about my shaking legs waking her up, I found a forum with someone talking about support hose to stop the shakes. My wife gave me a pair to try. Been wearing them every since.

Junior Member pantyhoselvr kendra's Avatar
    I wear pantyhose to bed every night with a satin nightgown. Love the feel

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Absolutely but not too often ... when I do, honestly I don't sleep as well.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

I wear pantyhose or garter belt and stockings to bed in the winter. my wife likes to rub her feet on my nylon covered legs.

Yup....I love the feeling too but it can get pretty hot under the sheets! I end up peeling them off during the night.

Yes wear them often,love the feeling,but also for leg cramps,since wearing them ,no more leg cramps at night.Also wear nice nylon nitie with panties

What do I think? Well, if wearing them keeps you awake, it's not because they are physically comfortable. If they help you get to sleep, they are comfortable (if not physically, then psychologically). If they get you sexually excited, well, 'nuff said.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Most nights I lounge and sleep in a nylon nightgown and L'eggs STW Sheer Energy pantyhose.

This brand is very durable so as not to worry about snags and tears, plus they are very smooth.